Any Forums and How It Radicalizes People's Politics

How did Any Forums radicalize you, Any Forums?
What beliefs have you given a home after you started using Any Forums?

youtu.be/XBAwjPmhdVM

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-043724.jpg (1440x1542, 254.83K)

guten morgen fellow radicalized hackers

I was already considered radicalised before I started using Any Forums

Oh look a Jew who hates 4chins.. kek. Fuck off.

I was radical and hiding my power level before I ever heard of 4niggers

>How did Any Forums radicalize you, Any Forums?
they showed me things TV man kept hiding

Attached: justified.jpg (480x358, 21.05K)

You are weak if this place influences you

I learned what ferries are and that they need to burn when I first found Any Forums. All around us is Jew hate. The furries are the ones who control it all.

Never underestimate stupid, fren.

he looks like a fag

this, only a fool take Any Forums seriously

>literally a jewish guy
kek

the TV man

Attached: cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png (3781x2700, 2.64M)

Any Forums radicalised me by being the only place on the internet where free speech exists

I already hated zionist kikes, niggers, spics, and mutts before I came here.

because of all the retarded americans on this board, my mind only thinks DEATH TO AMERICA

i am constantly being radicalised.
From every direction.
Any Forums is much less influential than mainstream media or hollywood.
I just learned from a (relatively) young age that objectivity is important and you should never lie to yourself and you should call shit out if it doesn't make sense.
Any Forums is just a place that had an above average number of people that think that same way.
It is just a place I come to to get ideas for things I should look into. E.g:

>Hyperborea is real
spend 10s googling, obviously a fable

>Moon landings are fake
>spend 20mins and see the mountains of "evidence"

>JFK was assassinated by the CIA
>spend a couple days and can't decide

>Bombing of the USS Liberty
>...

I can make my own decisions

I was almost radicalized on Any Forums guys!!!
>Steve Bannon
>Milo Yiannopoulos

Attached: trash.png (454x600, 450.15K)

nose checks out

Attached: 1611785074210.jpg (755x960, 59.88K)

Anyone using the word transphobia unironically is at least as radicalised as an average Any Forumstard and this story of being "deradicalised" is just a fiction for good boy points.

Like do you honestly think the current status quo isn't extremely radical?
Globohomo literally invented new money and tried to replace white people to pursue infinite growth but this is considered normal right?
And saying these are bad things is a radical Any Forums conspiracy

Attached: 1604790474369.webm (800x1040, 730.11K)

KIKE NIGGER FAGGOT

Not at all and none. I was born a radical and already had these views before 4cu*k existed. In fact its not near radical enough, theres still people here who unironically believe in muh democracy as if it really existed and wasnt just the most sophisticated fig leaf for the human cultural universal of oligarchy yet devised. A minority, granted, but even one is one too much. Also fuck jews.

Attached: ee59a3457af99b0ea8bad7482def32aa.jpg (905x699, 76.47K)

cultivating fear without a logical and sensible solution radicalizes people.
Here is a logical solution that isn't ethno-nationalism = incentivized eutelegenesis. pay women to use genius sperm. make everyone intelligent.
wham, done, no need to be radical because I have provided you with a logical and reasonable solution.

>top comment: "You really can't overstate the importance of "touching grass." I was completely obsessed with the whole SJW anti-feminist shtick and then I literally just talked to someone who was a feminist."

lulz what a fag. every single feminist i've ever got to know was as unbearable as a person as they were grotesquely wrong about their views and made me more of a right-winger.

Attached: FEyfmGy.jpg (599x510, 64.41K)

Literally every single burgeoning Breadtuber has this stupid fucking story about how they posted funny memes on Any Forums and didn't like feminists, but thankfully they stopped before becoming a Joe Rogan Nazi and instead became pretentious crypto-communists / progtards instead.

This is literally what they mean by "deradicalized", you now bump shoulders with gender dysphoric freaks and/or shill for globohomo.

I hate these people, I really do

It was, oh, about seven or eight years ago now. I decided to do a research project to see if anybody ever proved anything about what really happened on 9/11 (I hadn't cared in years). And I just want to say, thank you imageboard autists for laying out the case. Now I know it was a Mossad operation. That wouldn't have happened without the various Any Forumss. Love you niggers, love you all. Your dedicated efforts to expose the truth are the reason why I am now saying: GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

Instead of doing a wall of text they should've just done "Content warning: everything under the sun" but I guess these retards simply can't function without creating walls of text.

>What beliefs have you given a home after you started using Any Forums?
None at all, Any Forums is 100% communist propaganda and I ain't no commie pig.

Should be called, "Any Forums and how I still remained a complete and utter faggot online".

Hasn't changed my political opinions at all. I'm white, told my black gf in 2012 that I would vote for Trump, despite the fact he wasn't running. Came here in 2016, I only just occasionally get annoyed. For some reason there's Russian's pretending to be other nationalities today. It's obvious and makes no sense.

>Radicalize

Meaningless glownigger term same as 'conspiracy theory's all words designed to control the way you think

i thought we were all memeing boys

Agreed. Every feminist I know was a huge slob and super slutty.

I think the main reason women become feminists is because when they slut around they blame guys for all the sluttery they did.

It's all projection

God morgon. Blown up any vans recently?

Attached: Screenshot - 22_02.jpg (474x344, 19.03K)

Unironically I was an atheist and I returned back to Christianity after reading Any Forums.

gevalt. either this dude was destined for 4chandom, whatever that is, or he was destined for trannydom. he has the tranny face.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 09.55.26.png (417x476, 257.46K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 04-04-05 pol - Once upon a time - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1836x217, 146.51K)

So did Tim Pool do it?
>4niggers
Are those overpowered niggers?
Feeblemindedness
Always question the TV.
He's simply radicalized by something MSM praises. However this is interesting because what happened with a previously radicalized idea when it's accepted by society. Is radicalization reliant on societal acceptance?
Kek
The Cucknadian police is on your way, user.

Attached: sadkike.gif (200x327, 570.83K)

I was redpilled on jews, niggers, the one party system, debt slavery way before I ever came here. How the fuck can you grow up and exist in this world and not be aware of it? Real life experience, what kind of faggots need Any Forums, reddit or the news media to tell them how to think?

This. Only cucks dont know how this site works.

>destroying the status quo, redefining terms, forcing unity of ideology is normal.
>believing tradition has merit, distrusting government, wanting to be free is radical.
Almost every leftist movement destroys itself because its ideology becomes more and more purist until no one agrees with it. It is why they all define themselves with such ridiculous, ever-changing terms.

because it's a place where i can say NIGGER FAGGOT with no repercussions

HOLY FUCKING KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-015733(1).png (1035x532, 77.89K)

Any Forums chuds taking the L again

Oh look, an actual kike denouncing the information you find on this website. Shocking.

what a meaningless word radical is. essentially it just means that your views don't align well with the current zeitgeist of western cultural dominance. it's just irritating that people like this put their retarded shit in everyone's faces.

My journey with Any Forums went like this:
1. Browsing Any Forums - I was depressed as fuck then and angry
2. Realized that Any Forums is full of stupid pieces of shit and actual incels
3. Was playing Doom 2016 and thought to myself that I wanna look like doomguy, so I started working out
4. Now I started browsing Any Forums. Around this time also browsed Any Forums due to US elections. Was radicalized at first
5. Deradicalized myself after a while (+ got fit), because I realized that average person is stupid as fuck and that even nationalism is a joke these days.
Now I'm just voting for my own personal interest like parties that support gun rights, and ones that lower taxes. Don't care about all the vermin around me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA TOPFUCKINGKEK

probably larping and lying to feign redemption.
>look guise, I used to post funny and racist shit to 4chinz but I've redeem myself. Now I'm boring and pander your (((radicalized))) ideology

>Content warning
Never forget that they were psyopped into changing this from "trigger warning" because people kept making fun of them.

This guy looks kinda Jewish to me, not going to lie.

Meh I used to come to 4 chan back in the day and it got kind guy and boring so moved to the IMBD boards and then reddit and reddit got pozzed and they shut down IMBD I came back and pol was here and it seemed like the happening place so i became trapped forever doomed.

Once i started believing that OP wasn't a fag

I radicalized myself. I was forced to take a vax which does not work as intended, has unknown long term effects (because at the point in time it was mandated, there where no longtime studies possible) and was shilled so hard by every single "mainstream" media that it made me highly suspicious. Most of the people in my social circle had simular opinions like me but i was unable to find this represented anywhere online or in print, so i started to search for people who shared my concerns. Sadly this brought me here, this is truly a dark and twisted place but from time to time you will find something nice. I now feel "disconnected" from "official" society and will never do anything to benefit them again. I will only work for my close real life friends and will improve my hometown but nothing beyond the horizon. If you ask me, this can all go to shit i dont care anymore.

I find it hilarious that paid faggot shills end up crying and needing re-educating when they come here

>How did Any Forums radicalize you
It didn't the apathy and blatant ignorance of reality of normies did. Normies are worse than jews. Literally can't change my mind.

They pointed at the kikes and dared me to ignore it.

>Any Forums

Attached: fuck off reddit.jpg (1221x385, 248.37K)

The comments section is genuinely a good laugh, just pile of shit cunts who care more about being socially acceptable than the truth.

>implying liberalism isn't THE radical ideology

Kek. Just like the simulations.

Guten morgen Herr

Well, in 2014, I lost a leg due to an IED in Afghanistan. I started visiting Any Forums a lot because I couldn't do much. One day, I noticed my leg started slowly growing back. Like Deadpool style, but slower and more creepy. After a few weeks, I was walking and running on my leg like I never lost it at all. One night, as I was getting ready for bed, I saw someone walk past my bedroom door. I grabbed my gun and slowly opened my door to investigate. There was no one there. I turned around to go back to bed and stood face to face with the ghost of Adolf Hitler. He explained to me that his spirit lived within Any Forums and that everytime I visit, I give him more power to take down the ZOG machine. He also told me that he regrew my leg and I owe him one. I thanked the führer profusely and vowed to devote my life to his objectives and those of Any Forums.

And that's how I got radicalized.

>jews are right about the goyim

they really are, that's one aspect of the elite I completely understand. normies ruin everything they touch, not just political things.

what a fucking faggot with a low t whiny bitch voice.

I've seen plenty of these types of videos and stories. What always gets me is that the "radical content" they talk about is always the most surface level basic shit its hilarious. It's like a child thinking he's getting the death sentence for saying the f word oooooooooo.

Attached: polbrah.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

So his argument basically boils down to
>Any Forums users are social outcasts
>fake news gets posted here
>Larpers are cringe

Here’s the thing though
>we all know by virtue of being here that we are social outcasts
>fake news or no, nothing has ever disproven the core ideals of Any Forums culture (the great replacement, trannys are invalid, Jews are subversive)
>yeah larpers are cringe

>power level
I will never understand this phrase on pol.
Its quite literally the polar opposite of power.

Eric Schmidt hasn't been part of Google for years, what a stupid diagram

I got radicalized by people attacking me for my skin color.

>Now I'm just voting for my own personal interest like parties
>Voting
Huh?

I was raised ns if you think this shithole is was radicalized me then you are mistaken fren. I do the radicalizing

guten morgen! I hate niggers

>1776
It was a true miracle.

>>jews are right about the goyim

And Hitler was right about the jews.

Attached: 1638247466412.png (797x793, 624.06K)

I got radicalized by trying to argue with lefties that raid here. Literally 99% of the time they ignore me when I bring up actual valid points and criticisms instead of doing what most retards on here do and just tell them to cope and seethe. I became convinced that they literally operate on feelings and disregard facts and logic because "fuck you incel, you are literally evil because you don't support our batshit insane political views like saying that three year olds can cut their dicks off to transition".

Attached: 1569819870882.jpg (597x569, 208.84K)

If you didn't notice, every major nation now has shills on the internet. Those are our shills. Proxy wars are old meta, now is the time for troll wars.

>Radicalized by JIDF, FBI, CIA, and CCP bots

The absolute state of NPCs

The breadtubers do occasionally make interesting points, but I agree. One tends to find them grating after a while.
And then there's that faggot Oliver who made a 1-hour video entitled "Men. Trauma.", specifically about mental traumas he experienced as a man, only to spend a weekend with a tranny and suddenly "discover" that he had been a woman all long! Fucking pathetic.

>Now I'm just voting for my own personal interest like parties that support gun rights, and ones that lower taxes. Don't care about all the vermin around me.
Come back in 5 or 10 years and let us know how that works out.

>How did Any Forums radicalize you
made me hate cunts like you with your nigger tier bait