Hundreds of "Anti-Semetic" papers left on doorsteps in Berkeley Hills

This is in one of the richest most Jewish neighborhoods in California BTW.

kron4.com/news/bay-area/police-investigate-anti-semitic-messages-left-across-berkeley-neighborhood/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-214407_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1560, 364.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1439
archive.md/O7qIW
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1838
archive.md/DCn8d
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1419
archive.md/sUOp1
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1457
archive.md/UuXjj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatcha doin rabbi?

>one of the richest most Jewish neighborhoods in California BTW.
>no security cam footage of the driver or vehicle

They're supposedly collecting it as it happened yesterday
A false flag would depend on the exact nature of the information left and the person leaving it. I'd actually say it's 70/30 not one.

omg omg, do this next!

Attached: ucikuhafeti.jpg (450x450, 29.87K)

Stop noticing things, Goy!!!

Hoax, obviously.

it sounds like the goyim defense league
news bumping

>Progressive SUNY Binghamton professor rebuked for race, gender policy
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1439
archive.md/O7qIW

>Freedom Convoy DC trucker reveals plans to clog capital's vital Beltway interstate and likens impending protest to ‘a giant boa constrictor that squeezes, chokes and swallows'
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1838
archive.md/DCn8d

>Miss Alabama Zoe Sozo Bethel, 27, dies eight days after suffering head injury in mysterious accident
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1419
archive.md/sUOp1

>INTERVIEW: Aboriginal peaceful protester trampled by Toronto Police horse unit in Ottawa
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1457
archive.md/UuXjj

Attached: 1621594655670.jpg (768x470, 69.62K)

Please let it be niggers. A timeline with Whoopi Goldberg as Adolf Hitler would be the plot twist Any Forums deserves.

Attached: 1643820584361.jpg (618x412, 48.76K)

Riiiiiiiight

>Hundreds of "Anti-Semetic" papers left on doorsteps in Berkeley Hills
>This is in one of the richest most Jewish neighborhoods in California BTW.
Sounds like the rabbi is trying to scare jews into going to Israel rather than redpill the goyim. If this wasn't a glownigger OP they wouldn't have wasted their time putting this shit in a jewish neighbourhood.

Attached: Fake antisemitic bomb threats.png (1389x1480, 338.87K)

You arnt paying attention. You're/pol/ circa several years ago repeating false flag everywhere.

When I said "one of the most Jewish neighborhoods" I meant more one of the richest. It's realistically probably 3% Jewish tops. This could be done to appeal to more wealthy influential people or their children.

Well when you say Jewosh neighborhood you mean simply more Jewish then normal. Only like orthodox Brooklyn neighborhoods have number of 70, 80+%

The fact they don't say what sort of things were posted is suspicious, and Berkeley Hills is full of pharma and biotech types. My guess is it's something that directly implicates specific people in the neighborhood to the vax assault. Start putting fear in the wicked.

Attached: 1645214708338m.jpg (767x1024, 119.86K)

They said that it says Jews were responsible for covid, but i imagine it says something like Jews were responsible for the lockdowns and fear mongering.

>“As the center of the free-speech movement, Berkeley has always supported people’s rights under the first amendment. But let’s be clear – the Berkeley City Council and our community soundly reject and condemn ANY hate-filled messages and any inference to discrimination of any kind to any person or group.
ok so when are they shutting down the berkeley universities/colleges? and can i now put up race-positive posters like IOTBW?

>Officials say plastic sandwich bags were delivered to random doorsteps filled with messages.
Which one of you autists did this?

OK here it is, which one of you was this? lol

Attached: 1044689[1].jpg (781x439, 99.04K)

It's the glownigger defence league. I can see the logo on the bottom left.

Attached: Handsome Fed.png (313x313, 128.96K)

Absolutely heartbreaking. Imagine being a child and finding one of these flyers on your door. Or being a parent, and having to worry about harm coming to your partner or offspring.. I hope whoever did this is punished to the full extent of the law.

Yeah it's not a false flag. Way too specific factual and well done.

Where'd u find that btw

*bottom right

Lel

wtf, are jews narcissists?

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-130446.png (1080x347, 69.36K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-130209.png (1080x1708, 404.15K)