I support Russia

Russia didnt fuck me, steal my money, force trannies on my kids, import 100 million illegal mexicans, destroy my future.

The US did.

Therefore until the US is in ashes I will espouse the greatness of Putin and the destruction that the US has wrought on my family

Attached: IMG_0105.jpg (1280x960, 279.51K)

>Reddit spacing
Opinion dismissed. Sage

Says the pussy who is in no way involved

>No putin ever called me a deplorable.
I unironically trust Putin more than cheating, stupid joe rn.

>Swedish
Opinion discarded

Joe Biden is a nobody. The entire US system exists to subjegate you. From local pigs to the Supreme Court

>Reddit spacing.
Harvesting for your "Shit rightwingers say" sub reddit, faggot?
Even though it's all true.

If your argument is text spacing why would you admit to having literally no argument? I cant believe how fuckin stupid people are

Russian culture:
>Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Prokofiev, Tchaikovksy, Repin
American culture:
>Literally just an endless stream of AI-generated shit about how you must suck tranny dick or you are a bigot and the white race is bad

Damn, really hard to decide what hegemony I would prefer.

I have no arguement aside from that I won't bow to Putin either.

Its not about bowing to Putin. Its about supporting the destruction of this government. I hope Russia burns this country to the ground in a way that it can never be revived as a remotely similar entity

>Reddit moment
You need to back fucking faggot. sage

Fuck you i hope russia nukes your timid, tepid piece of shit country too you fuckin pussy

There are good classic American novels too 2010 and above were Mary Sue trash

Attached: images (40).jpg (600x315, 52.84K)

Putin won't do shit.

Why don't you want to kneel and then die for them?
Don't you want to protect the millions BLM stole from tax payer?

DIE FOR US YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST

Attached: SAY-HIS-NAME.png (1298x1296, 474.46K)

>No russian ever called me ytboi
Based.

>support
you're not required to support or not support anybody. you can just sit back and watch world events as they unfold, with snacks if you desire.

YWNBAW

You don't know how wrong you are. For a crash course in ideological subversion look up Yuri Bezmenov. The destruction of any traditional western ideology has been a goal of the globalists since before the Bolchevik Revolution. Know your enemy mate, it's not you own country or countrymen, it's the globalists communist agenda. They want to destroy the white family and white European traditions that make this world great. Get off your ass and do some research

mexican here, be nice or ill teach my brown kids to pick on the white minority and be racist to them heheheh. ill tell them about how evil they were and how they used poor blacks as slaves to build there country.