IT'S GOING TO BE AN ANNUAL SHOT

You guys were right. A yearly fucking shot. But why are they going to wait until the Fall?

cnet.com/health/covid-boosters-how-the-4th-shot-could-be-rolled-out/

Attached: Vaccine.jpg (929x523, 28.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucl.ac.uk/news/2021/jul/vaccine-antibody-levels-start-wane-around-2-3-months
arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
youtu.be/acLW1vFO-2Q
rumble.com/vkw3wt
odysee.com/@JanusKinase:e/john-o-x27-looney-amp-the-terrible-wave-of-death-that-never-came-from-covid-but-via-jab-recipients-freedownloadvideo.net-(2):f
ocla.ca/a-letter-to-the-unvaccinated/
medium.com/@gtablockchain/gta-foundation-chairman-mr-henry-3bfda91f3d18
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/02/21/1081810074/omicron-ba2-variant-spread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about this. I'm not even taking one. lmao

Attached: 3423534645.png (800x800, 172.63K)

Once again at the beginning of the vaccine rollout I was at a large local hospital almost daily with a family member having surgery. The doctors and nurses said then that the vaccines would likely become yearly shots just as the flu vaccine has become over the years. The pharmaceutical companies are not going to miss the opportunity to push a yearly vaccine option

>The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday that the FDA is potentially preparing to authorize a fourth booster shot in fall 2022, according to "people familiar with the matter."
>"people familiar with the matter"
"people familiar with the matter" say that they've wanted to make it yearly like the flu since forever, just as they want medical tyranny since forever. they can all go to fucking hell

I finally caught it last month after 3 years and of course, it was a nothingburger.

I thought the efficacy was sitting at around 4 months now, no?. Do they really think they can make a new vaccine that will last 12 months? Or do they not give a shit and come January 2023 they are going to say, "Oops! That 4th booster you took is already waning so you have to get a 5th shot now".

>But why are they going to wait until the Fall

Because that's when flu season begins. This was always just an aggressive upper respiratory infection that got hyper politicized because people are fucking retarded.

Haven't been sick since Dec 2019. Not vaxxed. Probably gonna be like every other cold I've ever caught.

But didn't we waves in the summer in some places?

>4 shots
if you have had 1 shot you are livestock
reclaim your humanity before you die or live the afterlife as a pig

Attached: 1531418690541.png (1680x947, 982.48K)

THE MORE THEY KVETCH ABOUT ME NOT TAKING THE VACCINE AND THE MORE THEY TRY AND DEMORALIZE ME THE STRONGER AND MORE EMPOWERED I GET.

THIS IS FUN. THIS IS WHAT I WANT FROM THEM. FEED ME MORE.

Attached: 0343CF06-D5EE-46C5-82D0-5B870A3B1770.jpg (125x125, 1.98K)

I wish they would make it biweekly.

Attached: Vaccine dog.jpg (500x351, 28.05K)

K

>option

>3 years
2 years

>annual
No, the netherlands already confirmed 4 boosters in 2022, one every 3 months or you don't get your scraps of government issued freedoms

Good, lord. War really is coming

Big Pharma has figured out a way to force people to buy their product via state force. This will never end until we tear down the system.

After midterms duh

75 members in the US house have moderna or pfizer shares, one in five. Obviously they'll pump citizens full of that shit. When they're done with you, pfizer will be your bloodtype

The flu shot is an annual shot so why would this be any different.

It has to be annual, if it were 3-monthly then everyone would be dead within two years. They turned up the heat too much and the frog jumped out, so now they are back trying to slow boil him again.

Got over it in 18 hours. Highly recommend the omicron variant. Got a week off from work and got to catch up on my hobbies.

>yearly
You misspelled "quarterly".

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 21-29-58 Vaccine booster interval shortened to three months - New Zealand government.png (979x624, 86.26K)

At this point with Moderna tanking, is it even possible to get the first couple of shots? Not that I'd ever change my mind and put that poison into my veins. But if I did, I don't even think I'd be able to catch up.

>S̶a̶f̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶™̶
Free™*
>S̶t̶o̶p̶ Slow the Spread™
>V̶a̶c̶c̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ Freedom™
>Human Infrastructure™
>today is the 1st day of the New World Order©®™
>don't talk to̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶i̶g̶h̶b̶o̶u̶r̶s̶
>the sooner we inject 80% of the population, the sooner you can B̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶B̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶B̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶™̶ experience the New Normal™

Please remain at home and wait for your Health Update Safety Hearing directives. HUSH notifications will be sent directly to your smart device via the MyGovMyLife/MyHealth or equivalent apps. Be advised that Travel Movement Restrictions are in effect. TMRs are enforced by Police and Military personnel; breaches may result in fines and/or im̶p̶r̶i̶s̶o̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ isolation in your local D̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Recovery Centre

>unmasked cops arresting 12yo girls for no mask
>Elderly arrested whilst sitting on park bench for no mask
>fines for drinking coffee in a town with zero recorded covid positive result, even with inaccurate PCR tests

>no injection, no services, no shopping, no hospital visit, no travel, no vote

Due to longer than usual b̶r̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ wait times, please have your Vaccine Passport© and/or regional Vaccine Card© with s̶u̶p̶p̶l̶e̶mental Booster® data available. Please be reminded that National Passport documents no longer provide sufficient identification. A HUSH operativ̶e̶or will be with you as s͟o͟o͟n as p͟o͟s͟s͟i͟b͟l͟e

>T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ (you)

>*all tests and therapies contractually paid by your governments via YOUR taxes; products don't work as advertised, nor free, nor safe

Is this a co-incidence?

Henry Palaszczuk - Chairman of GTA
GTA = Gene Technology Alliance Foundation
GTA is storing DNA samples taken from you in the Covid swab test = $Billion !ndustry
Father of QLD Premier Anastasia
GTA founded June 2019 - 6 months prior to Covid 'outbreak'

Attached: Penetrate cabinets.webm (640x480, 2.82M)

Because they haven't made a Covid vaccine that lasts 12 months

ucl.ac.uk/news/2021/jul/vaccine-antibody-levels-start-wane-around-2-3-months

Moderna will need to make a new virus if they want to keep their revenues up.

arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth

Well, they simply want to just hurry up and kill you guys so they can have that island all to themselves, without all you peasants shitting up the place.

Yes, this exactly. This is the confusion.

>Safe and Effective™
>Free*™

Your SARSport Freedom Access Gauge (FAG) has detected waning efficacy in your current Vaccination Status©. Expired Vaccination Status© will remain inactive until Two (2) Weeks after your Booster© is administered. Please be advised that you must schedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® within 48hrs to avoid penalties and/or d̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ compulsory attendance at your local State Q̶u̶a̶r̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ Covid-19 Recovery Centre

Failure to comply with updating your Vaccination Status© may result in your Social Access™ being temporarily restricted indefinitely. Hospital Access and Voting Attendance may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Social Gathering and Personal Contact may be temporarily restricted indefinitely. Travel Movement Restrictions (TMRs) will be restricted to the following locations:
>1: Home
>2: [null]

To autoschedule your Internationally approved and mandated Booster® appointment, please select from the following options:
>1: Freedom™
>2: Freedom

Please keep the SARSport biodata app link open as the appointment is being processed, to ensure your current Health and Bio-Identity details are correctly submitted to the Blockchain

Thank you Global Citizen

>there's a reason 3m
youtu.be/acLW1vFO-2Q

>GET REKT 6m
rumble.com/vkw3wt

The Real Truth
>If you haven't watched this, you're fucked. Man up kid, grow some balls and take this fucken seriously
Wave of Death that Never Came
>odysee.com/@JanusKinase:e/john-o-x27-looney-amp-the-terrible-wave-of-death-that-never-came-from-covid-but-via-jab-recipients-freedownloadvideo.net-(2):f

>*all tests + injections paid with YOUR tax dollars; products not free, nor work as advertised, nor safe

Loveletter
>ocla.ca/a-letter-to-the-unvaccinated/

Nothing to see here
>medium.com/@gtablockchain/gta-foundation-chairman-mr-henry-3bfda91f3d18
>digital gold mine

Attached: 1637028390047.jpg (680x531, 56.48K)

>deafening silence

Attached: ShillScum_ComeOutandPla_aaaay.jpg (828x548, 67.27K)

kek looks like they are finally evicting all the plebs off their private island

>Euphanize shot

Nice

Cool down period. We're basically school children on Summer recess.

>IT'S GOING TO BE AN ANNUAL SHOT
Kek, not for me faggot

>being this retarded

Just wait till they reveal that it'll cost like 300 bucks per booster and if you don't get it you get ADE.

But then there's shit like this that makes it seem like Fall is too far away. Fuck, I'm getting sick of this world. These people can't even get their messaging straight.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/02/21/1081810074/omicron-ba2-variant-spread

Want some food for thought? The Government has done a 180 and declared we'll be fully open by October, even though the 'rona is going to be ramping up for months as we hit winter with a useless vaccine.
Someone is very nervous and wants to have the private island open for travel by October.
Ponder that.