Aus/pol/ - RIP drugged out user

You and your shitposts will be missed.
Gippsland news is the one to watch for news on what happen i guess. hard to say other than gippsland though.

In other news:
God isn't real, Christianity is some Jewish bullshit made to oppress the people of Rome after Hadrian annihilated Jerusalum to the point that they would not return until the british gave them the land back after ww2.
2000 fucking years it took them but look at the slugs, they returned.

Attached: 1644303290461.jpg (600x600, 47.52K)

Attached: 1565672018673.jpg (625x455, 102.39K)

Dunno it's far more abstract lead to believe .
The bullshit tornado is considered normal,on multi-level head fuck.
What do you do?
Last 2 years 22222.

Did user end up fighting anyone outside of morwell bunnings tonight?

I wish i had some lsd

Idk, I am just laffing at me local reprobate who is looking at jail time for sticking his finger in a hookers arse, going in bareback and strangling her and is now on rape charges.

It’s not that i disapprove, it’s just that I hate that faggot.

Morwell burning sausages are not worth fighting over. They take more care in sale

I wish, the user morwell user wanted to fight was too chicken shit though, he got all defensive saying he can't leave south Australia.

>saying he can't leave south Australia.
what a bitch

Morwell a shit. Not a single decent pie to be had

Yeah he said it was because he was on parole or some shit while also trying to claim he was some top tier assassin that killed people all over Australia, all it took was some cunt from Morwell to call him out though.
Even the hardest criminals would become weak in the knees when they hear
>Morwell

Trafalgar has better pies
>t. pie fancier

>Trafalgar
You mean Thorpdale?
Rated as the best pies in Victoria...?
Just up the road from Traf?

I swear that cunt's been insinuating he was an assassin for weeks now

No. Best pies are rolling pin in queenscliff or that joint coming over the hill from Wye river… something marsh. Not even joking.

As far as i know the best pies in Gippsland come from thorpdale?
They have awards all over the wall in their bakery from all the pie contests they have won and after eating their Ned Kelly, Shepards pie, Rosemary and garlic lamb pie and their cheese and bacon pie i believe the hype.

Was never on my route. Used to stick to the hwy all the way via Rosedale then divert south is to locksport then back via Bairnsdale to Paynesville ( keep an eye out for the metal hitler ) bait Paynesville and locks port are crap for pies

That’s probably why the other cunt couldn’t leave SA. We have much better pies. You cunts don’t even float yours in pea soup or squirt the sauce into them. I can’t leave either and I’m not even an assassin.

Well go through thorpdale next time and get a pie it is well worth the 10km detour to Morwell.

>I’m not even an assassin.
Ah so you're a crypto millionaire then?

Get fucked faggot. Used to smash pre smashed pies from the cart in front of the gpo on the way back from control or Lerox. You can’t even into stand-alone pies

You used to fuck pre made pies? No wonder everyone hates servo pies, you cunts are fucking them.

Dude, when it comes to pies, any detour is on the table

Just radelaide things man. I’m reformed nao

Nah, just a humble pie enthusiast unfortunately.