Why does Any Forums respect Russia?

I thought that Any Forums had a "might is right" "the strong shall prevail" "winner takes all" mentality

Well. America won the Cold War. The Soviet Union got completely BTFO and collapsed into a plethora of statelets a'la mingsplosion

What's worse is that Russia is not only a pathetic loser, it's a pathetic & SORRY loser at that

So...why the fuck does Any Forums respect a sorry loser? China is hated for being a sorry loser even though right now they're at their historical peak. Russia is at their historical bottom and is an actual sorry loser and is respected

Is this a coordinated shill effort? Don't get it. I respect China far, far more than russia because i'm logically consistent

Attached: E780FF9B-D067-430E-A89B-ACF9955C2F62.jpg (800x543, 44.87K)

Apple's market cap is larger than Russian GDP, kek

>muh gdp

Attached: 1640264675567.jpg (1034x580, 67.57K)

>muh gdp
I live in Texas and Russia has the advantage of having zero niggers

2014 Soros installs puppet in Ukraine.
2018 Soros funds antifa BLM to burn America.
2022 Soros try to install Beto into Texas.
Why is he not arrested?

yeah China has a large one and it keeps growing. Russia has a tiny one and it doesn't grow, it's stagnating/receding (like putin's hairline)

it has the disadvantage of having russians, though. so it basically has niggers.

Russian woman don't look like obese orangutans

that's the only upside

America descended into all-out degeneracy and is full of trannies, BLM and antifa terrorists, niggers, niggotry, and nigger worship, faggots, corrupt politicians, corrupt media, corrupt schools, corrupt government, election theft, inflation, third-world immigration (no whites allowed), plummeting national IQ, unchecked border jumpers, sanctuary cities, militarized police, fentanyl, homelessness, more niggotry and so on. Fucking Zimbabwe-tier shithole.

The world still respects the US, just not very much.

this is off-topic, sorry

You made the comparison between US and Russia. Russia wins every time. Fuck you, journalist scum.

what comparisons? there's nothing to compare it's like comparing a ferrari to a tata.

all i said was that the US fucking BTFO'd the soviet union and that ruskies are losers of history

Russian propaganda

Right wingers tend to simp for savage murderers and criminals.

market cap and GDP are both bullshit metrics

you do understand people in Russia get paid to post here?

America is becoming weak, degenerate and feminine.
Russia actually resembles something masculine.

Hello fed nigger. Explain how Russia lost cold War when your country turned into nigger loving shithole full of racemixed goblins.

Texas has the right of self determination. Nobody should be forced to live with the leftists. Its time for Texit.

Attached: 1640680235120.jpg (360x260, 18.18K)

>Russia is at their historical bottom and is an actual sorry loser and is respected
Russia is a declining power and has been for 50 years, no one in the US state office is worried about them, no one, only concern here is how china will use this to advance it's expansion in the Indo-Pacific.

what's a non bullshit metric, sergey?

1. This board is primarily filled with Russian propogandists.
2. Texas isn't threatening to nuke the rest of the world.
3. Texas hasn't make any strong effort to trigger a second Civil War.
4. Despite how it votes in national elections, there are liberal hot spots in Texas.