Mindin' own business

>mindin' own business
>Russian and Chinese paratroopers could be seen dropping down on all of America
>Over loudspeakers, you are informed that they are here to liberate you and will purify the land of the globohomo negro Jew menace that has subverted the culture
>The loudspeaker urges all abled body men to grab your weapons and start murdering all Enemies of the State while they supervise

Wat do?

Attached: RTX689B3 (1).jpg (1600x1067, 157.16K)

realize I'm trapped in the sadistic power fantasy of a pathetic wretch and try to wake myself up with a top like inception

We're not solving your problems for you. We need a containment country for the Jews after all.

that's what israel is for

>start murdering all Enemies of the State
So...politicians?

kill every judeo nigger in sight

That CLEARLY didn't work, cmon.

too small

and prepare for the liberators:

Attached: 1644542414436.webm (856x482, 1.46M)

Neither Russia or china have the mobility or force projection to do a red dawn. That being said, there's a god damn reason my Home defense gun is belt fed.

Attached: the right to fight for your rights.jpg (1200x640, 103.87K)

graves would contain them nicely

they look like they fuck white guys

Meanwhile in the real world they're all vile communists who ran people over with tanks for speaking out against their maoist forced nigger breeding programs.

Attached: 1641709678221.png (693x657, 1.13M)

Watch and laugh

I highly agree.

yeah. it turns out there's two types of jews, the type who are okay with living in israel and causing problems with their neighbours, and the type that cause problems for the rest of the world. i hope your people are more sensible when it comes to them and blocks their kind from working in your banks, education, politics, and media/entertainment. don't let them in, chiang

RAMIREZ, WE MUST DEFEND THIS BURGERTOWN OR ALL AMERICAN CULTURE IS LOST

Attached: Army_Rangers_Wolverines!_MW2.jpg (1364x768, 120.83K)

>waaahhhhh my TIANANMEN that definitely wasn't a CIA psyop
faggot

>Wat do?
Go into the spare bedroom, and grab one of the dozen rifles and sit on my porch.

what i won't do is take up arms to defend the US government.

Attached: costanza eating popcorn.gif (500x375, 3.1M)

nice warner bros studio pics you got there, imagine all the wated minced meat.

Can do. We hate the Jews and not even they are immune to us stealing their methods.

Wtf! Russian and Chinese parajumpers just flew over my house!

no comment, but >the government has fallen
>will you defend your people?

>Wat do?
Fetch a rope

>Wat do?
Let others eliminate globo homo
Wait it out
When the smokes cleared, if they're gone, push the Chinese into the ocean

Also just so you know faggot, the riots were separated into waves. The first wave was by MAOISTS who were against DENG XIAOPING'S REFORMS. learn some history u twat. Mao had been dead for over 10 years by 1989.

jerk off to anime titties

Imagine getting paid 40 years later to defend why it was a good idea to kill thousands of chinese over forced nigger rape. That's how important niggers are to china.

Attached: 1641710670824.png (684x483, 682.38K)

>rambling like a madman about niggers in relation to a completely unrelated event
meds

>The loudspeaker urges all abled body men to grab your weapons and start murdering all Enemies of the State while they supervise
>proceed to murder all enemies of the State
>Heil Putler
sinple really

Attached: 1512278801183.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

>We need a containment country for the Jews after all
Israel nigga

There will never be a war between major powers
Paratroopers will never be utilised
All military is a waste of expense

Look at Israel and tell me that Israel managed to contain the Jews.

Cope. China is a communist shithole that genocides its people so that niggers can keep raping chinese women.

I will support any faction that is pro-extermination of kikes, faggots and non Europeans.

Ok baizuo transgender who will never be woman

Attached: DE5D66A7-BB76-42FF-BE6C-60F1E23E8F5D.png (914x766, 550.56K)

oh boy you really need some whooping you know that? The people originally at the square were the Peoples' UNARMED Police, and what was done to them is pic related. Then the tanks started rolling in and what happened after I don't fucking know, but what I do know is that the leader of the riots, Chailing was already telling foreign journalists her comrades were being runover while sleeping in their tents, something disproven by her comrader themselves. Turns out Chailing already had a US visa before thh riots started. Makes you think.

Attached: 1644181218595.png (640x421, 543.3K)

No. We hate niggers and racemixing what the fuck are you high on?

Show me where the US murdered 10k people to protect the communist institution of nigger rape.

you know nothing of war, slave. you lost a war to birds. you're not even sovereign, you're a prison. shush.

This. More people need to be redpilled about how Tiananmen was a CIA psyop.

also I could do a better job at a photoshop in the 70s. The CIA budget for that shit must have been abysmal. It wasnt's even warner bros studios. More like Shaw Brothers Studios in HK, you know, where those low budget kung fu flicks were made.

my people are in germany

Are roleplaying as an npc from the 1910s or the times of pax romana?

Hey now, Shaw Brothers made some kick-ass movies, don't do them dirty like that.

sounds awesome

a containment oven must suffice

nice mannequin lmao

>>sage362418379
Looks like I struck a nerve, Tyrone Zhao