Where did all the corona shills go?

Attached: 1640046108269.jpg (720x663, 56.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Bros, I have to get the vaccine for work, what do?"

"I don't know what to do bros, my family is forcing me to get the vaccine, what do?"

There were hundreds of these threads and now they're all gone. What happened? No everything is just chink propaganda, russia and ukraine shit.

Attached: botposting.jpg (377x782, 50.09K)

Transferred to the "War with Russia" project

I thought we're still in the middle of a pandemic? How can this just simply stop? Why aren't you asshole shilling anymore? Did the paycheck stop?

Attached: 1641262217886.webm (800x460, 2.77M)

They're shilling war now. And trying to blackpill on freedom movements globally.

It's too late though. The goyim know.

I'll miss em :(

But the war with russia is a huge nothingburger. Also NPCs can't really discuss that topic because it requires you to know where Russian and Ukraine on a map and a tiny little bit about history.

NPC chuds can't even parrot an opinion because it reaquires too muich knowledge and thinking. The plandemic bullshit was much easier to regurgitate

Attached: 1a.png (1160x473, 148.46K)

>shilling war
>ukraine vs russia
nobody anywhere gives a fuck about ukraine and russia

But Russia won't go to war because it won't be of any advantage to them in the long run.

The US already put all the rona cases and renamed them the "flu" again since the beginning of this month. The flu which magically disappeared during the whole fake pandemic.

Attached: 2a.png (1379x745, 172.87K)

what the fuck is that vid?

That's the point, and no NPC can talk about this topic because they have no fucking clue about the history of either country. I think the clot shot was easier to shill.

Attached: 3.png (1841x842, 205.24K)

They're scared

They are now shilling war propoganda on Reddit.

Currently they are in meeting about the best way to proceed on psyoping us.
They are unsure if they can convince us to go to war and are thinking of capitulating to Russia,
but simultaneously there are people saying they should just bomb them.
Its quite interesting to see...
There are women crying and there are men so utterly demoralised that they wonder what they are even fighting for.
This is when civilisation collapses, so long Burgers, its only downhill from here.

> inb4 I hate the anti christ.

Attached: circle-of-angels.jpg (500x554, 213.83K)

Irish shilling to their own people to kill their own children through tiktok dancing and the clot shot.

Remember when Any Forums said the pandemic would never end, and be used to usher in a new level of totalitarian control? Remember how the vast majority of covid restrictions are being dissolved across the globe? I member.

They’re calling me a traitor because I don’t care about Ukraine

This is how it should be, yes.
Unfortunately, the media makes NPCs deeply concerned about this topic. Over the last few days at work I heard multiple inane discussions, and was even asked my opinion.

Ad to get on the social media jew and to sell out to the vaccine jew

Attached: 1639873477938.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

I wonder how they are going to do that here.. Every time some China shit came up Americans here said "no fucking way I'm fighting for this government". Not going to be an easy shilling job.

Attached: mask cuck.png (349x473, 241.01K)

Oh no no no no no no no

Attached: 1620025588224.png (512x512, 67.71K)

They are now shilling for war with Russia.

They're not being dissolved here in Germany, that I can tell you. They will draw this out as long as they possibly can. March 15th all heathcare workers are forced to get the clot shot and Austria still is going to enforce killing everyone as of March.
I for one said it will last forever but it will move into the form of climate change control. So no more forcing people to get the clot shot but following people around and taxing/charging them because of CO2 emissions.

99% of threads are fake shill ones.

That lockdown study came out which came to the conclusion that these were 100% ineffective meaning the experts killed maybe 50 million people for nothing. That's a bit demoralizing I suppose.

Is the corona shit over in America? Because we have all the rules here in Germany. Masks in all indoor places, I still can't go to the gym, etc.

Absolutely. I don't ever read the Russia threads becuase I know it's a shill/bot thread and not worth my time.

But the press is totally silent about this. Also they still haven't admitted that the clot shot has adverse effects. You still have the bots that keep repeating TWO MORE WEEKS any time you make this comment.

This.
This is the worst
Whoever marketed this idea needs not to be shot, but to be rocketed into a blackhole.

Like just imagine how
A)imbecilic the child would have to be, literally 1 IQ point above brain-dead, to even have a reaction such as gut instinct overwritten by not just a poorly choreographed dance, but by 1 with literally no meaning.
And
2) ever thinking in anyones right mind that performing some niggabo-jiggabo megaretard dance would EVER be considered as a worthwhile convincing mechanism, even for a mentally handicapped child.
3) the dad should be shot

I will however give props to the dark haired Witch for going out of her way to learn some dumb niggazoomer dance to "connect" with some child and sticking to it and practising it for the "benifit" of the child but jfc... just no.

Attached: 1612077290488.gif (200x200, 1.78M)

They can control the discourse on Reddit by deleting conversations that they do not like,
And only allowing the good goys to promote their ideas.
They can't exactly do the same thing here so they usually just go on a rampage and spam this place with
infuriating one line memes designed to demoralise us and shut down our conversations.

They can't apply the same tactics, since no one will listen to their gay as ideas and the propoganda will just continue to cause more division and atomisation.
So that is the problem...
> youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

Attached: JC.jpg (480x360, 30.4K)

You have to understand the psychological ramifications of this. The people still in charge will not want to accept what they have done. It's not as bad but it's in the league of a world war or an outbreak of communism. We really don't have anything else to compare it to. They were arrogant about it, they killed the corrective mechanisms and then they stacked up multiple holocausts worth of corpses. They need to be removed internally, they're not rational actors anymore.

You have to imagine what they think their target audience is. Yes, those are the people who go run and get the clot shot.

Attached: veronicaveruca.png (748x748, 795.74K)

>1641262217886.webm

Attached: smiling_cat .jpg (400x271, 20.85K)

I think the one line memes are bots. Me and another guy were testing this for while by using certain file names, writing in script in the image and them trying different reply texts to see how quickly they fail the turing test. We made a whole thread about it with screenshots and I was banned for a week.

Attached: 1645146701131.webm (762x480, 2.97M)