what's his fucking problem?

Attached: liedeau.jpg (550x309, 14.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
v.fandom.com/wiki/R6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just fucking nuke us already. I give up

I agree.

Attached: 1643940483685.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

>what's his fucking problem?
Klaus Schwab states on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he proudly states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

he's a malignant narcissist like all his voters

Scared shitless and should
Be

All the laws in the world won’t stop what’s coming

He's also gay.

Attached: 3464742372724.jpg (1274x1287, 529.32K)

Canadians are slaves

freedom is his problem
fuck this queen bowing faggot, russia will overtake canada very soon

Globalist puppet. It has never been more obvious.

He has no problems, so he can do whatever he wants.

Nothing's coming
Trudeau proved you can just tap the Jews to take away all money from anyone that protests and all conservative politicians will do is seethe a bit in parliament before voting yes

You are who you surround yourself with. He has surrounded himself with WEF sycophants.

Deranged homosexual

what did you call me?

no arguments here bud

He's a nasty, two faced narcissist.
You know the type. Puts on such a sweet hey I'm such a nice guy to everyone face.
As soon as he turns his back he mutters under his breath about how much he fucking hates these filthy fucking peasants.
He lets it slip occasionally like recently in parliament when he said about standing on the side of those waving swastikas.
He truly has a seething, burning hatred for anyone who dares to stand against him or question his orders, because they are filthy disgusting fucking plebs whose only role is to do as they're fucking told by their master.
Then he puts on the sweet smile and soft voice and talks about love and unity.

his filthy mouth should be put full of weed until he chokes.

I wish nukes were real instead of more yankee bullshit propaganda.

The finance minister is on drugs. Look at her expressing what is said with movement of her head in every broadcast. She's a sick and disgusting human being

didn't you guys even watch the show?

Attached: V 2009.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Daddy wasn't around and mum was around town.

vax juice
v.fandom.com/wiki/R6

Chad. I admire that he's willing to put the filthy Canadian peasants in their place

I've never felt more like a doomer after this faggot got his emergency powers passed

Slack anus from too much getting fucked by gay men.

he knew he looked like a cock sucking compliant bitch from birth so he picked it up as a job and floated to the top and doesn't realize his overgrown dead, dyed hair doesn't really mask the evil villain face his actions have lead up to

It is pretty nutty/hilarious that a dude whos done blackface countless times is calling non-whites white supermacists and jews nazis. It's some Big Lie shit where it's just so preposterous it actually stuns people.

Whatever faggot ass Canadian who keeps posting this WWE shit needs to fuck off.

his problem is that he is still breathing free air.

change that for us will you