With everyone preparing for the great two-two, WW3 or whatever, now is a great time to take the nukes-are-fake pill

With everyone preparing for the great two-two, WW3 or whatever, now is a great time to take the nukes-are-fake pill
Nukes are fake.
They are a scam.
They are a racket.
They have always been fake.
They never existed.
They were never possible.
Nuclear bombs do not function.
Instantaneous, controlled, explosive nuclear fission is a myth, a fantasy.
Resources:
icanw.org/2020_global_nuclear_weapons_spending_complicit
heiwaco.com/bomb.htm
cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/bafykbzacedztc72a3odoewyypejsdohffzxaqok5hlssq4uvzry3ws2tjbwig?filename=Akio Nakatani - Death Object - Exploding the Nuclear Weapons Hoax (2017).pdf
ia601705.us.archive.org/2/items/Hiroshima_revisited/hbook-0.9.14.pdf
henrymakow.com/2020/07/nuclear-bombs-do-not-exist.html
henrymakow.com/2020/10/palmer-nuclear-attacks-on-japan.html

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-22_12-54-38.jpg (877x558, 62.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heiwaco.com/bomb.htm
henrymakow.com/2020/07/nuclear-bombs-do-not-exist.html
henrymakow.com/2020/10/palmer-nuclear-attacks-on-japan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>heiwaco.com/bomb.htm
>henrymakow.com/2020/07/nuclear-bombs-do-not-exist.html
>henrymakow.com/2020/10/palmer-nuclear-attacks-on-japan.html

Attached: 1636137500848.jpg (743x749, 84.79K)

slide thread

slide tongue in my anus

Attached: IMG-20220222-WA0000.jpg (1080x1007, 46.27K)

>A retired Fujitsu FSAS employee Akio Nakatani has recently examined the actual projections, estimates and component testing of the original, 1945 US atomic bombs destructions of Hiroshima and Nagasaki using latest, 2017 software simulations and theoretical engineering and analytical modelling tools. The conclusion is presented on page 69 of the book DEATH OBJECT EXPLODING - The Nuclear Weapons Hoax:

>Explosive nuclear fission is not possible. Nuclear weapons are a scam.

Akio Nakatani cannot share the code of the quantitative summary of the principle that invalidates the official information due to the censorship of US Atomic Energy Act of 1946, Sec. 10. (b) Restrictions, (1), (and its revisions) about regulating restricted data wherever it appears and wherever it comes from.

>Akio Nakatani is afraid of being arrested in Japan and extradited to USA for breaking US laws ... in Japan. Loss of shinto? Probably not. He is afraid of the yakusa - the Japanese mafia - keeping the Japanese people in line since generations using clever violence. Japanese media and police will not assist him.

>All information about atomic bombs using a military, secret explosive fission chain reaction at the speed of light to radiate and to fry humans to death in nano-seconds since August 1945 was and is stupid but clever propaganda

>Fission is not explosive!

I won’t take memeflags seriously. Prove to me you can count past 10 and then maybe I’ll look at those bullshit sources of yours.

nigger

Attached: kys.png (189x128, 10.08K)

As expected, you can’t. Quite sad!

Wasn't there a random bank that remained unscathed during the blasts in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I too like to deny the existence of things that scare me

for example, I don't believe girls exist. They're merely a holographic projection of the male mind, and the people who have bad experiences are projecting their own personal demons they must resolve.

Only wooden structures and the wooden parts of Brick and cement structures were burnt away in both cities. Cement and brick structures such as buildings and bridges remained standing and were unscathed, commensurate with a fire bombing campaign rather than a fake nuke. What most people don't realise is that the majority of buildings in both "cities" were wooden - so the image look devastating, but the damage was caused by napalm and not a nuke.

NO! OP IS RIGHT! LMFAO!

>not that the building survived the atomic bombing, but that the bank began serving customers again on August 8, 1945

Oh look at that! HOW CONVENIENT! hahahahahahaha!

Attached: lmfao.png (963x399, 30.39K)

>Now that's what I call getting a BANG from your DOLLAR!

Attached: p1705760_e_v8_aa.jpg (300x300, 18.27K)

How did you know my name is Fijov? And why are you directing this at me?

Attached: D710D183-F06A-4A38-91EB-D2A4976C3A6F.jpg (640x844, 563.47K)

American mentaliy:
>"I haven't seen it in person, so it's not real"

This thread is jewish and cia psyop. They often fund conspiracies to lead you down wrong paths.

Nah. It’s more to do with the fact that we built a city a few miles downwind from where all the nuclear testing was. That and enough nukes have been “tested”
In the last 70 years that everyone on earth would be dead. Oh, and the real estate prices around 3 mile island are fine.

Attached: 9F5993E8-CAAE-425C-A8D4-DF45A20B9FDF.jpg (640x657, 337.24K)

The phrase is "bang for your buck" dumb canuck

I provided resources. Niggers can remain in denial and choose to live in fear of kike make-believe "$ci€nc€" or you can read up and increase your power level.
Every aspect of nukes is Jewish. the creators and the people who publicised them as potentially civilisation ending: all Jewish. Dumbass.

retard.

You’ll be fine. The same people who sold you on nukes say hiding under a desk will do save you from the figments of your imagination.

Attached: 6BBD2FE6-6E64-4A7B-A32B-7AC1581FBB85.jpg (500x333, 23.91K)

Paddy, go home. You’re fucking wasted. Your wife is overdue for her beating