What are some redditors degrees?

What are some redditors degrees?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1117, 96.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Itzt1QFIkU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberal arts

Paleontology and Anthropology. Basically they are useless unless you move to China or get lucky and hired on by a museum or college. most guys I know ended up bartending

Data science

That's pretty much every degree. I know STEM doctorates earning less than 20k.

Anything not in STEM

I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a kid. Thankfully I grew up and became an alcoholic welder instead.

Social sciences, biology.
This too. You'll end making a tiktok profile about the things you studied or creating an Instagram page about your career in the best case.

In Finland you need a masters degree from university to be a teacher, I have my masters degree in teaching art.

Feel free to ask anything.

Do you listen to my music?

youtube.com/watch?v=Itzt1QFIkU4

Attached: 1643531528701.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

Wait. Why is STEM suddenly worthless?

Its not, but if you study stem at a crap uni its going to be worthless.

Why Biology?
t.Chemistry undergrad with Microbiology minor

It's not 'suddenly' worthless. It's been massively oversaturated for at least a decade. The internet simply will not accept they're not automatic money degrees and only a small fraction of graduates will actually get anything from it.

Unfortunately this meme isn't true. They get hired into woke HR Departments and spread their cancer to corporations.

They got a degree in henestry.

same here

psychology

Social work and sociology. I minored in anthropology and psychology when I was getting my undergrads. I make more than the average stem worker, and my income is about to go up a lot. I'm a guy though. The women tend to make shit and drag down the average salary.

if your grades suck it doesnt matter what you studied. If they didnt suck it doesnt matter what you studied

A degree in psychology will at least earn you some money without changing field though.

every single american degree

So i guess also a degree in pillosophy?

Currently I'm forklift certified. Shits fucking up my back. i just wanted to dig up rocks in the desert and now I'm sitting on mountains of debt

Or a YouTube where you nag and complain about dinosaurs

Attached: static-assets-upload6599393588387427390.jpg (720x476, 91.28K)

In descending order it's more like:
>luck
>parents wealth and connections
>university rank
>grades
>subject

Or you can bypass all that bullshit and learn to make iron fences or repair HVAC units for guaranteed work.

degrees aren't a magic portal, you have to try and do stuff

debt

Tho I am a highly paid 2D artist in a game company.

Attached: CGcemZXWgAAYLMZ.jpg large.jpg (500x316, 41.25K)