Utah man forces his 4-year-old son to shoot at cops

>White states are civiliz-

Not so fast, Any Forums:

>Police said a 4-year-old child fired a gun at officers on the order of their father during an incident Monday at a McDonald's in Midvale.

>According to the Unified Police Department, the incident occurred at 425 West 7200 South. A man identified as Sadaat Johnson, 27, in a Honda allegedly brandished a gun at restaurant drive-thru workers after they gave him an incorrect order.

>The workers called police after telling Johnson they would fix his order.

>When police arrived, they were able to locate and remove Johnson from the vehicle. However, once Johnson was outside, an officer noticed "a firearm coming outside the vehicle," according to UPD Sheriff Rosie Rivera. The officer was able to deflect the weapon, which discharged into a restaurant awning.

>Police identified the person who discharged the weapon as a 4-year-old child who was allegedly told to fire the gun by their father. The child was in the backseat of the car with their three-year-old sibling.

>Officers did not fire back after the child fired the weapon.

>Although the officer was able to deflect the firearm, he did receive a small injury to his arm.

>Johnson was taken into custody and faces charges of felony child abuse and threatening the use of a dangerous weapon.

fox13now.com/news/local-news/no-injuries-following-shooting-at-midvale-restaurant

Attached: poster_a2c56d2d4d4f468c80224af210f2f99f[1].jpg (1280x720, 104.22K)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF CIVILIZATION.............

>Sadaat Johnson

WE ALL NEED TO BRING THE ZOG POLICE BACK TO CIVILIZATION...........

>dammit Bobby

>Officers did not fire back after the child fired the weapon.
Am I supposed to be proud of them?

Based or cringe?

based

>Sadaat Johnson
>white

>sadaat
>johnson
Johnson.

It's like stealing a firearm from a baby, easy.

bretty based ngl

So you're telling me the father was involved in the childs life? Interesting. Also based.

Regardless of what his specific race turns out to be, he was in a majority-white state, which means he was enacting behavior derived from the white culture which surrounds him.

Based, fuck the ZOGboi police!!!

I taught my pitbull to tear up cops!!!

Attached: dead cop6.jpg (996x696, 155.74K)

Based butt pirate

He's honorary white, his Facebook is full of anti-Biden and pro-Kyle Rittenhouse memes

Pretty hardcore little kid

Is that how it works now because minorities all still act like faggots near me. Clearly you know what assumption you made that is incorrect.

>forces

Attached: 1598452156317.jpg (512x400, 39.54K)

>Sadaat Johnson, 27, in a Honda
>white

fucking LOL

Attached: sasdasasd.jpg (185x273, 12.33K)

Nobody actually cares except boomers

Imagine being so fucking based you're shooting zogbots at 4 years of age.

Dont care

Fuck pigs

Next!

>>White states are civiliz-
Shut up nigger, you zogs are not different than nogs

Attached: 1619022142604.jpg (1248x750, 285K)

>fighting zog is bad

Your cunt stinks.

>Sadaat Johnson
>White
LMAO

>still act like faggots near me
Because the whites in your state allow them? How is this hard to understand. Minorities would not be a problem if white people dealt with them. But you don't, instead you let the issue fester until it gets to the point where social media and politicians start backing the ever encroaching minorities. Why do white people fall for this shit every single time lmao literally just have an ethnostate. It's not hard.

>sadaat
He should be convicted for being a shitskin.

>A man identified as Sadaat Johnson

Non-human opinions (people who are not White) do not matter. Continue to seethe and not being White, subhuman.

based as fuck i like every black person that offes a pig.