Why don't incels and other worthless hapless fags ever ascend by doing something useful?

How come incel shooters and far right terrorists don't ever try to claim historic glory by doing something the world needs and would benefit from like killing billionaires or certain globohomo politicians? They would instantly become envied and desired. How come they prey on weak and vulnerable like worshipers, mallgoers, school children, and normies who have done practically nothing except be manipulated and coerced by globohomo? Is it just that all incel and right wing terrorists/ shooters are all glownigger projects like the muzzie terrorists?
The only people I ever witnessed kill ruling class globohomo in my life were communists, Maoists, and Hezbollah type Shias in third world countries

Attached: JBww10thL8rQo_ljHBxisdeT4NrwrVm-11trWBqTa1U.jpg (300x504, 21.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1440
archive.md/xIJyf
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1839
archive.md/TpqIj
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1420
archive.md/nh7rj
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1458
archive.md/qp6to
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't hate the trojan horse or the people in it, hate the cunts who let it in despite your protests.

That makes no sense. You might as well hate children and the handicap if you have hate towards normies who cannot over one socialization. It's not like many on this board do any real life organizing action or activism except jerk off online and complain about blacks. You too are victim of passivity and socialization into an atomized NPC

Why attack Muslims when you can attack the people who let them in? Why attack niggers when you can attack the people who simp for them?
>Yes, I attack handicapped kids

glow so bright, you could read the news by it

>OnlyFans accused of using terrorism database to blacklist rivals
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1440
archive.md/xIJyf

>Jailhouse phone call reveals transgender child molester, 26, LAUGHING at soft sentence and MOCKING victim who breaks her silence to say 'the things Tubbs did to me and made me do that day were beyond horrible for a 10-year-old girl'
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1839
archive.md/TpqIj

>Dominican Republic begins building border wall with Haiti
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1420
archive.md/nh7rj

>Vermont Towns Open Voting to Foreign Nationals, Offering Ballots in Foreign Languages
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1458
archive.md/qp6to

Attached: 1634630270231.jpg (485x1024, 34.2K)

I don't know why incels don't just accept their lot. I used to feel angry and bitter over me never having any romantic or sexual success (not that I tried because why the fuck would I?), but now I just try and see the happiness that others feel and think that my own unhappiness doesn't lessen their happiness.

>by doing something the world needs and would benefit from
Reducingnfemale population to a minimun is something the World will always benefit from.

fuck that. if I'm miserable I want as many other people as possible to be miserable too

That's funny Op because I was about to say this too.

How come nigger shooters and far right niggers don't ever try to claim historic glory by doing something the world needs and would benefit from like killing billionaires or certain globohomo politicians? They would instantly become envied and desired. How come they prey on weak and vulnerable like worshipers, mallgoers, school children, and normies who have done practically nothing except be manipulated and coerced by globohomo? Is it just that all nigger and right wing niggers are all glownigger projects like the muzzie niggers?
The only people I ever witnessed kill ruling class globohomo in my life were communists, Maoists, and Hezbollah type Shias in third world countries

Are you abo? Wog? I can't understand you

dumb framing

That's malthusian globohomo glownigger thinking

>if I'm miserable I want as many other people as possible to be miserable too
Why? You wont be any happier for it.

Good point, someone should tell blacks to stop killing each other and start killing globohomo

plan A requires planning and commitment, plan B doesn't. these people are weak willed and don't have the conviction to do anything meaningful

Its not enough that i make it, others must fail too

If incels had it in them, they wouldn't be incels.

He's a Jew by the way. Has the ogre phenotype like cernovich

Incels, etc. should not commit violence under any circumstances, but it seems almost incredible that celebrities, politicians, etc. have remained relatively immune from violence, whereas school-age children have been targeted. I’m not condoning anything, but this seems illogical.

Same man.

only normies think doing something useful worth it in a finite life.

Fedposting aside incel shooters target the weak and vulnerable because they are weak and vulnerable.

Communists didn't kill globohomo, they were controlled by globohomo.
Nazis killed some globohomo.

>Using random criminals as a launching point to say "my politics are better because we kill people I don't like"
You will never figure out why people don't like you.

Because deep down they just want to have a smudge of power for once in their unsuccessful lives.
Rather then do something valorous and would result in their immediate death they punch down and just attack people who cannot fight back and even though they are a part of the system they aren't the cause or going to be a meaningful impact to it.

Attached: 9FD5F414-D7D8-4E39-8399-3269F1C7D74C.jpg (940x1024, 166.66K)

shills back at it again, if you decided to go shooting would you

A: kill people that personally made your life shitty

B: some random person in government

they usually kill people that personally were ducks to them, so it’s actually understandable. maybe be a better person and stop blaming them for doing something good.

Exactly.

Attached: Anders-Behring-Breivik.jpg (777x437, 26.29K)

were dicks*

yes, Antifa has been murdering those evil elite for years now. of course they dont attack innocent plebs in the street while globohomo celebrates and laughs.

>Something good.
Could they personally confront and do something that won’t turn them into martyrs like blackmail them with false evidence or turn people against them over time by black mailing them.
Or give the teachers a shot.
They usually make an ass out of themselves and all of the people who DID do fucked up things get away with it and become the martyr rather then the oppressed.

I’d rather slowly manipulate the people who wronged me to suicide then give them some form of glory.

this, especially when a lot of these killings come from narcissistic rage or some other ego wound, it's the highest form of seething

assassins meanwhile are usually brainwashed or at least pushed into it by outside forces

Yes they are weak parasites who are probably being exploited by glowniggers
Very illogical. You would think celebrities, politicians like Trudeau and Pelosi, Feinstein, Albright, Bush, Obama, or billionaires like Bill Gates and George Soros would be their primary target and object of hatred and vengeance. But clearly these are mentally ill people puppeteered by glowniggers I think. Mainly to take away guns and keep the masses living in fear.
Well when you are remembered, you never really perish. Some part of you still lives on. It's more reason to do something then leave it to God.
Nazis were globohomo, you fell for the propaganda 90 years later because you are a stupid autistic reject
Communists literally killed the globohomo tzar and his Jewish and Tatar landlords/kulaks.
Antifa are not communists, they are fascist brownshirts. Labels =/= structure/function. Are you 10 years old or retarded

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
They can kill whoever they want to kill, they were coerced into this subhuman existance. They obviously kill normalfags since they were the ones who made their lives even more of a living hell than it already is thanks to their subhuman genetics they didn't asked to be cursed with.

Eugenics is what we need to reverse all these trends, Malthusianism is the answer.
>if incels had it in them they'd change their genetics
Retard.