Vaxxed chuds

Vaxxed chuds...

euroweeklynews.com/2022/02/22/janssen-heart-issues/

Attached: file.png (759x598, 165.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatgameindia.com/life-insurer-refuses-cover-vaccine-death/
adarapress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've gotten it twice and I'm still alive and kicking. I must be the poster boy of peak physical fitness and genetics.

In France they already determined that vaxx deaths are suicides because you constented to a medical experiment that listed death as a potential outcome.

All of them will be pulled eventually just like the CLade X simulation that took place 666 days before the pandemic was declared by the WHO

You're an enabler and I don't think about you as a human being. Your meat is poison and your children will be genocided.

What the fuck is the Janssen vaxx you fucking retard

I'm sure he's quivering in his boots at the thought of some limp wristed teenage virgin with a negative IQ score on Any Forums is out to get him.

Johnson & Johnson

Oh no vaxxbros... We better hold the line and get some boosters up our sleeves as ASAP as possible.. Bros I'm not feeling too well about these news.. ThanK science Pfizer is still safe and effective.
Can I get a quIck QRD rundown on possible Janssen and Johnsosn j&j vaccine?

Source plz

>vax no one has heard of
>from a website no one has read
>not even a conclusive two more weeks
Sage

I’m sure it’s about as safe as huffing a big bag of asbestos but really? J&J not Pfizer or Moderna?

>Everyone I don't like is an incel

I'm sure he's not anxious at all. Just like a lab rat is not anxious.

At least I'll have children cunt. Good looking kids who are impervious to weak things like spider bites, vaccines, and Vegemite. Even better is they'll be Australia-American so I can teach them what liberty and freedom look like. I'll tell my wife to skip her next Depp shot and pencil in a solid 6 hours of fucking just for you.

source: my ass

ask your own insurance company how it works.

it's the j&j one

>I'll tell my wife to skip her next Depp shot and pencil in a solid 6 hours of fucking just for you.

If you can keep a xenohormone "woman" in your home then you're either a liar or a dyke. almost tricked me into thinking you had a pair.

N

Nobody much less a news site calls it Jansen other than you retarded chuds

J&J because it did a one dose vaxx
That is not good enough to kill the people, so people took Jansen and were done with it, so big pharma is now blaming it saying it causes problems to heart so they can now push their own

It's not getting pulled because it's unsafe, but because it's less safe than other available alternatives.

DEATH TO JABBIES

Attached: 1644709461772.png (485x221, 190.73K)

What's wrong with unloading raw inside a woman without stress of kids? We're having them just not at the moment.

Real beta move to strap up with a rubber each time instead if just putting the lady on the shot.

I am asking because last night we has a thread about a depopulation event by 2025 where 80% of people died by suicide

So it is the missing link

I'm not buying what you are selling.

J&J was already minimized many months ago as a vaccine, so they are likely using it to blame all the Pfizer/Moderna heart issues on.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

17 JANUARY 2022 — ADARA PRESS
>The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract and legally recognized as suicide.

Says the zoomer nigger who developed blood clots in his brain trying to convince a random stranger on the internet that he's going to murder his children. One of the main symptoms of COVID is blood clotting as well as permanent neurological damage (explains your stupidity). Sounds like you've caught it a few times at this point.

>One of the main symptoms of COVID is blood clotting as well as permanent neurological damage

That's why we never heard of anything like that before the vaccines started rolling?

Attached: 1632299652662.png (316x442, 103.59K)

debunked. these hearth issues are just false positives

Hopefully the vaccine hasn't left you sterile.

the missing link

thanks kiwi bro

Attached: 2022-02-22 08_07_31-Life Insurer Refuses To Cover COVID Vaccine Death Claiming The Victim Took Part .png (752x223, 23.66K)

adarapress.com/

literally a wordpress schizo blog
why are you a moron ?

link to depopulation thread

>

Attached: depop.jfif.jpg (761x850, 108.48K)

i found