Mexico is losing it's freedom

Mexico is losing it's freedom.

Attached: 1645459938652.jpg (3024x4032, 930.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/bmi-outdated-concept-from-1850s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Drinking coke

I'm sorry.

Wasn't there a place in mexico where they drink that stuff in copious amounts?

The label is stupid. Calories never made anyone fat, only grain, sugar and starch can cause one to become fat. If calorie theory was correct, chugging a gallon of olive oil would make one about 7 pounds fatter, instead of causing a case of the shits

Canada is a collapsing shithole

Post BMI.

you wouldn't believe how based mexico would be if ya'll were taken care of and raised right

Please stop this. BMI is an outdated and debunked concept from the civil war. It was created to make Blacks appear fatter than they really were.
lulz.com/bmi-outdated-concept-from-1850s/

Use BAI instead, it's much more accurate.

When will they fucking understand that its not Coca Cola, or soda, or burgers thats the cause of the problem but the fucking people drinking and eating it. Mexicans are retards. White countries have this problem too, but nowhere to the extent countries like Kuwait, or Mexico etc; have them and when they have them its usually in their "minority" populations.
These spics are STILL GOING TO DRINK COCA COLA UMA DELICIA

Everywhere. Mexico is the #1 consumer of soft drinks worldwide. It's tradition at this point to consume really sugary shit all the time. Some people have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even worse, it's directly engineered at fucking over poor people, who are sold very cheap soda over other first-necessity goods. They're destined for diabetes and a painful, slow death.

Watch shin chan goes to mexico. They parody that aspect of mexican culture.

Evolution is everything.

nobody pays attention to these anyways

For some context part of the reason everything in Alaska is so fucking expensive is because Inuits will import gallons and liters and gallons and liters of fucking shitty sodas and it costs more in airplane fuel to transport it. Why arent they spending that money importing milk, or water, or Gatorade even? Oh yeah, its because they are fucking Inuits.

A couple Coke adds in Mexico doesnt mean shit when you have them all the time in the USA too, its the fucking people, they are fucking ADDICTS and they DONT CARE. I once gave a Mexican guy a two-liter to drink over a week or two and it was GONE in less than one damn afternoon and he asked for MORE with his bloated soda-gut popping through his stained wife-beater.

I dont know what it is but there is something fucking wrong with natives.

Yes, Mexicans drink Coke. Quite a lot of it.

Attached: CocaColaconsumption.png (640x309, 36.49K)

Not me. The labels server as a shortcut to know which food is bad for me.

I heard Mexican Coke is much better than what we get here in the States because they use real cane sugar or something

la copo de nieve

we know.

La Bebida Endulcorante

>Some people have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This is what it's like in the Philippines - or at least was what it was like when I was a kid. I remember having coke at all three meals. And all the adults were totally fine with it. They were doing it too. Honestly though, coke is awesome in hot, humid weather, but it shouldn't be a primary beverage.

you should pick up a real mexican coke from stores at least once every other month as a treat w/ nachos or tacos

>products no longer have proper amount of coke, seasoning or fat.

All because Hector the spic and his fatass goblino mom can't exercise.

Chugging a gallon of oil is extremely harmful to you. Don't do that

Oh you're an idiot nevermind. I can't stop idiots from being idiots

>coke
Sugar lmao

I wonder if they marinate with it. Filipinos use Sprite and I don't think I've ever seen one drink it in a glass.

the biggest crime about this antifat measures is that most sugary drinks are full of artificial sweeteners to lower the sugar/hfcs content and thus pay less sugar tax
it's basically impossible to escape artificial sweeteners in soft drinks nowadays, the impact on flavor is noticeable

True, like the rest of the GlobalistMarxist Western world.

Attached: Canada's PM Justin Trudeau gave Al Qaeda terrorist Omar Khadr 9.5 million USD.jpg (2000x2000, 3.3M)

>Mexico is losing its freedom.
fixed