Will Putin attack Kiev?

Will he?
My girlfriend is still over there, she is Russian born in Ukraine
I am very worried about her, I regret not flying back here with her, but would could I do? her parents really liked me, I couldnt just bring her and leave her parents there.
Do you think Putin will take Kiev? The way he spoke yesterday, it seemed like he wanted to take the entirety of Ukraine, but I dont know if thats the case. Pls bros am scared for future wife

Attached: photo_2022-02-22_19-44-24.jpg (572x572, 63.05K)

this is an ad for a wristwatch

why would he? he just recognised some Belgium-tier (read: cultureless wasteland) border states as sovereign, what value is Kyiv really.

bumping for self assurance

Ukrainians are really proud about their culture.... They talk about how Kiev is thousands of years old, while moscow is relatively new. Putin spoke yesterday how Ukraine is a fake country invented by Lenin, and ukrainians hate this. maybe, if he wanted to curb future ukrainian nationalism, he might destroy kiev like he did to groznhy? ir im just being paranoid

Attached: photo_2022-02-22_19-50-49.jpg (1170x1165, 119.89K)

She's gonna get spit roasted by Ivan's. Sorry dude.

bumping to cure paranoia

but she is russian... putin said he wanted to protect russians? or is this all the a politicla flim flam excuse to take over more land
would he risk a world war by taking the entirety of ukraine?

bumping so i can contact the ukrainian embassy at the right time to get visa for wifey

bump

What catalog did you use to order her?

met her at uni
medical science education is cheap in kiev

I like that such things completely ignore that past societies have decayed and new one arise in a cycle
Like you Indians and your samsara bullshit

aah yes
ruskis have no culture
ukrainians do

To me it’s an ad for a kitten

Listen Pajeet, the Instagram model you DM good morning to every single day is not your girlfriend.

She won't be your girlfriend for much longer after the vatniks are finished with her

good morning sir

Why you keep shitting on the streets?

Stop bumping your shitty thread

so it causes diseases which while spread and eradicate white population

bump