Sanctions Russia by freezing to death

>Sanctions Russia by freezing to death
What kind of 4D chess is Germany playing?
washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/22/german-chancellor-halts-nord-stream-2-pipeline-aft/

Attached: 1624503207769.jpg (2560x1600, 443.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65kn978zVtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY ARENT THEIR GEWMAN GOVERNMENT IS FUCKING CANCER....... NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED.........

>northstream 2 is an economical endevour
>makes it political
with jews you lose

How screwed would you guys be if Putin responded to German sanctions by shutting down Nordstream 1?

Western Governments are at war with their people. Everything makes sense when you realize this.

For how long though lol?

we're just trying to do what's best for the USA, please understand.
germany loses, russia loses. just as planned

Germans look at every piece of data and every possible scenario and ask "Does this mean more white supremacy? Or less?". They will always pick what they perceive as "less" out of ex-Nazi guilt. If the data or issue absolutely cannot be connected to white supremacy, they have no means of decision making and just defer to the nearest black or middle easterner.

we would just order russian gas transported via US tankers

>they have no means of decision making and just defer to the nearest black or middle easterner.
More like refer to their amerimutt masters

Fear mongering and theatrics. Mid terms and other elections are coming. The next fear mongering and theatrics will be with the CCP. Maybe a "War" with China and Tiawan.

>4D chess
Listen to all of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=65kn978zVtg

American gas is unironicall the same price as Russian at this point lol. Thanks to Putin trying to play 4d chess with checkers.

>Freezing to death by cancelling a never used pipeline

muttlevel 9000

That didn't even happen at the height of the cold war

mutts are so clueless about reality

>4d chess

... its not even 1d chess! in the end germany gets sued by the corporations who built the pipe, expected around 8 billions in fines, and buying more expensive fracking gas from the USA, who meanwhile give a fuck and still import russian oil.

>i just wanted a normal field trip

Attached: C9v1ZU4UMAAn0Ne.jpg (619x938, 61.7K)

They want to nationalize the german gas industry and add yet another layer of control against their population.
Considering how muzzies won't be able to withstand the cold, it might work. Might.

>american slave doing americas deeds
Germany has zero free will, it has less free will than Hungary or any small euro nation.

Lol, what a joke German anons are.
So many threads about Poland sucking USA dick for doing basically nothing against Russia.
Putin actually enters Ukraine, Germans shit pants and sanction Russia like it would be 1960’s USRR.

Told you that will happen.

came here for the gibs, stayed for... well i don't even know why i'm staying here

Attached: 1508349486196.jpg (456x337, 119.57K)

Yeah, I was telling you… so much for German Russian friendship…

>let’s unite with Russians and tule Europe
My ass…
LOL

It's actual 5D chess because it wasn't cancelled, it was "delayed in approval". Which means that by the end of the year everyone will forget about Ukraine and we can turn it back on

Order Belarusian gas

New Episode of ZOG East vs. ZOG West is out!

Attached: soyim2.jpg (451x496, 38.4K)

Indeed. USA still imports Russian oil and makes a good business with their fracking gas.

Germany is the biggest and most submissive goyim slave out there.

>Angela Merkel is such a highly accomplished Chemist that, although her political priorities can be questioned, her scientific achievements can't
>still shuts down Germany's nuclear plants when their domestic access to fossil fuels is minimal
I don't get it

One of the fundamental objectives of Jewish rule is to make all nations inter-dependent. It's hard to accomplish Jewish international objectives when there is not a huge tangled web of competing interdependencies going on. Merkel obviously being a middle-manager of Zionism.