You only have 1 chance today

When the man in the hat asks you a question today, ignore him.
Do not respond yes or no.
He will try to trick you, you don't know him.

Attached: 22222.jpg (800x450, 128.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wBjPAqmnvGA
en.akinator.mobi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool. Saged.

Sage will not protect you.
>youtu.be/wBjPAqmnvGA

Attached: Man.png (163x167, 28.46K)

Lame. Bumped.

So what if I don't go anywhere today and see nobody?

Do you like opera?

Don't answer the phone user, whatever you do don't answer the phone.

Never Eat Sour Watermelons

Some crazy old black lady tried to talk to me when I was walking my dogs today. She said, "YOU GOT YO DAWGS?!" asking if I'd had ahold of them so she can safely pass. I just stared in her direction as she stood there in the street waiting to pass and she repeated herself, "YOU GOT YO DAWGS?". I didn't acknowledge her, I just turned and started walking home. It was a strange interaction, because usually they just cross the street and continue on. Did I pass my sitrep?

Nigger I work with all women. Yes it's hell.

Attached: 1645130398239.jpg (911x1024, 96.95K)

Themes:
Man in hat will trick you
and
Don't answer yes or no

Story:
A man in a hat was waiting in line to buy a ticket to the airport. He had a big smile on his face and seemed like he was going to be able to fool anyone. But as soon as he got in line, he started to act strange. He acted like he didn't know how to get to the airport. He acted like he was from a different country. He even acted like he was going to make a bomb. Then, when the line was getting longer and longer, he started to act even stranger. He started to act like he was going to rob someone. He even started to act like he was going to kill someone. But the people in line didn't believe him. They thought he was just a crazy man. But, as it turned out, the man in the hat was really a con artist.

it's just the incubus visiting again
i cum in his mouth and go back to sleep

Attached: IMG-4878.jpg (500x677, 21.45K)

Do you feel real?

Attached: tipshat.jpg (1200x1600, 139.35K)

Schizo.
go back to x

Pizza nigger.
Hat man looks like maffia nigger.

Themes:
Man in the hat will trick you
and
Don't answer yes or no

Story:
The hat was a helpful tool. It allowed the man in the hat to remain hidden, and it also made it difficult for the person asking the question to determine whether or not the person answering was lying. But it also came with a price. The man in the hat had to be careful not to answer yes or no too quickly, or he would give away his identity.

en.akinator.mobi/

In a dream, I once had an encounter with a man in a hat and 1930's style trench coat. He basically challenged me to fight him with 'dream magic', when I refused, he attacked me anyway. I hit back enough to stagger him. The dream ended, but for the entire next day I felt like my head got split open. Worst headache of my life.

Don't mess with men dressed from the 1930's in your dreams.

what if I never answer the phone?

Nigger eyes

When I was in China I woke up and saw 3 men in this style standing beside the bed. I shut my eyes, went under the blankets and went back to sleep. I told my girlfriend at the time it scared the shit out of her and we broke up later so ... never reveal your /x/ encounters with girlfriends. unless they are schizo like us.

you literally broke up with your gf over a schizo moment because of a literal dream. You had sleep paralysis.

I had sleep paralysis since I was a kid. This was me being awake. I used to use sleep paralysis to astral project (or lucid dream if you prefer)

This post made me poo bricks. A man I see from time to time but always found to be kind of an asshole had approached me wearing a hat yesterday. This total stranger then told that basically I'm a NEET and living off of my parents. I played it off with a laugh but it hurt cause I was trying to change. Fucked my whole day up.

I'm going to go eat a shit load of pizza and go to sleep now guys. good night. don't let the man in the hat rape you

jokes on you. I wil never answer without conundrum.
>noone can persuade me to answer without quarrel.

You have to find him and kill him to escape the matrix