Vaccine reget

Has anyone else noticed that more and more vaxxies are becmoing hostile if you bring up that vaccine was a mistake? It's almost like they're lashing out and wanting to punish us because deep down they know what they did was a mistake. They are becoming more unhinged and it's kind of scary.

Attached: regret.png (1247x1019, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exclusive-embalmers-find-veins-and-arteries-filled-with-never-bef.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm noticing some red deer signs.
People seem just generally disoriented, but they are managing arm enough. Typical not knowing the month, but there's also A LOT of damage to power poles along the road now.

Sunken cost fallacy. And they sunk the lot.

Rule number 1: You're not suppose to take anything Any Forums says literally.

The reality is that most of us here are fully vaccinated, just like most of us here aren't truly racist or misogynistic; we like to larp to be edgy for fun.

There's only a small fraction of genuine white supremacists on this board who aren't vaccinated and mean the racist things they say.

If you haven't figured this out yet you are naive and probably have a form of autism. Please get vaccinated and then come back and continue larping with us about being pure bloods.

I put myself in their shoes. If I took this shit I would be in extreme denial over everything too since I would have to accept the fact that I just killed myself unironically

Attached: 1643072362011.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

obvious damage control, kill yourself

Antivax shills are back. It looks like they were on a break because of Ukraine but now the bots are back at it as usual.

I always learn something new on Any Forums, every day.

Attached: 1569012794882.png (750x757, 115.28K)

>get the shot and larp with us goy

Attached: 7C158038-AD78-47E3-BE26-FA101E874FF5.png (782x670, 431.24K)

They don't want to or can't admit they were wrong but it hurts to know one is wrong.

Unironically blow your tiny, proto-hue shit for brains out the back of your skull, faggot.

you need to go back

I'd rather be wrong about anything else but this. the fact there even was a doubt at all about the safety of the vax should have been an automatic rejection if people were capable of critical thinking. but we left critical thinking behind a long time ago

The levels of cope are astonishing.
Not a white supremacist but not vaxxed in the slightest. Get fucked.

hearing more ambulances daily
people swerving bad on highways in the middle of the day
people walking around more on workdays

Kys faggot.

I’ve found that their perception of reality or ability to perceive fact from fiction is dwindling. When shown irrefutable fact, video/audio evidence of an event they will say “it’s fake”. Previously they’d get frustrated or be willing to formulate some retarded defence. Whether that’s a degradation of their cognitive ability or the realization that the nutters were right all along. It’s interdasting

YOUR FLAG
IS ALWAYS
$HILLING KEK

AND IT'S USUALLY
THE SAME PERSON
YIKES

GO
OUTSIDE
INCEL

Attached: 1605163871503.jpg (1024x475, 88.64K)

No. I don't think about it actually. I was vaxxed 3 times, the last time in december. And nothing changed.

Yep. I pretend I took it at work, specifically, but I just tell people I'm not getting anymore shots. Not one person has even asked why. They've always immediately launched into why they won't take anymore shots either, and how their arm hurts still, or how they feel sick and tired all the time, etc. The editoids (gene edited humans, after all these were not "vaccines" and I will not call them that) are not alright.

nice b8

i haven't had a vaccine. i'm 2nd generation American and i'm not a white supremacist lmao. you're a fucking faggot.

You ever been worried about putting your dick in the wrong hole and getting HIV? I imagine it feels like that for every leftist right now. From a psychological perspective though, of course they are defensive. They want to forget about it.

So I have a question, I am thinking of bribing a pharmacist to shoot the vaccine into the trash. do you think ill have an easier time doing that in a vaccine drive through or going in person. I have a shop that thinks that I got the vaccine 3 weeks ago but my backpack got stolen and I am not in the system. is it best to corner one person in a drive through or in a shop itself?

I want to keep my job and if my family dies from the vaxx I want to take next necessary steps.

Watch the fear and panic set in when you ask them “what if they mandate a third”?

>The reality is that most of us here are fully vaccinated, just like most of us here aren't truly racist or misogynistic; we like to larp to be edgy for fun.
No, I foolishly got one J&J vaccination under pressure but I am quite serious in all my opinions
It is pure cope, most people can't admit they fucked up like I did. What even more retarded is they want to lash out at the people who tried to warn them instead of the people who forced them to do it, but that is life I guess.

I honestly don't care if Any Forums doesn't take the vax. I got it because I didn't want to be some retard Facebook Karen with a tube down my throat. You do you chuds

>I got it because I didn't want to be some retard Facebook Karen with a tube down my throat.

UK brought 2000+ assisted breathing machines and managed to use an entire sixty of them.

Lol eat shit haha I have never been tested, never wore a cuckmuzzle and Ive never had a fucking clot-shot. I dont take shit I read hear as truth. I read process information and make up my own god damn mind. Like any sensible adult should.
Unironically it turns out my anons are the bright minds on this planet .. Well I kinda had a feeling. But im still pleased. Not all anons toh... But then again there a shitloads of you who arent real anons and just shills or tranny-faggot-meme-flaggers.

I HAVE NO JAB AND HAD COVID ALREADY
I AM RACIST AND THINK JEWS HAVE RUINED MANY COUNTRIES AND PEOPLES
NOT A JOKE
WALGREENS, CVS AND WALMARTS LOOK LIKE EXECUTION CENTERS

rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-exclusive-embalmers-find-veins-and-arteries-filled-with-never-bef.html

They had 8 doses on the vaxx pass mate

>Unvaxxed
>Untested
>Unmasked
Never even been confronted about the mask, had a few people look like they were going to but you can glare them down so fucking easy.

You failed as soon as you dropped out of your mother.

wrong about what exactly ?

Brain fog is a consequence of vaccines

NEGATIVE
HE'S THAT RETARDED

I'VE SEEN HIM IN OTHER THREADS

I WAS
ONLY PRETENDING
TO BE RETARDED

Attached: 1622989255079.jpg (804x801, 155.4K)

its a long process but you're not crazy, they actually are. sooner or later reality is going to assert itself, it inevitably does

Attached: 1631019236845.png (1024x880, 60.45K)

>No, I foolishly got one J&J vaccination under pressure but I am quite serious in all my opinions

Attached: 1627785846538.png (1500x904, 609.48K)

My father is the only person I know who got it, and I honestly think there's something wrong with his brain now
He seems to be in a constant state of brain fog, when in the past he would never stop being productive
Whenever I bring it up he just immediately changes the subject

I'm not vaccinated and never wore the mask, I never got sick. Everybody I know who took the vaccine got sick. Vaccines are not suitable for anyone under 80, they reduce the bodies ability to produce general antibodies

>Has anyone else noticed that more and more vaxxies are becmoing hostile if you bring up that vaccine was a mistake?
Yes.

December 2020
>all vaxxies will die in two more weeks
January 2021
February 2021
March 2021
April 2021
May 2021
June 2021
July 2021
August 2021
September 2021
October 2021
November 2021
December 2021
January 2022
February 2022
>all vaxxies have aids
>all vaxxies have cancer
>all vaxxies have brain disease
>all vaxxies have cardiovascular disease
>all vaxxies have autoimmune disease
>all vaxxies are injected with robotic 5g nanoworms
>all vaxxies are infertile
>all vaxxies have syphilis
>just two more weeks

Attached: 1639382281855.gif (300x300, 36.66K)

>Brain fog is a consequence of vaccines
are there home inflammation testing kits? i would go long on those

Attached: Human Psychopharmacology - 2011 - Hou - A neuroimmunological perspective on anxiety disorders 2:22:2022.jpg (1653x2196, 855.58K)

Consider suicide.

Lmao nobody cares about vaccines anymore
In a couple of weeks covid won’t even exist

even if its "fake" a rational person would hold off on the off chance that it wasn't fake. why take the risk? see thats the thing about the whole covid narrative if you ask a single valid question the whole thing just starts to fall apart. which is why they demand total obedience and do not question. taking people's jobs and locking their bank accounts only reinforces the fact these shots can't be anything good

> wAiT yOu gUyS aRe aCtUaLlY rAciST??
I'm all of those things and more, user. One day you'll even understand why.

Whether or not it does anything today, no idea. However the Vax stopped my long covid. Hair started to grow back and the tinnitus went away. It did something. But overall what type of idiot would make non vaxing religion, it really was nothing at all to be vaxed. How childish.

No my idiotic fucking family still believes that the covid vaccines do wonders for our health and sometimes pressure me into getting the clot shot. Even after the years have passed and all these professionals come forward with damning information, they still tell me to get this fucking shot. I always evade them and now I can't look at them the same ever again. I'm literally all alone in this world now.

As an unvaxxed Amerikanski living in Tugaland, this post made me LOL.

o krl o q taz a dizer pa

They have been dieing. Kek

no i havent at all. i doubt you have either because youre a loser who doesnt leave your house and has no friends

You go get that 8th booster!

>I didn't fall over dead instantly so it must be good then
retard. 60-180 days

Kek, nice try. Still not getting it (the deathshot)

Attached: reaction biden blows air into pepe butt fun.jpg (706x960, 50.94K)

This bot post getting a lot of (You)s

>legitimately thinks that we're LARPing as Nazis

user, I...

Attached: 1644103927377.jpg (504x458, 173.64K)

Go pimp your stupidity elsewhere. How many old people have you contributed to killing?

Wrong about your flag, nigger

>Nothing but ad hominem
Typical

>we like to larp to be edgy for fun
This was the case pre-Trump, but people are actual retards now

>don't be like children who even know to prioritize safety first
bible

Hahaha, you are in Israel. Your welcome for the small donation :)

Don’t you dare, i am not in your group Vaxx fag

Long covid is mostly psychosomatic (it's in your head) so it was the placebo effect. Covid is a cold lab altered to be more transmissible, if you have serious problems with it you're too fat or your immune system is absolute shit.

you have no proof that the vax did anything.
you could have just gotten better.

You don't need to get anything Turd-eau is going to put you in a camp anyway.

The vaccine was never necessary.

>Yep all those people are dead now
oh no hold on

Sure people have had bad reactions to the vaccines and some have died. That happens with all vaccines. Any Forums tards were making the claim in October that all the vaxxies would be dead. They posted that dumb deer meme in each thread they made

>Just take the vax user, why are you hesitating? Don't you care about the general health of the public?

Attached: 1644479631781.jpg (828x1442, 194.81K)

So you took it, I see. Don't worry, the well-poisoners are all fake. What is real is the absolute ineffectiveness of every shot and booster there is. If you even have to compare VACCINE deaths to non-vaccinated, perhaps your wonder drug is trash.

Attached: 1645461831872.jpg (701x606, 84.33K)

Tell that to someone else. I had literally clean my shower drain after every shower from the hair.

Yep. Lost my best friend of 10 years because I had the audacity to show receipts for the wild, kooky conspiracies I keep bringing up. Not my fault I look at literally everything and verify instead of asking zero questions and just accepting the goal posts having fucking wheels and 90% of the shit people got removed for even speaking about is now common knowledge.

>killing boomers by doing nothing
I don't see a downside here

how do you figure it's mostly psychosomatic instead of entirely or only kind of? were you just asserting that baselessly

You have underlying problems then, normal young people do not have problems with something like SARS

Attached: dont be ugly.jpg (1125x1635, 111.55K)

I'll up that one.
I've noticed that jabbies don't just call things fake as though they can't perceive truth anymore, they're calling the lies the gouvernment peddles them fake too.
Restrictions get lifted, and the jabbies wear masks. The QR code is no longer needed, and they all enter buildings with their covid check app open, even in places that never had a QR mandate.
I never took the jab and admittedly the gouvernment lies are tough to keep track of, they're changing their kind so suddenly so often.
But the jabbies don't even see that.
When they took the jabs and received an authentic jab, whatever state of mind they had at the time (catatonic fear and distrust) became locked, and they will never experience another state of mind until the day they die, and they will die believing they did the right thing in getting jabbed.
Fuck, it's so bad that they can die from bleeding out in a horrible traffic accident they caused, and their last breath will be spent saying "covid got me after all". Not because they're stupid or retarded, but because the absolute paranoid mindset is locked in position in their mind, and they absolutely cannot change their mind or make their mind up in anything anymore.

You can imagine them as robots but at least robots take orders.
Jabbies can't. They can't interpret anything anymore.

What are those numbers? The 6000 to the million from the coof.

I am in a FEMA program. We have literally seen them stack the mattresses of the dead by the dumpsters. In nearly 20 months well over 50 out if maybe 2000 detainees.

yeah people are still choosing sides
even old friends
it's a culling and schism

they're picking sides. if they're cool with forced vax then they'll be cool with fascism. then if they're cool with that they'll be cool with the concentration camps and all the associated terror that comes with it as long as they pretty up the language and stick a nice bow on top of the whole nightmarish thing. I've had a few former friends who I can't look at the same way anymore after they showed who they really are

nope. no vaxtards here in American west.

It's a cold, some people because of being immunocompromised or very fat or very old struggle with colds for longer than normal

Attached: 1644757130765.png (118x227, 27.04K)