True Faith

The CHURCH you know has nothing to do with the BIBLE and is a POLITICAL TOOL for the Globohomo.
Best Trick of the Devil was making so many fake "Christians" that real faith will just be invisible within the masses. Almost all Christians, including those here, are stuck in some weird church or doctrine interpretation. This Thread will hopefully help to open your eyes to the massive PSYOP that is going on everywhere.

>WHAT IS TRUE FAITH?
You have sinned and will go to hell. But God loves you, that is why he sent his son to pay for your sins on the cross. If you have faith in this; Trusting that Jesus already paid for you - Then you go to heaven.

>Helping you understand:
The Pope is a globohomo Puppet, the catholic church sends people to hell, they do not care about the bible. Faggots can't be true believers, the bible clearly says god takes away your ability to believe if you go full degenerate. The "Christian" Videos in humor threads are paid propaganda. This board is also infested with anti-christian bots/shills, they don't want you to realise how simple the true message is.

>Wrong Doctrine:
>You have to repent of your sins >Salvation can be lost >Modern Jews are Gods Chosen People >You also have to do (ANYTHING ELSE) to go to heaven >If you don't change, you never had faith >Other Religions >speaking in Tongues >Worshipping anyone else besides Jesus/God >Mary Worship >Saint Worship >Kissing Statues >Calvinism >Predestination >PreTrib Rapture

God paid for you. There is nothing you need to (or could) do. Have Faith in God and you will be forgiven, otherwise you go to hell. Even the black sheep are part of the family.
This is the Gospel.

old thread:

Attached: 1.jpg (800x418, 94.03K)

I OWNED ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS IN THAT LAST THREAD NO ONE SAID JESUS WAS A JEW JEWS CREATED AN IMAGINARY CHARACTER CALLED JESUS SO THEY COULD FUCK YOU OUT AND TAKE OVER AND CREATE A JEW HYBRID OVERCLASS YOUR GOVERNMENT AND PRIESTS ARE ALL CHRISTKIKE JEW HYBRIDS SO THEY WOULD GET SCARED WHEN YOU FIGURED THEM OUT AND THEN THEY WOULD CARRY OUT YOUR EXTERIMATION YOU ARE NOT THE LOST ISRAELITES BECAUSE NONE OF THE WHITE LANGUAGES HAVE HEBREW AS A PRECURSOR SORRY BUT YOUR FINAL RATIONALIZATION ARGUMENT HAS BEEN DEFEATED YOU ARE SLAVE NIGGER CHRISTKIKE HYBRIDS OF THE JEWS........

I agree that's the core message of the gospel, it's lost on so many people mostly from the disinfo purposefully placed. Ye must be born again John 3:3 KJV

Ye, might want to add that next time.

You're insanity only wants people to disassociate with their former identity as a judeo-atheist or apostate

Post it man. When I have free time I will sometimes read John 3 the whole chapter over and over, it only takes a few minutes each time.

You never answered my question as to why my burnt-martyr based faith should lead me to the KJV over witchcraft, or how Catholics executing heretics is proof of the heretic's message rather than indicative of the strict dogmatic nature of Catholicism. And please enlighten me on the consensus achieved prior to the council of Nicea.

NO I AM WHITE, AND THE JEWS ARE CORRECT YOU HAVE TO WRITE YOUR OWN RELIGION WITH YOUR OWN RULES TO PRESERVE YOUR OWN PEOPLE IF YOU LET CHRISTKIKE HYBRIDS AND JEWS WRITE THE RULES THEY ARE GOING TO BRAINWASH YOU TO NOT BE RACIST THEN AS ABOVE SO BELOW THEY WROTE YOUR RELIGION THEY PUT THEIR JEW GOD ABOVE YOUR HEAD AND OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA WRITE THE RULES OF THE RELIGION SO THEY CAN FUCK YOUR WOMEN WHICH THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY LIVING IN ALL YOUR COUNTRIES FUCKING YOUR WOMEN AND SPREADING THEIR GENETICS AND YOU ARE NOW MORPHING INTO JEWS AND ALL YOUR CHRISTKIKE ZIONIST LEADERSHIP IS FOLLOWING THEIR PLANS IN LOCKSTEP.... IM SORRY IM CORRECT AND YOUR WORLD AND PERCEPT ARE ALL BRAINWASHED LIES FROM YOUR JEWISH MASTERS AND THEY HAVE FUCKED YOU OUT AND YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE SOUL OF A WHITE MAN YOU HAVE THE SOUL OF A JEW AND IN THE NEAR FUTURE WHEN THE JEWISH MOSCHIACH COMES TO POWER WHICH WITH THE CURRENT TRAJECTORY THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND THEN HE IS GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU AND FORCE THE SLAVES THEY LEAVE ALIVE TO BE NOAHIDES AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO WORSHIP THE JEWS AS YOUR MASTERS AND IF YOU BREAK NOAHIDE LAW YOU WILL BE BEHEADED....... ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WHO WAS NOT BRAINWASHED BY THE CHURCH, THE OPIATE OF THE RELIGION, AND CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING...........

OSAS is heresy.

Put your faith in Jesus Christ, not yourself.

And why would that be, because you are such a goooood boy you get to keep your salvation because you are working so much?
If you get eternal life, it means eternal. If it could be taken away, it wouldn't be eternal and it wouldn't be a gift.

The Bible as far as I know didn't bring high impressions of Jews, the Bible doesn't support supremacy of Jews that reject Christ, pro-Jew cucking only came about after Nietzsche announced the death of God. You even cite the priests of the very churches OP denounced as co-opted political tools.

YOU ARE ALL INEFFECTUAL NPC SLAVES ALL YOU FAGGOTS DO IS SPEW YOUR JEW WASH AND SUCK JEW PENUS............

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

ITS A VERY SIMPLE TRICK FOR YOUR JEW WHITE DEMON CRYPTO PRIESTS TO LIE TO YOU AND SAY THEY ARE AGAINST THE JEWS BUT ALL THEY DO IS CALL THE JEWS SATAN AND THEN TELL YOU NOT TO HARM THEM THUS YOU ARE CONTROLLED AND THE JEWS AND THEIR HYBRID PRIEST CHILDREN REMAIN YOUR MASTERS GIVING YOU THE ORDERS AND CONTROLLING YOUR MIND.............

>he sent his son to pay for your sins
after making sin hereditary by allowing literal satan in the garden to influence the first naive human, He then tried to fix the mess in the most convoluted way possible

Again you cite the churches OP denounced, the churches that reject their holy text in favor of what that very holy text denounces as the antichrist.

Just answering to that americlap from the previous thread. This whole thing of framing Catholics as idol worshippers is so contrived. Responding to such a statement made in bad faith that only wants to slander is a waste of time

>Catholics literally pray to a “Mary”. It’s one of their main prayers.

Yes an intercession. Literally what I described in the post you responded to

everyone who dies as a believer is currently asleep if you read your bible

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Why would God need to rely on Mary to tell him who to save? Isn't it God's decision? Can't he figure out who is worthy without relying on those Jesus himself refused to place on a pedestal?

Sneed

cope, mary worship and catholic idolotry are european paganism with a jewish veneer
you playing silly semantics twists is laughable
venerate is a synonym for worship

Tell us about this perfect world you're imagining, by which you are comparing God's created earth. Is there sin at all, how do the people live and reproduce and maintain freewill? Is there death? Sex? Do they eat?