Is it really that hard to wear a simple mask?

Is it really that hard to wear a simple mask?

Attached: kids-masks_slide-36ef2fc39b735ae273d8e5da6220a3136c71ee6a[1].jpg (2996x1997, 1.43M)

Is it really that hard to give up your rights and comply?

What's the matter, scared your three jabs aren't working?

With an ugly face like yours, it helps society if you do. We are fine tho.

>jabs taken: 0
>tests taken: 0
>masks worn: 0

Attached: Virgin masker vs Chad Anti-masker.png (800x533, 912.1K)

is it really that hard to wear a burka, and be forced to stay at home?

Why are white people like this?

No, I just don't want to

Is it really that hard to make >= 2 posts for this ID?

Is it really hard to not get sick with your vaccination?

Attached: 1633653951131.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Shut the fuck up

>Spanish flu went away in 1 or 2 years, no vaccine
>meanwhile in 2 digit IQ world...

2 more boosters to flatten the curve

aaaaany day now

I will wear a mask when i go to a store, i wont do that at home.
We are done dealing with the rats.

The white race invented liberty

Yes, my body wasn't designed to breathe through cloth and reinhale carbon dioxide all day. If it was, it would develop a system that filters air better. I feel gross after wearing a mask even for a short period of time, and you want me to be forced to wear it throughout a 10 hour shift? It was a reasonable request when it was "just 2 weeks," even "just a year," but we're going on 3 years. YOU are being unreasonable.

Probably going to get fired because I refused to mask up at work, I've been put on leave.

Attached: 1641854581108.jpg (500x556, 101.35K)

because white people have divinity and an average IQ over the 120 threshold

Attached: BB6757B3-1017-44B7-8F54-CAC634EA7981.jpg (850x1232, 205.98K)

You people deserve a genocide

It's actually. Really hard to breath in the damn thing. And your nose is as much as effective as cloth mask, but you wouldn't know it since you are faggy mouthbreather

Don't care
Not wearing one
Fuck off and die

It is just pointless in the long run.

Shut up you stupid retarded faggot some of us actually question your stupid retard policies. No, you're goofy counterfeit protective wear made on the dirt floor of some East Indian "factory" and folded cotton rags aren't helping and your shitty untested vaccines that don't fucking work aren't the solution either.

Is it really that hard to not be a nigger?

I wear mask in public transport so musora (aka pigs) don't fine my ass.

Not at all. But if I'm gonna wear one, it's gonna be one that offers 100% protection to me, and 0% protection to you, anyways, so I don't see why you or anyone else cares.

Attached: quick latch.jpg (800x800, 197.81K)

>we must mask & jab children for a flu with 99.9998% survival rate, because TV told me if granny with 95 years old dies with comorbidities it's all my fault

historians will have a field day with the weakest and dumbest generation since written history

you don't get it do you? It starts with the mask and next thing you know that jews are forcing you to poo in the loo. Toilet is a jewish scheme to make more shekels.

but why ? corona isent a danger anymore

whats one fucked up greek flag my dude, are you okay?

No, but I'm still not going to.

correct

imagine thinking you are going to die of you breath a virus.......... and you go out there with a silly cloth mask full of openings, and a fabric that can't hold virus in place for long anyway

do most people even clean their shit cloth mask properly? fine print tells you it's very important or else it won't work

retards out there with petri dishes on their face 365 days of the year...

What shithole do you live in? I was riding busses without a mask since scamdemic started and no one did shit to me.

It's very hard when you're not a hylic. You wouldn't get it.

Attached: 1b4.jpg (3128x1632, 875.14K)

Masks don’t work sweaty

Sure, then I went to the store last week and realized I was the only person wearing one. Something mustv'e been announced on the new, glad they watch it.
Overnight no one cares, no one is saying anything.

Why are brown people so slavish and weak?

I'm not represented in that image, so that means I'm exempt.

Brother