Klaus Schwab called out

Alberta premier Jason Kenny will NOT be taking any policy direction from Klaus Schwab OR his ILK.

twitter.com/i/status/1495929082491682825

Attached: 20220221_194434.jpg (633x370, 38.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=wFnFJI6Aqaw
bitchute.com/video/BRhNgGu21q24/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP Jason

I think Klaus got him bros

Klaus Schwab states on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he proudly states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 1645421861904.jpg (611x587, 170.75K)

Canadian Parliament scared shitless when this was brought up:

“That’s disinformation, shut it down”

youtube.com/watch?v=wFnFJI6Aqaw

Removed by uploader

>removed by klaus schwab

JASON FUCKING KENNY

Such a shame. I didn't even know that a person could break both of his arms and legs with a baseball bat and then shoot himself sixteen times in the back of the head. Very tragic.

This was from December 2020.

it would be hilarious if he died of 3 shotgun blasts to the back of the head soon

bitchute.com/video/BRhNgGu21q24/

Gotcha covered user

Bump

Let's hope he doesn't cuck out like when he brought in the vaxpass.

"Build Back Better"
Was probably from Schwab/WEF.

Jason Kenney was on the invitee list for the 2014 Bilderberg Group meeting. Let that sink in.

Also Jason Kenney is only saying these things because he's up for leadership review within the UCP party in 2 months. He had the opportunity to be King DeSantis of the north but he completely failed, and his rural base and fellow caucus members will remember it when they soon boot him out of the leadership position.

>Said he wouldn't bring in vaxpass
>Brought in vaxpass
>Vaxpass was never about stoppping cases (it didnt), it was used to coerce free citizens into taking a medical injection

Kenney is compromised (he's in his 40s with no wife and kids, takes trips to pedo locations, figure it out) and was at the 2014 bilderberg group meeting. This guy is not our friend.

This, I don't trust the snake one bit.

Klaus schwab and everyone aligned with him deserve to be death marched through the prairies at this time of year specifically.

Fucking worthless global equity inclusion prosocial pieces of shit deserve to be run through a meat grinder.

Alberta and Saskatchewan must separate from cucknada

Attached: series5.pic27.png (882x565, 935.87K)

BASED