Why do 40% of police commit domestic abuse, Any Forums?

Why do 40% of police commit domestic abuse, Any Forums?

twitter.com/Skiddler/status/1496117257533071368

Attached: file.png (608x223, 26.68K)

because the police force is mostly male

The stat is 24% male cops and 22% female cops. Remember that lesbians commit the most domestic abuse.

Because these pigs are given a ticket to abuse and exploit vulnerable BIPOC communities and this starts to blend into their family lives... There's a reason the polic need to be defunded if women and BIPOC folx can ever feel safe

Because they know that violence works

Yea but 100% of the domestics that I've had calls to are black non police.

Because pigs are nigs of white society

Did you know that despite being 12% of the population, black people give over 50% of all charity donations? Google 12% black people over 50% for more info!

I like how leftist redditors come here thinking we're a bunch of fox news watching cop worshipers like they've been told by late night comedy we are

because 40% of wives needed to be beaten

Cops live their lives 'on edge' and are surrounded by aggressive people. If you spend enough time at that heightened state, you are always right on the line. Their line of work also has them react physically at some point. The perp has to comply for instance to the officer's verbal commands or that perp gets tossed to the ground and handcuffed.

So, they are basically a loaded gun with the trigger half pulled at all times. Where Joe office nerd has his wife go off and can say, "oh c'mon sweety, you don't mean that", the cop is already on fire.

I think more of them take their own lives than are killed on the job too.

Some of them are jacked roidoids and love the game. But, regular dudes that have to deal with shit all day end up being shitty.

Because a very particular type of person is selected for in American police forces and that tends to be the type of person who feels fine smacking their wife around.
>then fix it!
can't, it's less a bug and more of a feature. The last thing civil leadership wants is a bunch of highly intelligent men with other options and lots of integrity as their police officers

Alot of cops have egos and probably can't stand their wives mouthing off when they command so much respect (real or otherwise) in uniform.
Maybe that's better than my neighbor cop targeting me on the highway because his wife doesn't like me and nags him.
So which is worse, a cop laying hands on his wife, or a cop wielding his authority inappropriately because his wife nags him and he can only say "It is what it is" so many times.

based

Attached: file.png (600x357, 42.55K)

Practice for nog wrangling

OSRSfags rise up!

There is no such thing as "domestic violence". Your wife is your propery to treat how you wish.

"Domestic abuse" is a meme. If you yell at your partner for clogging the kitchen sink because she's too retarded and doesn't turn the fucking garbage disposal while you put SMALL amounts of food down the drain. Fucking idiot Emma fuck you I know I'm a plumber but you're a fucking idiot.

Jarvis what percent of the US Police Force is nonwhite?

your last statement hit like a brick

Because 80% of police force is persons who were abused in school and half of those got mentally ruined because of this.

now do male groids, it's engrained in their DNA.

>Because 80% of police force is persons who were abused in school
maybe in europe, in America they were the ones doing the abusing.

It's closer to 100%. They know that they are above the law and no one will do shit and they can do whatever.

lel, not the case with Japanese cops. They spend their days helping tourists find their lost cameras.