How do thirsworlders cope

With the fact that only Japan and USA are civilised countries?

Attached: IMG_20220222_103559.jpg (1080x1003, 284.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-28/russia-suffered-deadliest-year-since-world-war-as-covid-unbroken
twitter.com/AnonBabble

civilised country is the group above that section, user
having 100 million in your country is a detriment, not an upside

>democracy
lol

Based belgium

Attached: 20220219_174428.jpg (3025x876, 519.55K)

>3rd world country with literal slaves working 60 hours per week with no vacation and no even health care guaranteed by country
>civilised

>USA
>Civilised
kek

Attached: 1597242998810.jpg (500x281, 23.8K)

Cope
Being below 100mln means you are declining shithole at worst and reliant city state at best

>USA
>civilized country

You kniw that watching dave z Ameryki doesn't make you smart, right?

Fixed your chart bruh.
>nobody votes in Japan, nobody cares
>elections go through so many hoops it's meaningless to vote in the US

Attached: 1645522628089.jpg (1080x1003, 337.74K)

You can't take Canada out of the electoral democracy circle now. They didn't count enough votes to change the election and we're a dictatorship where they can seize your money and throw you in prison at will.

I'm highly suspicious of the international HDI stats.

I'm American and we're not civilized at all, just a country of fat niggers and white drugheads run by kikes

Fucking southerners dragging Italy down

Try nhdi above 0.93 or 0.95 and your two countries don't pass anymore, just other countries do.

I thought the choice of 0.9 was curious.

you forgot coasties

I never believed what there is even a 100 mil in our country. In my opinion, as a guy who travelled a lot in Russia, there's maybe 80 mil at best. Interesting fact is what if you as a Russian citizen gonna try to count how many people live at example in your town or even building you gonna face police or some other local authorities very soon.

I bet you are very good at countig, user, but i'm afraid you don't have enough fingers to give a reliable opinion on that matter

Well it's not only mine opinion. Many opposition in Russia believes so. Especially if you look at the late news. I don't know if you have this in english, but in Russian news they told in last year Russia reached as many deaths as in WWII. Let's say middle age in Russia officially around 40 yo, in my opinion it's actually around 60, and middle age for death in Russia officially also close to this number.

You might be underestimating the turkc south and far east though.

Anyway I'm trying to say what Russia lies about a lot of things and it is suffering from deep economic and demographic troubles, and I believe this troubles someday gonna end this madness.

You lost 27 million military and civilians in WWII. I'm just saying, I don't think you matched those totals.

I think we may have accidentally stumbled upon something here boys
>pic rel

Attached: hmm.jpg (1125x1072, 276.88K)

Are you saying that doesn't happen in your country?

Why would you want your country to have more than 100 million people or be an elective democracy?

Ech, bro, why are Slavs such a suffering people? Why cant there be a strog slavic country to form a new, better society? Working for a betterment of our region? Russia has so many natural riches and yet ruskie are constantly under someones boot

It's killing me

>t. not panslavist but i definitely ethnic enthusiast

Attached: FB_IMG_1640299644763.jpg (700x525, 50.9K)

How does POOLAND?

How does a big population make someone civilized toiletnigger?

Why isn't your country paying its minimum NATO defense obligation and relies on the U.S. tax payer to defend you from the boogeyman Putin?

Oh yeah, because of your population.

Attached: 1604729307213.png (644x800, 42.65K)

After thinking this through, still not sure...but holy shit.

came here to post this

It was about deaths in a month, I don't remember for sure. Here's this news
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-28/russia-suffered-deadliest-year-since-world-war-as-covid-unbroken

Perhaps once every six months/a year, not on a daily basis like the US

>spain higher hdi than italy
source about that?

Oh nooo not the heckin populationerino, gosh every state near Russia with a low population must be so reliant on Nato!
>Finland
Oh wait no they're not.
Presence in NATO is purely a political thing.

Based chinks getting all the best without drowning in subhumans and practicing a political system that makes sure that a ZOG shadow government always has power.

Attached: 1411931774069.jpg (500x500, 33.87K)