Serb solution

with this png i have achieved peace and happiness for whole europe by solving serb problem, a hundred year question finally can come to rest

Attached: b7562063f1c3acbb7d55f3284c96e82d.png (4433x3921, 520.91K)

Give up bro you will never own the coast line.

There is no coastline that serbia owns in op's map

What did Serbs ever do for Europe?

>serbs will still argue west bosnia serbs arent orthldox croats/vlachs after looking at this ethnic placement

Attached: file.png (664x229, 54.18K)

I saw that post too
Why are western serbs orthodox croats

Historically its been settled by Croats. In Ottoman empire orthodoxy was favoured over catholicism (catholic countries as Habsburgs, Poland were sworn enemies)

Also many vlachs that became serbs solely due beung orthodox.

>end centuries long monarchical hegemony across europe
hmm what else

legend says croissant still looking for the tomb of their king they wuz kangz afterall

The vlach thing is hard to agree with since genetically bosnian serbs don't group with romanians. And would you say the same about croats from southern dalmatia, since that was also first settled by serbs

>since genetically bosnian serbs don't group with romanians
romanians are mostly dacians and slavic. serbs in bosnia that are vlach are thracian/illyrian and croats are croats. They group closer with other croats then with serbs from serbia

vlach means romanized balkan native,thats not just romanian

also theres dozen records that call them vlachs and differrtiate thrm from serbs

they arent, thats the thing. Our archeology keeps working on same places and tourism ruined alot of sites. Just look at Solin, subhumans buld houses on top of the fucking exavation site

could you answer the question

crobro just accept the harsh truth, you are catholic smrd, there are so much similarities between smrd and croissant that not even making up new words or trying to ebin kill one another will help.
just embrace it

oh, no. croats settled as far as montenegro and even albania (red croats). Pagania was for sure croatian and thats the neretva region.

dubrovnik and others were vlachs + slavs.

why do you believe pagania is croatian, when the byzantines said the narentines who went settled there were unbaptised serbs

Sure, except you're missing the south of Serbia, and you forgot Montenegro.

>memeposting and 0 arguments
heh, P.S. in 1850 it was agreed to use Rafusan as standard for all yugoslav languages. You are speaking Ragusan Croatian. Also Vuk Karadzic literally copied Croatian dictionaries, sad

One source says that ( DAI ) which also says serbs came as serves to serve the romans. And that serb is derived from roman word for serves.. So I mean.. yeah.

Arabs, who are more unbiased in the balkan matters, said Croats settled as far as Montenegro

Serb is etymologically slavic, otherwise the sorbs in germany wouldn't be called sorbs. So the reasonable thing to say is that they said that to paint a picture of an idea that the romans had a right to have serbs as their subjects. Can you tell me why the byzantines are bias in planting an idea of pagan serbs settling southern dalmatia? I'd also like to hear this arab source, since this red croatia thing seems extremely dubious, coming from a 13th century priest who has no original existing records of what he said, and of those that copied his work have many different ideas of who he even is. Some sources even say he is bohemian for some reason

Sneed

excuse me? what is this sneed