Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #856 I Hate The Antichrist Edition

QRD:
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency. Trudeau enacts emergencies act, parliament masterfully debating.

==HOC Authorizes Emergencies Act==

>Message to Canadian Police Officers
rumble.com/vvghv2-message-to-canadian-police-officers.html
>Justin Trudeau - Communist or Fascist . . . or something else?
rumble.com/vvc6l3-justin-trudeau-communist-or-fascist-.-.-.-or-something-else.html

>Freedom Convoy Press Conference About Police Violence
rumble.com/vveqtd-freedom-convoy-holds-a-press-conference-after-riot-police-shut-down-protest.html

MUST WATCH:
>LIVESTREAMS
www.supportfreedom.net/

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E
youtu.be/v_2cDWVoj0w
>Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag
youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
>Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.
youtu.be/IPxiU-ahPwk

>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. GO TO PROTEST THIS WEEKEND. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev:

Attached: tom boys killing blue helments trucker convoy made by nice anon i hate the antichrist.jpg (444x576, 113.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1440
archive.md/xIJyf
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1839
archive.md/TpqIj
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1420
archive.md/nh7rj
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1458
archive.md/qp6to
supportfreedom.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9fafi3inA
doomberg.substack.com/p/what-canada-means-for-crypto
youtube.com/watch?v=VsMjRsdIdl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Attached: FMM-cQKXIAQAblH.jpg (848x1192, 149.13K)

fuck you feds

Attached: 1645207122733.png (858x802, 1.04M)

Daily reminder

Attached: justincucked.png (500x354, 239.12K)

feds=gay

Attached: 1644782351367.jpg (480x480, 30.65K)

Y'all don't have the "freedom" to engage in domestic terrorism and occupy our nation's capital.

Y'all are white supremist nazis thugs and no decent hard working Canadian will ever support y'all assault on our democracy and multicultural soceity.

So just frick right off CHUD

news fren HONK

>OnlyFans accused of using terrorism database to blacklist rivals
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1440
archive.md/xIJyf

>Jailhouse phone call reveals transgender child molester, 26, LAUGHING at soft sentence and MOCKING victim who breaks her silence to say 'the things Tubbs did to me and made me do that day were beyond horrible for a 10-year-old girl'
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1839
archive.md/TpqIj

>Dominican Republic begins building border wall with Haiti
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1420
archive.md/nh7rj

>Vermont Towns Open Voting to Foreign Nationals, Offering Ballots in Foreign Languages
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1458
archive.md/qp6to

Attached: 1643999888110.jpg (480x360, 62.49K)

Who wants to bake a bcg (burger convoy general)? Or you want to merge? Will happen in dc by about 2pm

haha just like good old soviet times
canakeks now learn why they should have fought

==LIVE STREAMS==
supportfreedom.net/

>Analie's World
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9fafi3inA

>Fell for the "funds don't actually go to the truckers" meme
I guess I lucked out, no way I could have predicted that

Attached: 1639937337457.jpg (1200x1200, 253.14K)

New Doomberg article:
What Canada Means for Crypto
>Imagine you donated C$50 to the Freedom Convoy before it arrived in Ottawa, an action Trudeau has retroactively decided disqualifies you from participating in modern society. (This is not a hypothetical, at least if this Canadian Member of Parliament’s tweet is to be believed). Your bank accounts have been frozen, credit cards canceled, and access to your brokerage account denied. Further, imagine you have accumulated some Bitcoin in a cold storage wallet (i.e., on a flash drive in your possession), carefully ensuring that it is outside Trudeau’s reach. How are you going to pay your mortgage, car payment, tuition expenses, or buy groceries with it? The answer is you can’t. Does that wallet represent a store of value that might be reactivated in the future should the government change its stance towards you, or is itself changed altogether? Absolutely. Does it represent a practical medium of exchange, one that is useful during this personal crisis? Absolutely not.
doomberg.substack.com/p/what-canada-means-for-crypto

Attached: doomberg3.png (974x296, 28.82K)

fuck off amerilard
nobody wants bread with HFCS in it

>Down but Not Giving Up
youtube.com/watch?v=VsMjRsdIdl0

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 09-10-05 Freedom 2022 LIVE INSIDE the protest RAW UNCUT footage #holdtheline day Arnprior Ontario [...].png (1115x1528, 1.65M)

whats with the homo ass picture

you should join us. unless you word for the federal government. this movement doesnt care about race, creed, gender etc. if you want to be a free person you should join us.

Attached: 1643816316124.jpg (608x944, 77.61K)

/bfcg/ should be its own thing. Combining could get confusing especially if there's a CFCG2 in the works.

>haha just like good old soviet times
So what happened to soviets fat trannies after they get shot in the face after angrily confront local donators?

>So just frick right off CHUD
>Reminder that mental illness is often has as a co-morbidity of extreme leftism, and/or transgenderism.
>Or is it the other way around?
Dr. Edward Dutton who has a channel on Bitchute describes a phenomena he calls "high mutational load" which describes a phenomena seen in wealthy advanced societies whereby dysgenic individuals are not only able to survive childhood, (where in the past they would normally not) but end up breeding with other dygenic types resulting in extremely maladjusted individuals who are incapable of being functional citizens.
>Fortunately, many of the most dysfunctional ones are self extinguishing.
We see many of those types posting on this board right now.

Attached: antifa.portland.mugshots.jpg (600x400, 78.63K)

movement has been coopted, we are trans and furries now get used to it

Combine them until things pick up and then we can split them if it's too much

"Given the underlying context of the current circumstance, I believe it appropriate to espouse part of my experimental notice concerning those extracted primarily of non-Aryan cultures, as it is within my belief that such an exposition should contribute to the sum of notable considerations surrounding the solution to the problems presented by this peculiar group. As like many others whom were birthed in this rural county of pure Teutonic stock, particularly my late father Chuck Sneedcraft, my noble Nordic notion of purpose relates primarily to the ability of my familial business to provide the surrounding community with seed and feed. With the dawn of supreme international Jewry on the prospective horizon, Chuck decided to bestow upon me a pure first name indicative of the Aryan culture with which my surname was constructed, Sneed. As such, I find that my second Aryan initiative is to support my fellow bulky Teutonics in taking particular notice of the furtive Hebraic subversions presented in any media or "person".
My investigation into the discrete individual of which this narrative surrounds began on a misty morn which at once appeared to me as perhaps holding happenings of great strangeness. Waking from strange dreams of my Indo-European homeland, dressing in my usual professional attire, I headed from my hillside dwelling—overlooking a vast valley of green, brown and red, gashed by a gushing river carrying the refuse of the natural processes festering within—into the lively township of my conception until I finally arrived at my humble storefront, Sneed's Feed and Seed, to honor the great works of my northern birth I also indicated that the store was previously managed by my father, Chuck. Whilst ensuring that the feed and seed was in the fashion required for customers to easily purchase, I overheard a vapid conversation in which a local hooligan berated a strange character over the foreign nature of his birth and locomotive device."

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 613.43K)

agreed but we should be dipping back and forth to provide help for the burgers as well

Well done, leafs
We kicked this off globally.
Im proud of us all.
Globohomo’s gloves are off.
Lets regroup and hit em when they don’t expect it.
Remember, Trudy has a hard on for Ukr now. Any zogbots heading east can die for the homo cause - but we the people shall remain true north strong. Our fight is only just beginning

"One thing in particular caught my spying notice, that of the negative attitude towards German engineering, of what bizarre experience could this espousement be conceived, then my mind turned to the nature of the eternal international Jew, it must be; that Germany is the center of Kabbalist operations at this date, as they are the last to stand against the power of this particular Semitic tribal cult, the most cunning and destructive of the non-Aryan cultures. The remark of this creature again directed my mind into a dark pit of ponderous sorrow, he proclaimed that his car was instead manufactured in the central American nation of Guatemala, how could this possibly be? This people were assuredly completely unworthy of constructing such mechanisms, it must also be that the Jew has began to bolster the economic power of foreign nations, even in such a disastrous, risk ridden hole of decadence and misery. This hooligan continued to show his disdain of class and wealth by sequentially assaulting each component of this individuals items, at such point I declared these criticisms unworthy of my note. Undeterred by this lower man's jest, my customer continued his path to my store counter, at first sight of this mongrel my mind nearly entirely shattered, from what strange and evil realms could this abomination be born? At my estimation, it would most like be a multiplicity exceeding five cultures in one, maybe even more or perhaps the union between archaic man and some paleolithic sub-race. His eyes-those soulless devices designed merely to perceive the world and not for some grander Aryan spiritual vision-nearly bulged from his orbits, his chin entirely recessed from a diet of soft foods, his skull case lacking in longitudinal formation resembling some peculiar egg. A visage only possible to liken to those descriptions written by ancient forces of madness, whom authored the counter-Aryan tome, the Kabbalah."

That would be such a nice day.

You and the buddies captured a platoon of un forces.

They're a mix of worthless third world countries so they can't fight worth a shit.

You line the up in a field and lob their heads of one by one.

Truly a great day then the United humanity fucks get slaughtered.

Hi, newbie here, please don't kill me. What is a CHUD?

"It must assuredly be the case that International Jewry has succeeded in deforming the beauty of entire Aryan populations by introducing the genetic information of lower races, resulting in a maddening creature, that which looks to be some part like a European but forever scarred by unsightly mutations. The utter sub humanity of this specimen allowed me to consider the possibility that the eternal Jew might have consulted with ecto-galaxial powers to dilute Aryan perfection, or perhaps the Jew itself is not of planetary origin. In spite of my pure shock, this biological machination of Jewry did not notice a second of it, merely seeking some seed or perhaps a helping of feed. Searching his set of facial features, I spied a small remnant of Aryan ancestry, immediately I could tell that this poor skin suit of evil was descended from Abraham Simpson, a notorious Jew-Aryan mongrel who was responsible for the near destruction of my local community if it were not for his timely expulsion. At once I dissuaded it from even attempting to use any seed on his father's land by quickly spinning a story relating to the material circumstance surrounding the necessary conditions for the phenomenon of plant growth. His reply continued to spread seeds of dread, chaos and madness in my quickly failing phenomenological understanding of reality; he confidently brushed off this matter of fact as mere speculation. He quickly turned, seeking seed, resisting the urge to end the "life" of this infra-sapien archaic homo creature, I watched in horror as he mistakenly eats a large chunk my sweet feed stock with no signs of wishing to exchange currency."

45.37323° N, 76.43727° W

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 09-39-05 Google Maps.png (1003x1252, 497.12K)

Someone that disagrees with twitter trannies

"Calculating the exact value of his consumption would be too bothersome in nature to justify my increase of the time component in the spacetime vector describing the presence of this creature derived of an oriental, negroidic, ecto-planetary and somehow Aryan union. It is henceforce my advice that we, as representatives of the noble Aryan race, not tolerate even a single ounce of Jewry nor non-Aryan ancestry and activity within our upcoming rule. We should not yet give the chance for these abominations to reflect the frightful nature of their origination in the non-Aryan lands.".
- Sneed Sneedcraft, on the final solution to the eternal Jew.

>trip dub
checked

they got buried
then chekists came and shot and starved the angry peasants who had shot the trannies
then they raped the peasant women and children
then they sent the peasants who were still grumbling to gulag
then they took peasants' land and forced them into slave labor
then everyone was happy

An insult designed by leftists to not insult anybody.

checked

Attached: trollege on the modern world 4 ww2.png (1024x774, 894.47K)

It's okay. There will come a point where all money will become worthless compared to the value of bullets.

so we went from martial law using covid as the excuse to martial law using peaceful, completely non-destructive. protests as the excuse? That's fine.

Medieval Estonian

Bcg is live, bcg is love

OK, thank you!

>An insult designed by leftists to not insult anybody
Meet Chud and his girlfriend Aspie

Attached: chud-aspie.png (1381x1229, 415.23K)

So are you people going to stop cucking out because its the LAW and at least resist next time or are you just going to care bear stare for muh optics?

based give the burgers some of our high energy!!!!!!!!!

are you going to fucking dilate, csisnigger?

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 256.97K)

>then chekists came and shot and starved the angry peasants who had shot the trannies
Thanks, Romanian-bro. We'll try to kill them all when they come over for a cup of tea.

How am I wrong? Fuck you I was right.

it's Enbie
here's Aspie and her boyfriend

Attached: 1.gif (680x273, 776.82K)

Some of you might get buttmad or say I'm a D&C shill, but whatever. It needs to be said.
Now that you leafs are in hard times and your government has officially declared war on you, just know that anyone who got the vax, for any reason, is gonna be a liability. They've proven they have no backbone, and will throw you under the bus when it really matters. They're weak and they simply can't be counted on. Only trust the unvaxxed -- they've proven that they're strong men and women that you can count on to the bitter end.

To show how stupid they are, their post list of individuals to be trusted. The end is near.

Cute!

2 threads in a row
It felt necessary