Weird Al - AMA - WW3 Cold WAr Edition

Ask me Anything.

I'll go first: Do I go to my underground bunker?

Attached: globAl mob.gif (500x430, 87.94K)

Is Michael Richards racist?

yeah if you've got resources you might want to get somewhere

Why are you so obsessed with war? You've posted many times before about worries for chyna.

You're a celeb, should you not pay more attention to satanic cults, the mafia, spooks and rich bloodlines than a fucking fake war?

>lyndon larouche
kek

Do you belong to an ancient bloodline? can you trace your family's origin?

Know anything aboyt rh- blood?

Do you own crypto?

What celebrity is actually a good, cool human being?

>Michael Richards
No.
Not even a little bit, if anything, he's was too comfortable with himself and racism. He's just a hot head. And was having personal problems at the time.

Attached: michAel_richArds.jpg (181x256, 17.77K)

What did you do to Justin Turdeau to make him so sociopathic and can you fix him (not neuter, he's already had that procedure)?

Attached: Trample Charter2.jpg (982x648, 201.68K)

who are you?

It seems like the move.

The suffering caused by war is unmatched. Russia and Chyna, and their oligarchs have been planning a move for a long time, and it's here.

War is real. The spooky cult mafia is just a heel, designed to be the scapegoat. War is about land and resources.

Attached: the marks.jpg (1280x960, 422.93K)

weird al yankovich? huh??

Attached: 1645322417403.jpg (2000x1000, 132.16K)

>Russia and Chyna, and their oligarchs have been planning a move for a long time, and it's here.
What's the chance Russia pulls a fast one on China, though, after the usefulness of the alliance has been spent?

Thanks for answering my question. Can you prove you are who you say you are?

Everybody's fAvorite spook.

Attached: 20211001_104246.jpg (491x655, 62.84K)

Not that I know of, but I've been told a lot of strange things by fortune tellers...

I can tell you it comes from Ukrainian descent, but not a whole lot more, I know it's been a rough ride for my family.

I think that blood is from inbreeding.

I don't trust it.

Alex Winter.

Attached: juAn quickly.jpg (474x583, 121.66K)

Daddy issues and being spoiled.

Attached: Axuino.jpg (724x900, 293.95K)

Attached: noneedtoforget.jpg (640x423, 101.76K)

why are you obsessed with Pauly Shore?

>Daddy issues and being spoiled.
Checked and I think you may be right on that, actually. That explains why he whips out the EMA like his supposed father did, except there's only HONKs and bouncy castles instead of bombs, hostages and murders, this time around.
Do you have any thoughts on what happens next or is it gulags for all the meme-makers?

>Pauly Sh0re
For the same reason I want to stop WW3, to stop sAtAn from destroying the world.

Attached: the cAndy mAn cAn.jpg (1645x2048, 845.69K)

No gulags, you will come back to Uncle Sam, our true enemy is uploading as we speak.

Next, we prepare for asymmetrical war.

Attached: number one.jpg (640x794, 82.54K)