Arab genes are weak

Whenever an Arab marries someone from another race, be it white, asian, niggers, his children totally become the other race. Why is that? Are we really a bunch of inbreds and mongrels?

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-161011_Gallery.jpg (1079x1155, 528.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarah_ibn_Shaddad.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wuallah, Saud kaffir

it’s called ‘stuffer DNA’ and you could think of it like the stuffing of a Teddy Bear. No matter what you use to stuff the teddy bear, it’ll still appear as a teddy bear.

YOUR GENES ARE ACTUALY DOMINANT LIKE JEWS BUT BECAUSE YOUR AN ULTIMATE MUTT RACE IT HAS A MIMETIC EFFECT AND CRYPTOS INTO THE OTHER RACE BUT LIKELY YOUR ARAB SOUL IS REPLACING THE SOUL OF THE OTHER RACE INSIDE ITS SKIN..........

Maybe lighter skin but you always end up with Semitic noses just like the Jews. It’s easy to tell

Attached: 9BA02652-76C3-4D74-8339-22CDCF38092C.jpg (208x300, 15.25K)

So you mean I won't get any benefits from the other race? And my kids will still be dumb and lazy? Here goes my plan of marrying an asian cutie..

Attached: 1644447602256.jpg (740x493, 54.58K)

Anyone who marries outside of their race (no matter what that race is) should be flogged. You are literally dooming your children to multitude of physical and mental problems. They key is to marry someone close to your genetic makeup but not too close. This ensures healthy children and security of your bloodline to continue

Pretty sure that he's fine looking more like an European than an ugly ass arab

No. I want pink pussy and pink nipples.

be proud of your people, you live in saudi arabia rather than coming to europe to be a parasite so i can respect you.

arabs is literally half jews half negros. look it up. arab means mixed race

user it's not about hating your nationality, it's about better opportunities. But I agree that losers who immigrated and live off welfare without contributing anything are niggers. And why still don't kicked out is beyond me. They even take the place from good immigrants.

the sauds alongside with israel and america are the reason why all those parasites come to your country
I am sure OP has nothing to do with it as an individual, but he still is part of that collective and benefits from it

Funny

They idea that Arabs ever mixed with niggers is big myth European made because of wrong assumptions of our tanned skin. Marrying a nigger was frowned upon in ancient Arabia, you will be kicked from the tribe and your children forever ostracized. Plus no one will marry them to not spread their genes. Arabs were and still the most racist to niggers. We mixed with persians and other semites.

Can confirm.

its called weak genetiics
I look like a turk and i tell you it is the same with us too.

>Arabs ever mixed with niggers is big myth European made because of wrong assumptions of our tanned skin. Marrying a nigger was frowned upon in ancient Arabia,

You muslims are top liars.

The first man to sing the Adhan was black. Your ummah was given sanctuary by an Abyssinian king.
You Arabs used to bury your daughters in the desert and go to Africa to find slave wives.

You only got lighter skin thanks to mixing with northern semites (phoenicians, jews, christians, etc).
From Morocco to Oman, its all a mulatto civilization.

Kek why do turkroach still believes this conspiracy nonsense? You are giving our politicians more credit than they deserve. Also your country threatens europe daily with refugees. And I'm pretty sure dutch user considers turk immigrants as parasites too.

>conspiracy nonsense
jew or midwit confirmed
I don't know which is worse at this point
shame

based and honesty pilled

Being dumb or lazy is not related to race, it's related with bad education

Midwit to the core, most of them here understand nothing and will just argue with you on baseless argument if you questioned anything, just like how the age of jahleh was, only now it is worse. People always deserve what happens to them for their incompetence.

That man was a literal slave who Mohammed freed and turned to muslim, to emphasize that Islam is beneficial to minorities and convince them to join the cause. And it worked. Abyssinia was a rich kingdom and close to Arabia, Mohammed wanted to spread Islam in Arabia, and could quickly gather resources and be back to mecca in no time. Going to the levant or iraq is just retarded and a waste of time plus it has many arab tribes who will fight him. It was about geography not race. Read about en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarah_ibn_Shaddad. To get a better picture.

Kek a turk and his rape baby from the ottoman era. You have no clue about what you are saying

YES

Replying to you will be a waste of time. Keep searching for that cutie.

Saudi Arabia used to support Muslim communities in Europe as a way of strengthening it's soft power, but they quickly found out that most of them grow to hate Saudi or just become terrorists, so they stopped years ago. Immigrants currently infesting Europe is a domestic issue perpetrated by jews and zog governments that Saudi benefits none from it. Our leaders are incompetent and cowards to be even lumped with those. Saudi Arabia will be irrelevant in politics 10 years from now.

Wahhabis*

sure I won't find one in your home faggot?