WW3 map thread:

Attached: MapChart_Map (5).png (6460x3403, 2.1M)

i'd rather shoot my superior than a Russian bro.
And i am assigned to Military Police

Will Mongolia still be guaranteed it's sovereignty in the case this even comes true though?

I think so, most of Mongolia is unlivable desert

Sorry chud globohomo shill/employer but Brasil is neutral, now let your wife suck my balls and cock.

Brasil is MNNA country

Mexico needs to be nuked.

>And i am assigned to Military Police
so you're a mentally ill faggot who's duty is to drive around in a mercedes around Athens, you don't even have a gun with you
enjoy getting gangraped by Pakis φλωρε

In Croatia, redditors are on the Ukrainian side; The Any Forums team is on the Russian side. If ww3 broke out, the Croats would split into two factions and fight among themselves. So it was in ww2.

>In Croatia, redditors are on the Ukrainian side; The Any Forums team is on the Russian side

There more redditor than 4chaner, so I think Croatia joining NATO seems to be self evident

I am a driver in the Navy, so I will be going around loading up supplies to the ships before they go out to get sunk by a Kalibr, then most likely be reassigned to Infantry when the Navy seizes to exist after a week or so. Hopefully the war will be over by the time I make it to a front

Ohh yess looks like serb roaches are back on the menu boys! I cant wait to start culling those orcs.

I'll shoot traitorous lefty Americans and China Bug Men before I shoot a Slav.

Attached: 20220129_172138_IMG_4324.jpg (750x476, 53.1K)

Croatia probably wouldnt be involved in this war.

fixd your low IQ map Iwan

Attached: 1645524067535.png (6460x3403, 1.74M)

Ukraine isn't that simple though. You've got organizations there that hate both the west and the east, seeing them all as kiked. Which is the truth really.

>india joining america against russia
>russia joining an alliance against india with china and pakistan
>iraq and lebanon not being neutral
>cuba/venezuela not being neutral
>central asian states not being neutral
>armenia not being pro russia
>vietnam not being pro nato

unrealistic larp map

cut germany out we are not joining a american war that was caused by american and england.
I am pretty sure frane wont join ether.

Seems like joke

>didn't fix the "it's"

People live here?

Attached: IMG_20220222_112147.png (1272x959, 184.54K)

Lol. No, we side with only the winner.

Fuck are those countries in apefrica going to do?

no dude.

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1460x792, 113.97K)

Yes, because such a war is completely impossible and because it would mean a nuclear holocaust and the end of humanity. But if there were no atomic weapons, if a classic war was being fought, Croatia would certainly be out of it because the Croatian president (he is the supreme commander of the army) would never have sent an army to Ukraine. In fact, he blames America and England for this situation. A civil war could only happen if the prime minister, with the help of foreign intelligence, organized a coup and removed the president. And then it would start. But all this is impossible.

this, India has a lot of military cooperation with Russia, geographically it would make sense to align in such fashion.

Once China reached its primary objectives of taking taiwan and raping Japan, they might switch to fuck with india, will depend on diplomacy at that point.

Bro, croatia is Any Forums country.