It's over. Whitness is done

>Yeah das rite wh*Te boy. I'm getting swole with my hole.
How can niggers do this to us?
Don't they understand how fragile our white masculinity is?

Attached: 1641913971138.webm (718x1080, 2.56M)

I'm not white

I prefer fucking asian women, and breeding there wombs

He's roiding
Look at that gyno.

B-b-based desu. If he can lift like that, then he probably deserves to breed her

Good evening sirs

>mom who is the black guy lifting you up and down?

poor range of motion.

>contemplate le smell

This is why I only date Jap women.

Only chinese and other asians think like this because of their extreme lack of sexual prowess or really to even be human.
The rare times I see a black with a white woman I just think "yeah I think nigger women are ugly too"
TL:DR; if you're not hungry you dont think about food, chink

U just mad cause your asian dick is smol
So miniscule in fact it's closer to a clitoris then a dick
Next time hid your flag chang

But your asian ?

don’t care, sage

Attached: CA5A5E55-800C-422B-9069-9382AAB1EAAC.jpg (1449x737, 118.65K)

he failed the fourth rep what a fag

Built for for Big Biceps Curls

Sage

Your self hatred is revolting.

I'm a chinese girl
this is disgusting, white women are trash

Attached: 1645518892619.jpg (640x640, 44.86K)

Post tits and timestamp fucking liar

Imagine the stench

+/- 35kg in each arm and bitches out at 3 reps...bitch will end up domestic abuse survivor with a son that looks like a literal goblin who will turn gay because of no father figure...

...im not impressed OP...

lol by the third one hes tired. Burger women are 160 lbs on average.

LAND WHALES

Attached: 1636330648351.jpg (900x993, 129.44K)

a north african mistreating that what looks like a mulatto is the equivalent of an individual like picrel enslaving other niggers during the era of slavery in america kek

Attached: 4lZ3ywO.png (1620x982, 1.33M)

white women aren't my problem

>one couple
Go outside and count up how many interracial couples you see.
Remember that tiktok is Chinese propaganda.
Remember that OP is likely a propaganda bot.
Remember that social media promotes emotive content like this and doesn't show you boring people just living uncontroversial lives.

Every woman of my race doesn't belong to me and I take no ownership of them. They are not people. They are property. I do not envy another man's couch, nor would I envy another man's woman. It is a meaningless endeavor to attempt to demoralize anyone with an above temperature IQ using this tactic, especially men who realize what women are, what their nature is, and what they are for. It's made even more ridiculous when you stop to consider that somewhere, there's some faggot trying to demoralize grown men by downloading shit off a single social media profile then posting it, pretending it is some insurmountable issue. What the fuck is wrong with your brain. Lmao

shalom ari

I'm not a white whore
fuck you

The only fragile people are the ones who chimp out and become violent over hearing a single non-sensical phrase.

Negro just trying to get a sniff out of that poopa

To be honest I am not really attracted to this webm. The white woman is too tanned. I much prefer when the white woman is of pale complexion and the black man is of a dark complexion. The contrasting colors are so beautiful.

Attached: whitemenareslaves.jpg (1360x2048, 331.58K)

Back to the plantation with you

Why you white people are so fucking addicted to black people? Everytime someone creates this thread, its from a white country flag. Its not even the black guys shilling. What the fuck?

Attached: 2CFAC99E-EB17-49C3-956F-9EC51CA40322.jpg (900x900, 46.04K)

Attached: 1645331310343.gif (282x300, 1.91M)

Chinese women grind on white cock every day. Chinese men wake up in agony every single day, raging at this fact.

When you try to work your biceps to exhaustion you typically do some sets that don't have the full range of motion.

I could do better than that and i’m fat and out of shape, this buck better bend over.

Attached: F67C41CE-3499-4D0A-AEFE-E3210A18A933.jpg (580x548, 48.05K)

>Canada
>white country flag
Lmao

>I prefer fucking asian women, and breeding there wombs

Attached: DawnDead-1.jpg (600x360, 45.76K)

wtf Any Forums? You told me niggers were subhuman but they're literally superhuman. No wonder why white women are beating down doors to breed with them while in heat.

Demoralizing faggot

Most whites are wiggers or simps. Why do I care that you'll replace us? Us is shit!
At least when I die you fuckers will fend for yourselves, kill yourselves, get angry with faggot simp wiggers and kill him and the whole benefit system will go up in smoke. Then gangstas will empty the missile silos and make rap videos with nukes and then use them.
And I lose what.?

God is white so whitness is omnipotent.

Niggers will be puverized in the end.

Attached: 1644976943270.gif (640x292, 2.65M)

Kikes.

Honestly, the bwc and buck breaking memes didn't really beat the bbc meme. So long as America stands the BBC is unstoppable. Even in Europe there's so many stories of browns beating up boyfriends and having their way with his girlfriend whole he watches. Being a modern day Westoid is like living in a NTR doujin. Thankfully, east european genes don't allow for such things to be tolerated.