Great job anons

Great job anons.

Attached: Untitled.png (582x652, 357.22K)

Heil Honkler
14 Honks for 88 Days straight

No matter what we do, some kike will make up a story connecting it to huwhite supremacy. Ironically, they are only creating more actual white supremacists.

Attached: 1627458816186.gif (512x512, 2.8M)

its beautiful user
>animated

881420 somok mehths every day bru

That’s probably the best Honkler I’ve ever saved, thanks user

They can't help it, they are naturally neurotic and turn windmills into dragons.

get out act.il jews

>honkler

Attached: jfif.jpg (220x175, 6.15K)

Why would you allow a "dual citizen" to be an MP?

>user plainly explains why neurotic schizophrenic kikes are going to associate a harmless meme with extremism
>they use explanation as proof of extremism
Fucking hell the jidf kikes really arent sending their best anymore are they? Guess they realised they don't need to, normies still eat their shit up

At this point, its all about pandering to those that already swore their complete allegiance to ZOG.

Attached: 1618811848248.jpg (692x470, 62.97K)

impressive, very nice

we must solve once and for all silence question

Remember that time milk became a White supremacy boogieman. I wonder what is next?

hh

Nice, saved

Good evening. I HATE Judaism and Jews.

HEIL FUCKING HITLER

Next November-December, I plan to call everyone who says "Happy Holidays" a literal Hitler.

Attached: hail-hortler-3404938.png (500x616, 119.97K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>gwen snyder
i remember this bitch. she tried and managed to ban me and my friends back in 2019 when i was active on twitter, had a 10k+ acc and got some art hoe pussy out of it before she got me suspended so i don't really care. anyways she's retarded and this is her. the fat pig.

Attached: sanders-delegate-trial_1.png (696x401, 135.49K)

Oh no its retarded

Works for Happy Hanukkah, too.

we did it ebaumsworld

Attached: mein kampf honkler.jpg (1166x612, 101.98K)

What's going to happen to happy hour?