Streaming competition gets heavier

How do you handle all streaming services? They are too many now. Literally just buying subscription for one thing. Now we got Paramount.
Any Forums

Attached: 89615170.cms.png (1200x900, 700.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m4ufree.to/home.html
lookmovie.io/
actvid.com/
putlocker.vc/
m4ufree.to/
flixtor.to/show/tvshows/all/from/1900/to/2099/rating/0/votes/0/language/all/genre/all/latest/page/1
sockshares.tv/
yts.am/
vexmovies.org/free-movies
watchfree.biz/
primewire.li/tv/217087-watch-the-boys
primewire.li/tv/310578-watch-the-witcher#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have never paid for any streaming service

Pirate.

>he pays for his propaganda

buying?

Attached: Screenshot_142.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

>we know who you are, fear us
Yawn

I don't give a fuck. I'm not giving my money to Jewish companies that hate my race. I could not care less about their nigger shows and racemixing other than despising all of it.

>paying for streaming services
Nigga just pirate whatever Jewish propaganda you want to watch.

He doesn't know does he?

I use IPTV. I get all my PPV boxing for like $15 bucks a month. For all my star trek reruns, I just get this for free through tmobile.

Based. I guess I kinda do because of Amazon Prime, but Netflix was cancelled a long time ago after they started using my money to shit on white people.

1. Good Search
m4ufree.to/home.html
lookmovie.io/
actvid.com/
putlocker.vc/
m4ufree.to/
flixtor.to/show/tvshows/all/from/1900/to/2099/rating/0/votes/0/language/all/genre/all/latest/page/1
sockshares.tv/
yts.am/
vexmovies.org/free-movies
watchfree.biz/
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
primewire.li/tv/217087-watch-the-boys
primewire.li/tv/310578-watch-the-witcher#1

>get group of friends
>everyone pays for one app each
>share with everyone else
>get 6 paid subscriptions for the price of one
this is the modern equivalent of buying a universal remote and watching your neighbors TV through the window after he goes to bed

FPBP
Same.

Yellowstone is dog shit fwhite man bad propaganda, and people eat it up.

there is not point subbing to a streaming service now all the shows are dilluted across too many. Time to set sail again yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

How is Paramount plus in the US compared to the rest of the Jewish streaming services?

Never would I ever pay a single penny to any streaming service. They're all vastly woke and push an anti white agenda.

If I wanna watch something I use thepiratebay dot org.

Thepiratebay dot org

>How do you handle all streaming services?
i don't use any of them

Why would you possibly care? Dude...just pirate that shit. I gave you all the links you need and if that isn't enough use the Yandex search engine. Free streaming movies. That is all you search for. Simple.

I don't download anything anymore. Why bother?

imagine paying to have talmudvision streaming into your home

I play vidya, mostly competitive games and retro. I won't pay for passive propaganda.

Higher quality, better content, better subtitles

I got stocks in #VIAC #PARA that's why I'm asking.

Some people have sucked at the Zionist teet so long they can't imagine what real food tastes like anymore.

Paramount makes you watch unskippable 30 second ads AFTER paying your subscription. If you pay for that you are a retarded faggot

I do this and also make my own vidya

Maybe if you want anime like a child. And I don't give a fuck about quality. I watch some shit and toss it in the memory hole. As for better content....maybe. But I bet I can find on streaming sites anything you can find on the high seas. Besides...when they took Kickass down my heart just wasn't in it anymore.

Market is saturated, some will inevitably fall, and it might not be the new ones or no names, even Netflix could lose in this market.
Eventually they will start merging and their will be like three major services, just like their are like three major network channels.

You can invent the Plex knock off with all streaming services logged into a one time monthly fee. I AM INTERFACE