True Faith

The CHURCH you know has nothing to do with the BIBLE and is a POLITICAL TOOL for the Globohomo.
Best Trick of the Devil was making so many fake "Christians" that real faith will just be invisible within the masses. Almost all Christians, including those here, are stuck in some weird church or doctrine interpretation. This Thread will hopefully help to open your eyes to the massive PSYOP that is going on everywhere.

>WHAT IS TRUE FAITH?
You have sinned and will go to hell. But God loves you, that is why he sent his son to pay for your sins on the cross. If you have faith in this; Trusting that Jesus already paid for you - Then you go to heaven.

>Helping you understand:
The Pope is a globohomo Puppet, the catholic church sends people to hell, they do not care about the bible. Faggots can't be true believers, the bible clearly says god takes away your ability to believe if you go full degenerate. The "Christian" Videos in humor threads are paid propaganda. This board is also infested with anti-christian bots/shills, they don't want you to realise how simple the true message is.

>Wrong Doctrine:
>You have to repent of your sins >Salvation can be lost >Modern Jews are Gods Chosen People >You also have to do (ANYTHING ELSE) to go to heaven >If you don't change, you never had faith >Other Religions >speaking in Tongues >Worshipping anyone else besides Jesus/God >Mary Worship >Saint Worship >Kissing Statues >Calvinism >Predestination >PreTrib Rapture

God paid for you. There is nothing you need to (or could) do. Have Faith in God and you will be forgiven, otherwise you go to hell. Even the black sheep are part of the family.
This is the Gospel.

Please reply with Questions and the usual propaganda on how wrong i am; so i can build up this OP.

Attached: 66864-cross-sunset-gettyimages-chaiyapruek2520.1200w.tn.jpg (800x418, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/AGqrli7cdC3Y/
christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm
youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves
youtu.be/KvgKY9XPCBg
youtu.be/4K5zCOiye0E
youtu.be/FNjWr9XnuL8
youtu.be/QMMR9-9fJ04
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0
youtu.be/62opEBkNTqk
youtu.be/OtOF-PvKIP0
youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo
youtu.be/Lr5NSO_QsjQ
youtu.be/irrl4wB6BKQ
youtu.be/9PMuMI4K4pQ
youtu.be/ISXI1JloEkw
youtu.be/S8L4RaiWFEU
youtu.be/mKjEzIa0dQo
bitchute.com/video/NMVUhV371Xm3/
altcensored.com/watch?v=ZTya_9CwYoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitchute.com/video/AGqrli7cdC3Y/ THE REAL ORIGINS OF JESUS CHRIST | KNOW MORE NEWS LIVE FEAT. CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES ---- YOUR RELIGION IS A LIE THE JEWS STOLE THE GREEK RELIGION CREATED THE FAKE CHARACTER JESUS TO CREATE A SLAVE FUCKOUT RELIGION TO DOMINATE AND HYBRIDIZE THE GENTILES TO CREATE A HALF JEW LEADERSHIP TO SUBJUGATE AND EVENTUALLY EXTERMINATE ALL OF HUMANITY

prime example of a guy who doesn't grasp the difference between church, psyop and bible

not reading your schizo bullshit
God bless our Holy Fathers in Moscow, Constantinople, Antioch, etc

Attached: 1642749109924.jpg (1920x1081, 775K)

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Good Job proofing my point

>ethnic religions (christian):
christogenea.org/
kingidentity.com/
churchofisrael.org/
scripturesforamerica.org/
>(pagan):
ecer-org.eu/
runestone.org/
pagan sources: sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/index.htm

EVERYTHING THE JEW DOES IS AN OBTUSE MANIPULATION. YOU WANT TO BRAINWASH EVERYONE WITH YOUR IMAGINARY CHARACTERS AND DISTRACT THEM WITH FAGGOT MORALITY OF BEING A QUCK TO GET THEM IN YOUR CHURCH AKA YOUR HOUSE SO YOU CAN SEE THEM WITH YOUR DESERT SANDNIGGER SUMERIAN GENETICS. YOU ARE NOT THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL BECAUSE NONE OF THE WHITE LANGUAGES HAVE A PRECURSOR OF HEBREW SO EVEN IF THEY MIGRATED AND FORGOT WHO THEY WERE WHICH IS EXTREMELY DUBIOUS SINCE WHITES COME FROM THE SNOW NOT THE DESERT SANDNIGGER MIDDLE EAST AND IT WOULD TAKES MILLIONS OF YEARS FOR A SANDNIGGER TO MORPH INTO A WHITE WHICH PLACES IT OUTSIDE THE TIMEFRAME OF EVEN SUMERIA WHICH PREDATES ALL YOUR CURRENT SANDNIGGER RELIGIONS BUT THERE WOULD STILL BE TRACES OF HEBREW IN OUR LANGUAGES WHICH THERE ISNT. THEFORE YOU ARE A JEWISH CHRISTKIKE FUCKOUT VICTIM OF THE JEWISH DIASPORA AND YOUR ENTIRE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD IS BRAINWASHED LIES TO GET YOU TO FACILITATE YOUR OWN GENOCIDE BY DICK............

SO YOU CAN SEED THEM WEITH YOUR DESERT SANDNIGGER SUMERIAN GENETICS......... ABRAHAM CAME FROM CHALDEA JUST SOUTH OF BABYLON THE FIRST JEW.....

all the fields

Attached: 1641062853787.jpg (1024x1024, 78.35K)

Hi. What is Gods name?

You don’t even know your own real name, let alone the name of the almighty God.

KEEP YOUR BLINDERS ON CHRISTKIKES YOU CANT WIN THE ARGUMENTS ANYMORE........

Attached: cope.gif (220x220, 472.94K)

Can you tell me or are you scared to use it?

The concept of someone else paying for your sins, not to the offended party mind you but to a god, is utterly disgusting and foreign to any European. Scapegoats are a wholly hebreic concept, and the lamb of god is no different.

cope gypsoid turk rape spawn

Hey, i mean, you don't HAVE to let him pay for you, go ahead and jump into hell and pay yourself, if it pleases your ego...

Couldn’t tell you because it’s not been revealed

Thanks but I prefer Buddhism

>Church nothing to do with muh Bible
Where did your Bible come from, dipshit?

Attached: doYouEvenBible.jpg (400x340, 18.67K)

What exactly do you mean?
The Trinity itself? The Son is called Jesus and we have the "I AM" in the old testament; which Jesus uses to imply that he is god. I don't know about the translations.

One God - Three Persons; The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit

Jesus Christ was NOT a "Jew" (an Edomite hybrid bastard with an impure blood line), with the implication that God Almighty is a "Jew". This is the most disgusting and most mindlessly repeated lie in the Christian mindset today. It's the THE MOST SEVERE problem among Christian people nowadays, and if not THE reason why "Christianity" is falling apart, no wonder with such an abominable lie. Opening the door to all kind of globohomo churchianism, egalitarianism, and taking away God's sovereign choice that's in the book, and in fact the very FRAMEWORK of the entire book (OT+NT) from Genesis to Revelation. And Christian people repeat this lie without looking into this subject one bit. So here:

Was Our Lord a Jew?
youtu.be/idHWVpw7pqg

Israel in the Book of Romans
youtu.be/ex7Z98GXves

Israel in the Book of Ephesians
youtu.be/KvgKY9XPCBg

Who were the Galatians
youtu.be/4K5zCOiye0E

The Corinthians were Israelite
youtu.be/FNjWr9XnuL8

God Divided the Nations
youtu.be/QMMR9-9fJ04

100 Proofs the Israelites were White
youtu.be/-_pBwpOoLo0

Anglo-Israel - What is the Evidence
youtu.be/62opEBkNTqk
youtu.be/OtOF-PvKIP0
youtu.be/I-7Nf-dhXgo

Sermons
youtu.be/Lr5NSO_QsjQ
youtu.be/irrl4wB6BKQ
youtu.be/9PMuMI4K4pQ

"Man" in the bible
youtu.be/ISXI1JloEkw

Adam Was NOT the First Man
youtu.be/S8L4RaiWFEU

White Boy! There is something you need to know
youtu.be/mKjEzIa0dQo

Do We All Descend From Adam & Eve?
bitchute.com/video/NMVUhV371Xm3/

Israel's Fingerprints- The Ten Lost Tribes
altcensored.com/watch?v=ZTya_9CwYoo

Attached: 1643368798835.jpg (3728x9200, 3.69M)

There is a >real< church, which is all believers.
But when People say "church" nowadays, they think of the catholic church or similar ones. And those literally ignore the bible.

Stop projecting, you filthy kike. You are the one obsessed with your ego, to the point that you think your sins will be forgiven by thinking jewish thoughts.

>gypsoid
>turk
>rape spawn
oh wow buddy, you sure got me there, thanks for your input. Next you should explain to me how exactly you justify following a desert shitskin cult that worships a cow demon frpm the bronze age.

Attached: yahweh.jpg (389x278, 32.94K)

You seem pretty woke but If you were more knowledgeable about the Bible (the old catholic red letter version is good) you would know that the name of the lord will be revealed to those granted eternal life and the Lord will address you by the name given to you before time existed and known only to God, himself.

Jannies deleted the thread and also my response I think
>1 john 2: 13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

>14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

>Like 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

>romans 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace(A) and may be guaranteed(B) to all Abraham’s offspring—not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.(C)

You are spreading incredible heresies here. Consider stopping and rethinking your positions.