I despise memeflags

All of what memeflags know is to post bait, spam the board and engage is mindless discussions. they are subhuman filth and should be exterminated from this board, detestable brainlets I hope they die. Any Forums I know we a lot of us have differences, some are black others white some Ancaps others nazbol but these differences are irrelevant and meaningless in the long run for we have a bigger problem to worry about, Memeflags want to ruin our board! and they will probably contaminate the others board too! we must put an end for them once and for all, Crush them without mercy!

Attached: memeflags.png (847x580, 104.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revelation.link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So much glow coming from this cunt.

How is it going on there between sunni and shia.

boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has(.bfl)

boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has(.flag-ca)

You're welcome

Attached: 1504696844123.jpg (678x519, 39.28K)

sneen

Rent free + cope seethe dilate

Attached: funny maymay.jpg (600x500, 30.93K)

Based

Why does that man in your drawing have a piece of chicken hanging in his mouth like that?

sneed feed and seed

All flags are memes

Why didn't you put the two mudshit memeflags there? Most of the memeflags I see here are muzdogs living in Europe hiding their flags

OP, tell your Muslim friends about this:

revelation.link

I filter them all out using xchan4 or whatever it's called

Nice

dont click this, its a virus

SNEED

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Attached: Buffsneed.png (1415x1485, 570.57K)

Bro, do you even sneed?

Attached: 1645510526726.jpg (1440x1448, 800.31K)

I have no idea what to do with that pls clarify

Sometimes is funny andnit makes people focuse more on what you are saying than where you camr from
Of course, most memeflaggots are jidf andnglowies

kill yourself you dumb cunt, flags don't mean anything, only newfaggots and glowniggers care about flags.
sage