THE LEFTIST CHAINSAW MASSACRE

If anyone ever tells you cultural Marxism isn’t a thing show them this movie. Holy shit. This was a movie about the confederate flag and school shootings featuring leatherface and a very d¡VeRsE cast

Attached: E1EB966C-F590-4030-A7B5-5DD41A7BA097.jpg (750x814, 426.33K)

Not it’s so on the nose. Leather face is the protagonist not the zoomers lol

Except the original is one of the first big leftist horror movies. The left has no concept of good and evil. Evil is just "bad people" so leftists always make horror that psychologizes evil. So TCM has villains who were damaged as kids.

There's a lot more now of these movies now of course.

I genuinely want to see these people get slaughtered. Was this their gimmick? It couldn’t be. It’s Netflix

I disagree. Slashers were a reaction against second wave feminism.

Attached: FA46F785-1D21-4098-88CC-3E1C15A1C024.jpg (959x1500, 233.71K)

Most of the people killed are woke millennials, I shut it off after the cool Texas chad died like a bitch so I don't know if they all die.

I got like 5 minutes into this shit and turned it off, like many a netkikes movie.

I'm gonna woke

Attached: oxume.jpg (455x455, 30.43K)

Leather face was the definitely protagonist. I was cheering every murder that chadsaw made. Also when the stronk wom*n tried to run him over and he bounced the chainsaw of the windshield and scooted out of the way it tickled my asshole for some reason.

LMAOOOOO YESSS!!

Dude was it a parody? Serious question. I was watching it like "holy fuck this cant be real can it?" They crammed every single leftist trope into this thing.

Its 100% worth torrenting just to see how bad its gotten boys.

haha same bro. I was so happy that he killed the coal burner first then the nigger second.

that jewish cunt is right, it ruined it

They'll burn out after a while, just need to wait it out. I'd say we have a few more years of woke movies and television until everyone who wanted to make a woke show has either made it and lost money or has realised it's not what people want. As in, I think we're starting to transition from wokeism to residual wokeism

>Leather face was the definitely protagonist
proof of this is how leatherchad conducted literally zero violence until he was provoked by the death of his caretaker (mother?) in the hands of the police who took her into custody at the behest of the smug nigger who had falsely accused her of squatting

Attached: i88wyslyg8i81.jpg (460x501, 30.49K)

>If anyone ever tells you cultural Marxism isn’t a thing
you call them a fucking idiot retards who should never attempt to opine on politics or society again and whose mental limitations mean that it would be better if they never voted again.

I don't think any of you retards even watched the movie...the whole time it was showing leftists being full retards. From shit talking dudes gun in the beginning to the nig trying to kick out the old lady even tho her house was paid off and then getting her evicted just because she had a confederate flag so he basically stole her house like a thieving nig would do. I could go on and on. Leftist got destroyed every step of the way.

>Woke

Attached: ecdf7a908c1ff727b78e6635c28b1280.jpg (728x663, 35.37K)

>m-market will fix it

Nope. People pushing this don't care about money. They can afford to just enforce agenda forever and they consider cultural control to be worth the price,

I thought the same thing my leafly friend

Attached: AE1160A8-31B4-41D3-BA4F-D2CE4536C1F9.jpg (829x1500, 1.48M)

no they wanted the audience to cheer the leftists it's just that the tiresome cunt leftists were so aberrant everyone cheers for the weird wet leatherface killer instead.
also I still don't know who killed the cops, was the old lady the one who broke her own hand or was leatherface hiding inside her or what the fuck

for the record the original title of this article was “cringey wokeness” but they changed it

Attached: 9345ECBD-F6DD-46DA-AFB7-F36BDBF6DF23.jpg (686x333, 113.63K)

wrong on all counts. the victims were designed to be insufferable and the protagonist was sympathetic and only conducted violence after having good goddamn reason. this is not a case of watching a movie with "Any Forumsvision"

they may have fooled some stupid faggot executive at netflix who greenlit it though

The self driving car taking off with the bitch screaming at the end was hilarious.

TRY ANYTHING AND GET CANCELLED BRO

Attached: 31F0039A-A6F6-4063-9DEC-0FDE77B925D5.jpg (750x548, 474.25K)

exactly. pure mockery of leftist faggotry

Felt like the Tesla was on our boys side. Would have been even better if the moon roof started closing and cut her in half, delivering her lower half to her destination.

Like how they portrayed every motherfucker as fearful of guns, even when the good guy was trying to help. I watched it waiting for a reason to hate it, but killing every faggot for acting like an asshole was a nice touch.

damn that would have been perfect

Attached: 1645236950645.webm (800x332, 1.07M)