But muh Japs are honorary aryans

>But muh Japs are honorary aryans

Attached: 1645490945168.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dlaivx6jwtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan is the most backward country on the face of this earth. Those who praise it have never been to it, live in it, or even googled it. Anime is not japan.

Anyone who's not a faggot weeb knows that the Japanese are disgusting animals

>Anime is not japan.
You know nothing about Japan mutt

The japanese are a bunch of coping faggots

>NOOO BLUE ZERGLING HIVE COMPRETRY DIFFENTRU FROM RED ZERGLING
weebs actually believe this but go "lol all slavs are the same"

I have nothing against the people. However, it is gloomy, dark sad, and it has no soul. Yes the city lights shine, the neon glows, and the people are not drastically ugly. However, there's a lack of soul that I cannot explain. Dubai has the same feeling.

>puts on meme euro flag
>doesn't know frog legs the great french delicacy
OP confirmed third world shitter.

memeflag, shit thread. kys bitchboy

So the French aren't either?

I like my frog legs but this is just unnecessary cruelty. Not to mention high stress often ruins meat. Stupid bugmen.

If they ban beef and chicken we might have to start eating frogs, so don't get too comfortable.

Samefag trying to get attention for his shit thread.

>backward country
Good.

All Asians are subhuman

Every non-Jap Asian hates Japan and the Japs and would gladly see every Jap butchered
The Japs are an evil people

youtu.be/Dlaivx6jwtE

This.
The stereotype of the "mystic east" is complete bollocks.
Similarly, the idea that blacks have "soul" is complete bollocks, as they are the most soulless, spiritually-empty creatures you could imagine. They hide it behind a lot of noise and extravagant dance, but it's all show. They are empty inside.

they were actually close to beating your economy in the late 80s-90s you shart

I am not speaking economically.

Would you care to refute or give nuiance to what this user just said Im curious cos is not the first time something like this has come across and id like to know what do you think since you live in there.

this user gets it

Japanese and other East Asians have a great propensity for cruelty and violence. I think Mishima said something along the lines of how you need an energetic release after striving to maintain balance and perfection for a long time. This is the other side of the polite, hard-working Japanese.

What makes it dark and gloomy?

>t. Amerilard English teacher
Stop diddling children and go back to your country

But not while it's still alive. I'd rather eat tree bark than behaving like some african negro.

>there's a lack of soul that I cannot explain.
their countryside has it

based leaf

anyway do anons here realise that that shit is just being served at some lavish, exotic resto in Tokyo and is not representative of their entire culinary culture? either OP here is just living in a rock. i do not see how this discussion could go any further.

2 nukes wasn't enough.

The French also eat frogs. And snails too. What does it matter what they like to eat?