If evolution is real then how come when humans domesticated wild dogs and started interbreeding them for specific...

If evolution is real then how come when humans domesticated wild dogs and started interbreeding them for specific traits over the course of thousands of years they just ended up with genetic health problems and illnesses?

Attached: vb6iqs3kn0051.jpg (652x609, 41.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbMl25aTpuM
youtu.be/jw1sih10YN4
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/distinctive-habsburg-jaw-was-likely-result-royal-familys-inbreeding-180973688/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We bred them to look retarded because some faggots thought it was cute. Imagine if we bred for strength and intelligence

>Domesticated dogs
Wut? Is this the famous britbong education passed on to amerimutts?

Because human influence on evolution is detrimental and we should not tamper with God's work.

Where do you think dogs come from? They were wild animals like wolves before humans started feeding them scraps and domesticated them.

didn't you chuds breed dogs to catch bulls noses or some shit?
if evolutions is real the british are an anomaly

evolution is not real
next

Check out this heckin choker
youtu.be/LbMl25aTpuM

Because evolution is not real.
How about this.
If survival of the fittest is a real thing, why would we ever evolve beyond single celled organisms?
Humans are so fragile compared to them and we have to use the majority of our energy just keeping our brains running.
Single celled organisms are far more resilient and "fit" yet they supposedly got less and less fit over millions of years?

Because breeders don’t have a large pool of purebreds to select from so they normally end up using cousins like muslims do

How do you explain this?
Darwin was a Satanist, doesn't mean he was totally wrong.
youtu.be/jw1sih10YN4

how do I explain what? one barking dog?

You can’t compare two distant things like that. You have to compare an organism with the same organism + 1 mutation

>If evolution is real then how come when humans domesticated wild dogs and started interbreeding them for specific traits over the course of thousands of years they just ended up with genetic health problems and illnesses?
because the traits were selected unnaturally by humans rather than naturally by evolutionary pressures

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/distinctive-habsburg-jaw-was-likely-result-royal-familys-inbreeding-180973688/
Inbreeding, same as always.

Because we intentionally chose for traits we enjoyed instead of traits they'd benefit from. In the rare occasion the moons align and you get both.
Men did the same thing to women on the grand scale.

>if evolution is real how come dogs evolved

But what does that matter? Whether nature selects them through coincidence or we do it by design why do only our efforts lead to illness and genetic decay?

>If survival of the fittest is a real thing, why would we ever evolve beyond single celled organisms?
Because single cell organisms still have to compete for resources? Evolution is done to increase the chances of successful reproduction.
Holy fuck.

>they just ended up with genetic health problems and illnesses?

Cause humans are tinkering with dogs by breeding them. Humans don't know what they're doing.

Nature "naturally selects" the best dogs.

I can and I will.
But even hobbling my own argument for your benefit, why would a single celled organism ever mutate into two cells working together?
It just makes them harder to reproduce, less likely to survive the environment, and need more resources to live.

This is the lowest quality slide thread I’ve ever seen and you dumb pieces of shit are still interacting with it. This place has gone downhill. Saged.

>Christ cuck upset that scientists can explain evolution and he cannot.
Once again.

Nature doesn’t improve, it kills. Dogs would just go extinct if nature had free reign

I'd rather try to educate then complain and ignore genuine discussions.
>ANYTHING THATS NOT DAH JOOOS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!
Holy fuck, we used to debate this stuff years ago but then failed normies and boomer politicals came here during 2016.

>have literally everything handed to them so they have no need to be strong or intelligent
it's a real fucking mystery, are you also too stupid to figure out why humans are becoming weaker and dumber? pretty sure this all links back to that rat utopia experiment

Because "evolution" is only possible with the reduction of the gene pool. This inevitably leads to inbreeding. New genes can't be created by Mendelian genetics, as anyone with half a brain cell knows.

Mutations are rarely if ever constructive. Typically they just give people Down Syndrome or some shit, and yet they're supposed to be how apes turned into people. I call bs.

Because we were the dogs to a higher race