Any Forums is being raided by russkie shills

And I dont know how to feel about this.

It often feels almost as if hiro had a paid agreement with russia and china to allow them to use all vpn's even the banned ones

Attached: 1632127562833.jpg (220x339, 17.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/moscow-largest-muslim-city-europe-faithful-face-discrimination-public-authorities-2020858
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/08/predicting-a-majority-muslim-russia
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NATO shill

They're more entertaining the CTR shills though
shareblue was just cringe honestly

maybe NATO shills should lift their game then?

All shills deserve to be killed.

Everyone who doesn't want to nuke Moscow is a Russian shill to demented Polaks. So we might as well just troll you.

I support Russia. Dont care about the shills, take Ukraine, please!

i doubt NATO is concerned with shilling efforts on a mongolian basket weaving forum. thats more of china's/russia's forte

NATO's forte is winning in the real world. voluntary expansion. ruskie shills seething

Damn right we're raiding you pidoraz faggot.

All hail Putin and Mother Russia!

Attached: 1624366819263.jpg (1200x840, 332.96K)

>greek flag
you literally admitted to being a ruskie with a greek flag some time ago. kys

Fuck off, tourist.
Dead zogbots are good. The NATO getting fucked is good.

Are you one of those retards who was surprised that we supported the Taliban against the mutts?

Attached: 1633219663930.png (506x415, 156.04K)

The sooner Biden deploys you to die in Kiev, the better.

You would be killed as a traitor under wartime law. And no one would miss you. An incel traitor.

I hope Biden deploys you to die tomorrow so I don't have to read any more of your threads.

NATO's forte is letting swarms of niggers and arabs rape their women. NATO also excels at letting depraved jew trannies and fags rape little children. They are truly the height of human civilisation

Attached: (((Liberal Democracy))).jpg (701x1024, 251.06K)

The only VPN shills allowed by Hiro on here are American glowniggers

Reminder Putin is a young leader for the World Economic Forum

15% of russia is muslim and the entirety of russia sucks churka cock (chechnya)

butthurt belt never changes

>russia bad
flag checked

Fighting off the turks was a mistake, we should have just given them safe passage in exchange for neutrality.
Don't worry polishbro, eventually the chicken will come home to roost for them. Russo kike shills have no idea lol

>i doubt NATO is concerned with shilling efforts on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Attached: 1637370130347.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

>Any Forums is always against the MSM and the jewish neoliberal footsoldiers
>noo on this issue we must agree with John Bolton, CNN and Vaush

Shut up moran. Supporting Russia is entirely consistent with Any Forums hivemind

well you would know considering you are one

Any Forums has been infested with russian shills for the past 5+ years. You're retarded if you're only just realising this now. They are responsible for almost all of the d&c threads, particularly the ones aimed at UK and USA because it's in their interests to create discord between Anglos and Europeans.

It's kind of a nice change from the cia nigger and tranny shills. I wish they would all go away.

No, it's not faggit. Keep seething about Greece.

>to create discord between Anglos and Europeans
Pootin sponsored Brexit and KEK, right?

Russia conquered chechnya you screeching polenigger, next you'll probably say is paris and stockholm always had niggers and arabs

>increasingly nervous poster slowly realizing reality caught up with him and his country crimes will not be left unpunished

>hurr durr, you are a traitor because you don't worship tranny jews!
you have to go back. Why do you want to suck jewish cock so much? This board was never for your kind and it never will.

You're not anglos or europeans

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-28-at-06.58.42[1].png (789x499, 769.04K)

>complains about Russian shills
>Poland flag
A tale as old as time

Fuck globohomo, fuck ukraine and fuck poland

russia is the Cope Belt of Asia
i just hate shills. i hate inorganic shit.
good that you said
>russo kike shills
because 14 of the 15 richest russians are KIKES unironically
and the MSM in the 20th century was against the Soviet Union so I guess you would be rallying for support of the commies back in the 1950s. youre a goof who doesnt realize that theyre against you and have been using subversion, demoralization and other tactics to destroy the west and take over it.

its like you cucks have no sense of self-preservation. so weird. i guess the right has lost the culture war so hard its gone outright suicidal LMFAO

mhhh looks who is against free speech.

color me suppirsed that the nigger mericans mutts hate it when its not being manipulated by them.

dont worry you be dead anyways faggot. Russkis have your address and name, I gave it to them.

Dont forget to tip your local russian pacifications quad and point them to nearest homesxual and mental ill.

Putin's bitch is opening her mouth wide today, although that's not necessary with this micropenis. There's only one good Russian and he's dead. So let's do everything we can to make the Russians around us good, faggot.

Meds, now. D&C threads harm Any Forums not western stability. Most of those are probably civilian trannies and kikes that do it for free.

the hourly Pole butthurt, yes right on time

>And I dont know how to feel about this.
Feel enlightened

Attached: pooland.jpg (827x539, 35.18K)

Reminder Putin is a young leader for the World Economic Forum and don't forget

Fpbp

Attached: 1645523796817.jpg (1200x1500, 255.36K)

I'm counter-shilling

>inorganic
What so inorganic? Liberals who hate Pootin here in Russia are shilling for hohols and USA, people who hate globalists (pol) shilling for Pootin and mother Russia. The most organic shit ever.

no your just a subhuman as are ukrainians that believe´d the lies of the anglo.

Disillusioned and retarded that is the ZOG slave. Dont worry you be dead soon.

What /pol should worry about the constant JDIF raids.

Uh oh, Poland is about to no longer exist again, now we get to hear the eternal Pole bleat on.

>If you are against russia you are a Nato shill
Hey there shill

>Putin is a young leader for the World Economic Forum
What
He's like 90 or something

>Liberals who hate Pootin here in Russia are shilling for hohols and USA
nah, they get jailed, especially for the past few years since Putin has upped his paranoia and strengthened the one-party state. murdered tesak, even jailed the innocent dolt that was navalny. youre oblivious and a cringe shill

Funny guy

Moscow is the largest muslim city in Europe and 30 % of that mongoloid country called Russia will be muslims by 2033 soon to be the majority.

ibtimes.com/moscow-largest-muslim-city-europe-faithful-face-discrimination-public-authorities-2020858

danielpipes.org/blog/2005/08/predicting-a-majority-muslim-russia

rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html

I could go on and on.

this is media shill in the first place. there are no other problems in the world right now.

Attached: 16384017944950.jpg (1802x1832, 760.87K)

Putin never called me a Nazi.

Moscow is the largest muslim city in Europe lol. Who conquered who? Lol.

Obviosly i talk about internet.
> innocent dolt that was navalny
kek

>even jailed the innocent dolt that was Navalny
Yes poor innocent Navalny just wanted to make Russia a better place to live, totally not a western regime change creation

Attached: 16440305995100.jpg (2000x2000, 307.15K)

You literally didn't deserve it. They should have conquered all of you, I mean look at all of you, turbofags. Other died for you and you ended up total losers. Too bad we can't travel back in time.

I hope Putin comes and clears out the US after he is done with Ukraine.

>nah, they get jailed
That would be based.
But its not what is happening.

But what IS happening is that the NATO is collapsing. They lost now Afghanistan, Syria and Ukraine within just a few years.
The NATO is weak and pathetic.
Which means that you are next.

What is "Poland" without NATO?
Your whole countries existence is based on being a slave for jewish mutts. What will you do when this is no longer possible?

Still Russian.

Attached: 09c5a61da0e94b808c00f84cf114526c[1].jpg (1360x1275, 560.46K)

link?

Stop crying you silly faggot. This board is 60% shills 30% lurkers and 10% faggot posters like you. Nothing ever happens.

the NATO lost... again

Attached: 1635261493949.png (824x856, 925.98K)

> And I dont know how to feel about this.
Pyccкий yчи, пpигoдитcя.

Attached: 1645524310240.png (301x80, 1.53K)

All over the internet mate

fpbp

kys shill

This place is raided all the time. It's a test of you resolve and, a test of your beliefs.

Attached: 1645513747248.jpg (1024x622, 78.78K)

He will be 70 on October 7

>Russia conquered chechny
Russia pays jizya to Chechnya, which is why Grozny is an incredible modern city on a par with Dubai, and ethnic Russians shit outside.

the exact same argument applies to either side, you dumbfuck moron

Lol shills are scared of the pro russian support. Keep going boys.

Kek, if you think VPNs are still used on here then you are outdated.

Yay! FUCK NATO.

this is why Polaks are are annoying jew cunts

>He will be 70 on October 7
Joo, pretty young

So no?

>Supporting Russia is entirely consistent with Any Forums hivemind
But I thought Any Forums is against faggots

Attached: wjbd.jpg (288x406, 27.54K)