ANY TAKERS?

Someone please provide one solid argument against Ukraine becoming apart of Russia.

Anyone??

Hello??

Attached: F937BEC6-944F-4D00-B848-FFB970EB409C.jpg (1243x1367, 469.03K)

Hi. How much attention do you need?

i agree, but i also think your russian propaganda is just as cringe as western propaganda.. i guess glowniggers are faggots no matter what country they're from.

I do not give a single shit about proxy wars on the behalf of quasi-jews, quasi-muslims, and the military-industrial complex

i disagree - this is logically consistent and relatively fact-based. it's objectively superior to the gay propaganda

How are facts propaganda?

We know Hunter Biden and stuff were all up in Ukraines asshole for a long time. Fuck Ukraine and fuck Biden. Hopefully Putin gasses every kike and faggot in the entire country. If he could toss a few of those VX gas canisters at Melbourne too that would be great.

Why do we have to fight Russia? Why can't we go to war with one of these faggot countries like France or Britain, let's go beat the shit out of Britain again.

Attached: 1572964848854.jpg (480x360, 15.96K)

Soviets got way too drunk in the 90's and made "Borderlands" 3 times larger than it should be, it cant handle itself, and right now its slowly, almost naturally going back to the state it should be in.

Half of "Borderlands" shouldve already been anschlussed in 2014 but we didnt do it because "Hitler also did it".

Hitler also drank tea and loved dogs, so i guess i should stop drinking tea and start skinning dogs alive, to be as much not-Hitler as possible?

Kurwa i hate this clown planet.

Attached: putins proposition ukraine.jpg (1200x683, 172.49K)

BOTH SIDES ARE JEWED... THE ONLY SOLUTION IS FOR UKRAINE TO KILL ITS OWN GOVERNMENT AND THEN MAKE DEALS WITH EU BUT KEEP THEM AT A STIFF ARM DISTANCE AND WATCH THEIR SHIFTY JEW ASSES..........

It is an independent country. Eat shit and die, Putin bot.

Stop. If we had the attitude of "It's an independent country" throughout history then we would have gotten nowhere.

Its not even a country.

Because American, you don't have a country anymore so you can not understand nationalism. You are a consumerist whore who thinks a country is something you can choose - but in reality you are tied to it by blood. To cede any territory to Russia is to cede our way of life and existence.

If they take Ukraine will they give us back our shores?
No!
Instead, they'll try to take Moldova once again.
Then they'll try to chip away us.

same

>Ukraine has been in a civil war for almost a decade
Yeah. Russia intentionally destabilized the regions and supplied the rebels.
>Admin is full of fucking loser clowns
Not an argument.
>Large support for this in Ukraine, wages would increase.
First off, there's not a "large support for this". People don't want to live in a dictatorship.
Secondly, that's exactly what would happen if it ever joined the EU. And it would get to keep its identity.
But you people didn't want that. Everyone here said that EU would erode individual character of the country. Remember when Any Forums stood for that?
Well compared to an annexation, as you propose, it's nothing at all, as exhibited by Hungary and Poland for instance. That, and the actual quality of life increase would have been significant, unlike going from Ukraine to Russian standards.
Naturally an EU membership has been off the table for years, but a NATO membership would have helped Ukraine stabilize the situation and secure its independence.

You people are simply a fifth column. I get why one would prefer not participating in a foreign war, but this is just straight up spiteful cheering for an adversary. Not even a good one - Russia is an oligarchic shithole.

Attached: 1520948472001.jpg (1488x946, 718K)

All Russians should be skinned and left to die of exposure.

Attached: where is the evidence.png (277x271, 3.12K)

You underestimate how much of a non-country Ukraine and Belarus are. They are communist creations. Yes there were local cultures, like the ukrainian language and ethnicities, but those fucking scum commited genocided on any other ethnicity in the west and then tried to get ethnic Russians to Ukrainize themselves.
I hope to God Putin takes over all of Ukraine and saves good people from those animals.

The only thing Russians are good at is drinking aftershave and standing in line for 6 hours to get a bread loaf shaped piece of rubber. Their opinion on the existence of states is worthless, just like yours.

Attached: Costanza.jpg (250x250, 16.49K)

>People don't want to live in a dictatorship
Nobody cares and democracy is a farce, even you don't care about "dictatorships" and "democracy', you're just pretending to care in order to be a good western boi
>if it ever joined the EU
Russia bad but you need to join muh EU!!!
>it would get to keep its identity
No such thing as Ukrainian identity
>join muh NATO
Ukraine is Russia's backyard, don't you think NATO should maybe, I don't know, fuck off? What was United States' reaction when Cuba became Soviet ally?

Said the pirate meme flag.
Ukrainians are genocidal monsters, inbred Germany worshippers.

>joining the EU is just like getting invaded you guys

Leave it to a slav to be this fucking stupid.

What an absolutely retarded hot take.
Mutt, low IQ - everthing checks out.

>post with country flag
>"LOL COUNTRY X IS BAD OPINION DISCARDED"
>post with meme flag
>"LOL MEME FLAG OPINION DISCARDED"

Nothing says "out of arguments" like flag posting.

Attached: ainsley.png (650x506, 458.42K)

Uhh, because i'm been told Russia is evil and uhh...democracy?

>Nobody cares and democracy is a farce, even you don't care about "dictatorships" and "democracy', you're just pretending to care in order to be a good western boi
Well when you have the head of state and his cronies running the country as they please, literally locking up the opposition, then I wager the average democracy is a fair bit better than that.
>Russia bad but you need to join muh EU!!!
EU is economic. You're thinking of NATO. And yes. If the last years have shown us anything, it's that they really don't mind getting their hands dirty.
Ukraine is a sovereign country, capable of making its own decisions. It's not Russia's backyard, it's not it's vassal. Again, last decade has shown us that the fears are warranted.