>Work law enforcement
>Short-term Girlfriend is black woman
>Girlfriend supports cops and openly bashes niggers
>is pro white and dosent want mixed kids

>mfw a nig is more pro white than most white women

>mfw most incels on Any Forums will never have sex with any woman

>mfw I’ve been at right and now I’m dating a black chick

What the fuq is happening

Attached: 955649F4-2AB5-476F-B34E-52E486958F0F.jpg (750x996, 222.22K)

*alt-right not at right

Fuk autocorrect

Donald J Trump loves america more than Shitler ever loved Germany, and nothing can convince me otherwise

YOU ARE A NIGGERFUCKER..........

Imagine being a fucking zog pupper pig and bragging about the fact your wife is pro white. You're not even pro white, you're a nigger. You don't serve the people, you serve the system. And I hope the people you live next to realise this before too long.

Fucking faggot.

>>Be white
why'd you start your thread with a lie, mutt?

Attached: 1638928640689.png (593x584, 20.02K)

Lol, you're a manlet. So yeah you should be happy with anything you can get. Even if it is a Shanequa, I guess.

Not wrong

But his vax and Israel shilling through me off him

Attached: 00DB1B46-D299-4C9D-92F0-BD59B09CFCB8.jpg (236x214, 10.73K)

Marry her user.

Racemixing manlet kys

Based post but don't post your picture or details even if it's censored. There are assholes like me who can dox anyone, unless this is a covert PA request and that's the point.

that's how you were born, aids infested russian faggot

>Be white
>Short-term Girlfriend is black woman
>>is pro white and dosent want mixed kids
You're not too bright, are you? No wonder you became a cop.

>Not wrong
very wrong
>But his vax and Israel shilling through me off him
oh yeah, just those minor things. Also, how he traitorously threw his supporters under the bus after the capital riot and left them to rot in solitary confinement kinda rubs me the wrong way too.

Attached: 1616278154637.jpg (828x1649, 122.39K)

That or I gave everyone aids. Not my problem as an insertor

>I can dox anyone
Suck a whole bag of dicks you homosexual leaf nigger.

I’ll agree with you on that

I supported him back in ‘16 but how shit went down after the capitol bs and the way he through everyone under the buss to cover his own ass was predictable in heinsight but made me lose my respect him

>dating a nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220220_181459.jpg (1080x1075, 243.16K)

be careful fren, never relax. Also make sure you always wear a condom, otherwise you will live to regret it

>raging mutt
>leddit bantz
Well you'll have to be a little more specific

You are a race-mixing Zogbot pig.
Don't care if your gf is self-hating.

rolling this pig gets ganked

Just do it. Bang her.

Attached: 1645473272401.jpg (868x752, 134.46K)

I literally had the same exact sitution as you almost 20 years ago. Trust me, you will be a reformed nigger hater after shes gone. Get in the gym, change career paths and stay away from niggers and Law Enforcement. Trust me, I was where you are at and I got out of that non-sense. The badge is not your indentity, money is...trust me.

Attached: 115328.jpg (2523x1281, 286.41K)

Maybe you can somehow get her to be a surrogate that raises white children in her womb for you? I think that's a thing.

Doesn't matter your children will never look like you.
Nothing funnier than seeing white men with chink children and white women with black children that don't look at all like them with 0 European features.

You know OP you should read up on the history of women seducing men in power in order to compromise or kill them.

What if this nigress is a gang member just trying to get leverage over you?

Ever thought about that?

I could never imagine how manipulative women could be until I encountered it myself and I was an easy target.

I was so used to women being callous and evil towards me that one woman giving me love and affection completely caught me off guard.

But behind it was evil intentions and I was ultimately cast aside when I was no longer useful to them.

You are probably getting used.