Why are they starving?

Attached: 3DA74D33-D3F9-4BDB-8386-CB4E78F534B7.jpg (3008x2000, 2.05M)

I want to feed turk women, if you understand my words

Too stupid to mantain the basics of a human settlement.

Nice devision tactics, but seriously we must stay united against Russian aggression or we might be next
Turkey is our friend and ally

>we are starving

imply harder malaka

Attached: 1630445104649.jpg (720x529, 14.82K)

i want to clean toilets in Greece

Because of JEWTIN

J
E
W
T
I
N

Turkey has half a dozen academics worth keeping and a dozen or so of artists worth something.
Add to that about... 100 hard working turks.

Those are the one's that should be rescued from there before glassing the entire place. Their government is the best argument from church/state separation that we have today.
Their society is plagued with barely literate idiots who swallow bait and propaganda like it's going out of style and the corruption on their legal system makes China look like a functional country.
For every good thing Turkey has, a 10 ton pile of excrement lies next to it.

How's the Turkish Lira doing?

>plagued with barely literate idiots who swallow bait and propaganda like it's going out of style
New Any Forums banner?

To answer OP in a non-meme way:

There's this thing called the "Starvation line".
It's the amount of money someone needs to feed himself thorough a month.
If you don't earn money above the starvation line, you can't eat for a number of days at the end of the month.

Last year, the Starvation line overtook the Minimum wage in Turkey.
Meaning that anyone earning minimum wage can't feed himself (much less his own family).
There's currently over 6 million turks living on minimum wage. That's 6 million starving people AT LEAST, because when you consider dependants (children, stay-at-home wives) it's much higher.

They recently increased minimum wage 50%, and only recently decided "You know, maybe we should apply taxes to people who can't earn enough to eat".
Protip: printing money work in the short term.
It fucks you over in the long term.

Attached: 1629140961924.jpg (750x1010, 42.24K)

Don't fall for the "interest rates are haram" meme, Erdoğan is desperately trying to protect his oligarch of 5, mostly AKP voters starve though.
I'd say they deserved it.

>maybe we shouldn't apply taxes
Fucked up there, but you get the point.
Mr. Estrogen took too fucking long to react to this crisis and keeps fucking over his people.
Maybe he doesn't care, maybe he does but is an idiot. Who knows? But the end result is the same: we'll have turks migrating to the rest of Europe, and Mr. Estroogen won't care because that's one great way of ridding himself of undesirables.

Do you want to clean toilets in Germany?

>literally called Turkey
>have no food
wtf

This is why Erdoğan changed Turkey into Türkiye, because there's no Turkey left to eat/feed/sneed.

can a turk actually explain the situation please? an Muslim turk, the rest of you are not turks.

what makes you think we're starving

Who cares? Let every turkroach die.

All of the t*rks on Any Forums are atheist

I will donate a byrek

They have eaten all the breadcrumbs from the territory the’ve infested.

You're not fooling anyone, Tunisia.

jews, quite littery banking jews.

Go home Tunisia, you're drunk

turkish women are ugliest females of any specicies.
wake me up from this nightmare, my feelow friend andreapulos.
gib greek girl

Attached: images (19).jpg (554x554, 29.25K)

>Unsustainable growth and excessive corruption led to shaky economy
>this could have been preventable by making few adjustments to interest rates
>"lol no because muh islam"
>in reality Erdo is created his own circle of oligarchs and does everything what they asks
>big businesses "prosper", unsustainable growth and excessive corruption goes into alarming rate
>Judicial system rarely works
>Small businesses and poor class is fucked yet they are still voting for Erdoğan because they think he's reincarnation of the Abdulhamid the Owl
pic unrelated

Attached: Merkel Erdoğan Emine.jpg (594x401, 59.07K)