Uyghurs have more soul, history, and culture than chink bugs could ever dream of. chinks have no empathy...

uyghurs have more soul, history, and culture than chink bugs could ever dream of. chinks have no empathy, they torture animals for fun before killing them, they run over kids in the street while others walk by their twitching corpse without batting an eye, they massacred their teachers, monks, and everyone else who was not a godless communist during the cultural revolution. to this day, the chink diaspora are the most anti-white people around and will gladly be mouthpieces for BLM while their grandparents get stabbed by niggers.

The Uyghurs aren't immigrants trying to bring their culture into China. They're the indigenous people in that area who got conquered by the Chinese and nearly bred out of existence. Yes they loosely follow a retarded religion, but I fail to see how that means they should be replaced by demonic chinks.

Stop defending chinks because you think they're based and you have to absolutely decide between America and China. You can hate both at the same time.

Attached: 1645510599051.png (834x1432, 2.63M)

>mutts pretending to care about muslim turks because chyna bad
lmao

still not dying for Taiwan

uyghurs dont want to be occupied by zog american military like in afghaniszxtan

i'm not saying they should though?

fuck off mutt

>flag
Nobody cares what you think, Jamal Ramirez.

Hows the apartheid going against the Palestinians, moishe?

Chinese are based for sending pisslamist uyghurs in camps, uyghurs exterminated original Aryans that lived there.

>makes one china bad post
>canadian, australian, and chinese flags appear
i vomit
terrible, death to israel

Attached: uyghers1.gif (229x320, 3.42M)

I will enlist in the mobile infantry to do my part in bug extermination. I hope xi pooh tries it.

The part where you deleted your post and then edited it was cute. Seeing a reddit tourist is always funny.

uyghurs, or more specifically, xinjiang people, will stab you and steal your shit at the first chance. all chinese know this. pro-ughyurism is an american invention because it is based on lies and fantasy and does have any resemblance to reality.
every person interviewed on western tv about the crimes against humanity against uighurs is a criminal complaining about being tried and punished for their crimes.

it is unsurprising that people on Any Forums dismiss every black mother complaining that their dead son did nuffin', but accept every crying uyghur mother saying the same thing.

>You can hate both at the same time.
yes, this should be the position. i don't hate either, but i know that both lie almost all of the time and are supremely untrustworthy.

Let's not go overboard, they're muslims. Best case scenario: chyna and the muslims wipe each other out. Everyone wins.

Taiwan numba 1

ok tranny

>t.

Attached: 940032421c8f48acac675264cdbedd890bce279cd2f02852c754d40613696929_1.jpg (640x754, 127.4K)

Oh look, a sodomite.

Attached: 1636656857771.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

oh look a ching chong chink

Attached: 1640975493080.jpg (361x456, 39.17K)

>Seeing a reddit tourist is always funny
except i've been visiting and posting on Any Forums since 2014, probably before you immigrated to canada, chink.
>but accept every crying uyghur mother saying the same thing.
we KNOW china has been destroying uyghur villages and building soulless malls over uyghur cemeteries, we KNOW china has banned certain uyghur names and we KNOW china has been discouraging uyghur children from learning their own language
>but i know that both lie almost all of the time and are supremely untrustworthy.
chinks are the ones who are pumping out anti-white propaganda, chinese in china and chinese abroad. I will side with a uyghur dindu over a chink any day of the week.

pol is a boomer board now, they infiltrated during the Trump Qanon waves and now have nowhere else to go except stinking up this place. Hence the constant "space is fake" and other faceberg tier bullshit posts here. Pol was always an ocean of piss, but there were islands of surprising clairvoyance here. That no longer exists.

The biggest tell is that the """uighur genocide""" is the most transparently false narrative in a long time. Literally no mass graves, no photos of concentration camps, "survivor stories" that are all sensationalist and contradictory, not a single muslim country believes it, all the backers are literally Five Eyes powers. It's the easiest holohoax to debunk ever. If pol had half a brain, they'd use it to discredit the 6 gorrillion, but instead they fall right in line with State Dept lines...There's a reason they stay losing.

Attached: FNHLiOO.png (1018x1354, 519.57K)

Attached: retard.jpg (2048x2048, 418.7K)

Attached: 1623749454177.png (1080x1891, 1.32M)

>Posting naked men
I already knew you were gay

>I'm not new I've been here since gamergate
top kek mutt

Attached: 629507.jpg (723x1024, 138.21K)