Mandela wffect

When I was a kid, it was common knowledge Gorbachev was a muslim, such in Russia millions of muslims live, thus representing his country. Now it turns out the mark is not because of bowing down the forehead to the floor everyday (again common knowledge), but it is a just a blood thing in the skin. Wtf.
Also Mandela died in jail, for that reason globohomo media made that nagger famous.

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-120500_Brave.jpg (720x659, 229.64K)

Time for your meds

It's the stain of an alcoholic

You'd think Boris Yeltsin would have had the wine stains on his head.

GORBACHEV THE MUSLIM

>bowing down the forehead to the floor everyday
That was a long-running joke. Your autism just didn’t realize.

Gorbachev was never Muslim as far as i recall but i do remember the USSR flag had no star above the hammer and sickle

>Mikhail
>muslim

> Gorbachev was a muslim
This isn’t the Mandela effect. You’re just uneducated and retarded.

Sadly, I used to believe everything media, parents, friends, etc, said. Why would anyone lie? Now I realize millions of people are under the influence of Satan and Demons, that I why I cannot fit in.

SO WHAICH ONE IS IT POL, GORBACHEV WAS A MUSLIM OR THIS WORLD IS RULED BY SATANISM?

NIGGERS!

I also remember it without the star, paraguaybro. Unironically also your flag also lost the star

You might have hit your head

meds now

its the chink communist flag you're remembering

Attached: file.png (2560x1707, 36.34K)

>millions of muslims live, thus representing his country.
You can get fucked

>USSR flag had no star above the hammer and sickle
I could've sworn that too. Just like I distinctly remember the Fruit of the Loom cornucopia logo from my childhood.

If 10% is not a significant part of a country for you, you might get fucked. It is always minorities which change History. In USA, hundreds of millions have guns (let that sink in) and still will not rise up against an tyrannical elf government. What happenend to 3 percenters?

kek

it had a slightly darker red, different proportions and the handle on the sickle was more pronounced like on the soviet flag

Why in the fuck would Gorbachev have been Muslim? Never heard this shit.

>Also Mandela died in jail, for that reason globohomo media made that nagger famous.
Why would that make him famous? He hadn't done anything at that point.
Seems like you're describing the Shang Effect wrong.