Increase in explicit calls for violence

this week there has been a sharp increase on Any Forums in the number of posts directly calling for violence towards politicians and police. they dont even include "in minecraft". who is doing this and why?

Attached: 3473453.png (218x225, 8.91K)

Canadians who became slaves this week
/thread

People are just mad at their jewish politicians that are all working for Klaus Schwab. The Police everywhere has also chosen their side already, forcing Klaus Schwabs will on the world.
Cant blame people for wanting to fuck them up after all they have done to them.

Jews

violen e is last expression of powerlessness

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Gee idk. Maybe because it’s glaring obviously this is the only real way this world doesn’t become a dystopian nightmare straight out of 1984 but more gay and worse.

The rcmp taught us everything we need to know about pigs and kike politicians.

>homestar runner pic
Kek, ina pro - pro!

This is true.
Trudeau needs 25 feet of rope for his streetlight post decoration costume.

probably this, you pussies can just wait 2 more weeks before u ever do anything to save the white race though. its okay now go jerk off to anime titties

Standalone complex. People are losing their cool, the honkpill is wearing off and it's getting hard to laugh. Really kind of worried people are gonna start sperging out in unproductive poorly planned ways. Can't blame em but it still sux.

Don't you have a lot more to worry about right now?

>go jerk off to anime titties
I plan to glownogger. Stop trying to use polaks for your nefarious machinations.

It varies. Some are Glowniggers, some plain hate NWO. The case is, the puppetmaster must be minecrafted, not the mindless puppets like some fucking Trudeau, Biden or Macron.

Its been needed for some time. Canada showed everyone why

>who is doing this and why?
People who have had enough of Trudeau etc

Also, if you start hunting the puppets, you get misguided and end up the way they want it.

All right, you stupid piece of shit. Final warning. One more time. Try me.

TRY ME MOTHERFUCKER.

STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT. EVERYBODY HATES YOU. JUST STOP, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. JUST. STOP.

You are a STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. I HAVE NO REGARD FOR YOU. YOUR SUFFERING AMUSES ME. And believe me, you will suffer. TRY IT ONE MORE TIME.

hey bro

sneed

Yes hello I believe we should murder police and the children of police. I believe fully in the genocide of the enablers of the lockstep agenda. I believe that raping the son of a police man is the only way to convince him to take up a different job. I know that the police are forced to nurture and protect pedophiles and I intend to use this shortcoming to make them suffer in the most ironic of ways. After I am finished with the victim I intent to leave me undocumented semen all over them and hang them in a tree at a public park, along with a warning to the families of other police officers. I will do this more than once and may have already done this in the past. There is nothing and nobody that will prevent me from getting back at the people who enforced this shit.

Basically you asked me to wear a mask in the supermarket so I raped your fucking kid. Yes that is just how important my body autonomy is to me: I will literally use sexual violence to punish any and all who disrupt my autonomy. You are not a person and your children are not people while you support the police. You must be killed in order for my people to live in peace. There is no other way. You must be demoralized to the point of suicide. It is my divine right to do this to you, granted by God.

And no I don't have a family to protect. I am one of thousands of lone wolves and I simply do not give a damn anymore.

Russian Homos.

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-112454~2.png (1337x863, 1018.52K)

Always thought this looked like a fireball when i was a kid and only realized it was an eye when i turned 30
t. 31yo poophead

>hurr durr
This place is retarded by design, and I am fine with that. But if it's THAT retarded, I'm out. Mods better fucking strike a more delicate balance than this, or anons' opinions will go unsolicited because the people whose brains are worth picking will evacuate and maintain radio silence.

HURR DURR, SNEED DURR

FUCKING RETARDS, THERE IS NO BUS SHORT ENOUGH FOR YOU.

hm

Attached: diy.gif (468x60, 23.45K)

Lel damn bro, sneedposting really getting to you huh?

People being silent and compliant relies on the system giving them, if not prosperity, the hope of prosperity one day.

A lot of people are crossing into a mindset of hopelessness. Go to any workplace and you'll find grown adults who are bitching that they're going to have to find roommates because they can't afford their own apartment without spending their entire check.

That's a far cry from a few generations ago when one person carried a household with their check.

For men, this is especially enraging, because while looks are obviously important to procuring a mate in today's world, women will still be apprehensive to spread their legs for a guy who is broke unless he is some out-of-her-league 6'6 Thor-fuck and it's purely a biological high of procuring vastly superior (in her mind) DNA.

Yes.