Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #852: HONK EDITION

QRD:
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency. Trudeau enacts emergencies act, parliament masterfully debating.

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

MUST WATCH:
CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtube.com/watch?v=Qisd2juHvps

==LIVE==
supportfreedom.net/
>TF69
youtu.be/mvZIGneWiZk
>Zoke
youtu.be/2n5PHwhCOzM

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E
youtu.be/v_2cDWVoj0w
>Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag
youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
>Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.
youtu.be/IPxiU-ahPwk
>RCMP is with us!
policeonguard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Open-Letter-to-Brenda-Lucki.pdf
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

>LIVESTREAMS
supportfreedom.net
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

List of minsters who voted yea for the EMA:
pastebin.com/R5ygfa4a

DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. GOD IS WITH US. FIGHT ON!!!

Previous Thread

Attached: 1644553556152.jpg (720x655, 60.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=anK1k0gEgQU
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1439
archive.md/O7qIW
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1838
archive.md/DCn8d
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1419
archive.md/sUOp1
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1457
archive.md/UuXjj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another thread? Why? There is no freedom convoy.. The protests are done. The blockades are over. The convoy is finished. The terrorist truckers lost. Trudeau has won. He is now god emporer. Martial law rules Canda. The protesters and their supporters are being hunted down, beaten and jailed. Their assets and pets are being seized. Its absolutely unequivocally finally over. There is no coming back from this.

The honking stopped, so stop making these threads.

REMINDER THAT JIDF IS HEAVILY GASLIGHTING THREADS THAT THEY THINK NORMIES ARE GOING TO BE IN:

>2,000 firearms stolen
lol, still only 2,000.
How many days has it been stuck at 2,000? Four days? Five days?

Gary!

Attached: 1361131383179.png (500x381, 173.15K)

NOTHING
IS
OVER

Attached: 5938501058_ac23eaef64_b.jpg (724x1024, 257.13K)

Attached: bhujjjkbjkjkkl.jpg (659x898, 324.86K)

Klaus Schwab states on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he proudly states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 346464267247.png (689x425, 413.62K)

Untested.
Unjabbed.
Uncircumcised.

Reminder to GET YOUR FUCKING MONEY OUT OF THE BANKING SYSTEM TOMORROW. That includes all marketable securities in investment accounts.

Attached: 1645480036030.jpg (1080x810, 90.54K)

Good lets bump the thread together, we'll be at 300 in no time.

It's fun by watching the bots post one after another. I'd bet they're coming from the same server.

Same reason /ptg/ still exists.

Just peacefully let them shoot you in your own home while the leftists cheer guys, think about the optics! Just be a sitting duck and don't take the initiative to attack soft-targets first, just let them waco you!

Attached: Nothing To Lose.png (1200x800, 378.55K)

Nothing ever happens

>they won't hold out
>they won't declare martial law
>they won't freeze our assets
>they won't kill our dogs
>they won't kidnap our children
>they won't break into vehicles and remove people by force
>they won't imprison people without charges or trial
>they won't trample people with horses
>they won't spend months hunting down everyone who was there
>they won't extend the martial law
You are here.
>they won't use the martial law
>they won't continue freezing accounts
>they won't claim the convoy started a covid outbreak
>they won't declare the convoy attendees terrorists
>they won't throw every attendee into a gulag
>they won't turn their children into trannies
>they won't shoot more dogs
When are leaf frens going to fight back?

Theyre all regrouping right now with Danny Bulford. Theyve been posting a couple update videos today. Its not over yet.

kek so many shills
that mean it's working

Reminder to network with your communities and make as many friends as possible
make sure they know everything that's going on, and that everyone has each other's backs
You weren't alone before, and you definitely aren't now

Attached: avatar's one good scene.jpg (630x420, 135.09K)

Attached: 1633745908929.jpg (1280x601, 88.91K)

>not the Nothing to Looser
>aaahhhh I’M GONNA HAVE NOTHING TO LOOOSE

we already are, and its antagonizing the ever loving fuck out of globohomo
you just want gore videos to masturbate to

>The honking stopped, so stop making these threads.
>There is no coming back from this.

Either you are immature individuals that don't know how slow things move, or your are demotivational shills. Here is an example of two lefty liberals discussing the loss of face of Trudy

youtube.com/watch?v=anK1k0gEgQU

The point is, culture changes slowly and the truckers did have an effect. Remember the Rittenhouse trial? If the truckers now push their rights through the courts, what then?

Attached: article-6203d2d1f0758.jpg (1500x1000, 148.44K)

I would love to see what Trump might say or do in response to the actions of the Canadian government were he still president.

Let me take care of the jews

Attached: 1643138889737.jpg (398x344, 31.08K)

This.
The time for "waiting for Tranny to look like an idiot" has came and went earlier this week.
It's time for leafs to form cells.

Attached: 1643600487611m.jpg (918x1024, 224.21K)

What are you doing now aside from going home or to jail? Did I miss anything?

What happened to the bank run threads? They should be up all the time!

Someone mentioned the IRA last thread and that should worry the feds. Extremists who use this declaration of an "emergency" will make it one with easily smuggled U.S. guns

Attached: 6bv6lys4m8951.jpg (640x745, 126.06K)

Attached: OKAY.png (597x160, 35.99K)

Probably not a good idea, if Canada is treating them like a terror/insurrection they're intel agencies are going to be going full autism over those videos looking at time of day through shadows if they're outside, backgrounds and matching it with locations, getting faces through screen grabs, etc.

Reminder that the swazstickers lady voted yay.

Attached: swazstickers.jpg (545x482, 52.2K)

the honks and protests never stopped, they just changed cities

>gets permanent damage and swelling
>decides to go around being an errand-boy for the vaccine
Why are they so indoctrinated? is it because the mental anguish of admitting they were wrong is too much for them to handle?

Attached: a80d42085f394e8b750cddd44c0079fc7273b542e7109fcab1adba00f6487cea.gif (239x248, 1.94M)

The leftist faggots in my city keep ripping my stickers and posters.

I have an idea to end this (in Minecraft).

>set up a big pro-freedom poster on a trail
>wait in the bushes nearby
>wait for the first masked libtard faggot to come along and start ripping my poster down
>ambush him suddenly and run a bayonet through him, leaving him dead, with another poster on his corpse warning this will happen to al leftist faggots that vandalize pro-freedom posters
>suddenly every leftoid across the country will think twice about ripping down pro-freedom posters when this gets into the news
>I'll do it in a city I don't live in and never normally go to, and it'll be somewhere without cameras, and I'll get away with it

Brilliant plan?

inb4 someone else does this and then the police come and question me first because of this post lol

news fren with a quick HONK

>Progressive SUNY Binghamton professor rebuked for race, gender policy
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1439
archive.md/O7qIW

>Freedom Convoy DC trucker reveals plans to clog capital's vital Beltway interstate and likens impending protest to ‘a giant boa constrictor that squeezes, chokes and swallows'
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1838
archive.md/DCn8d

>Miss Alabama Zoe Sozo Bethel, 27, dies eight days after suffering head injury in mysterious accident
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1419
archive.md/sUOp1

>INTERVIEW: Aboriginal peaceful protester trampled by Toronto Police horse unit in Ottawa
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1457
archive.md/UuXjj

Attached: 1635297314565.jpg (827x768, 88.92K)

The terrorists who participated in the blockade will be thrown in prison, and as well as anybody who supported or donated to that terrorist organization. Of course that will leave a lot of openings in the workforce, thankfully minister Ahmed Hussen has drawn up plans to bring in more immigrants to fill the openings.

Attached: 93533897_mediaitem93358235.jpg (976x549, 72.89K)

>cope
What then? Nothing. That's what. Society doesn't care about any of this. Rittenhouse? No one even remembers him. These convoy protests? No one cares. They will be forgotten soon enough.

Give it a week or two, she's going to start blaming "muh nazis" for being ID'd everywhere she goes.

What are they doing? Making soda pop?

The Canadian government has lost prestige in the eyes of the people of the world. It's true. Everyone that I talk to about this finds it impossible to like these actions or understand the context of this magnitude response given the nature of what they're being employed to deal with. Even my friends who vote or lean left don't see any reason for this. None of them I've spoken with had Canada on their radar.

Everyone thinks Trudeau is making his country worse to deal with something that doesn't warrant this action.

He would do nothing just like he is now. He keeps his mouth shut and head down like the fuck he is.

>you're nothing goy
>you have no hope
>give up
>I said GIVE UP
>I COMMAND YOU
no

Attached: Uncle Stalin's Manual of Subversion.png (1254x1092, 90.38K)

He's not the president, that would be different if he were the president, that's the entire point of the thought. How about you do this board a favor and sign off.

Actively suppressed. Shill HQ doesn't really know how to spin this developing situation overall but they are certain that publicity for the bank run angle must be kept to a minimum. There is practically a 100% MSM blackout too.

Yes... soda pop.

Yes, it's a very spicy soda pop. Made from an old recipe.

I just hope you guys start fighting back when they continue arresting you. If you keep up with pacifist bullshit they're just going to keep arresting all of you, and I do mean ALL of you.

This is why you have to keep posting red pills everywhere, especially now when everyone is coming here to see the trucker convoy.

Attached: chains-of-the-mind.png (1382x1561, 1.27M)

hasn't changed much, bank run is still spreading like wildfire among the normies

>The Canadian government has lost prestige in the eyes of the people of the world.
this is the funniest part because the #1 goal of the trudeau government is to make Canada appear as the hero of the world

Too bad bad no cares. Nothing will change. Nothing ever changes.

I'll be withdrawing my last 6 thousand tomorrow.

I will never be able to look at her again and not see 'swazstickers'.

>Rittenhouse? No one even remembers him
I've had five conversations last week with normies about the truckers, likewise when Kyle's trial was going. You might call it "cope", but just because things don't move on a timeline that you think ought to move, does not mean there is no change occurring. Things in history move in unpredictable ways, and only in hindsight is it possible to draw connections of what was important and what was wasted effort.

This post deserved trips.

Cuckservatives getting depersoned, rounded up, and genocided is a happening.

I am ashamed of uneducated, illiterate Americans with poor character such as yourself.

Yeah, sunk cost fallacy, psychology of previous investments. There is a massive social-tribal capital attached to being pro-vax and institutional weight. It is akin to rejecting progress/the right side of history.

Those that I've spoke to about the various measures of the emergency act in Canada mentioned immediately that this must cause people to just take their money out of banks. It must be the organic response. I wonder what will happen in the long run?

Wellity wellity well!

kek now that's irony satan

They have to quell the protests to start doing that, and they aren't managing to do so at all
all the "arrests" thus far have been catch and release since they have nothing to charge them with
so its just one big round of whack-a-mole, one that their already strained forces can't handle

checked

How’s Calgary doing boyos?

Attached: E1AC47DA-632F-45D6-B4DB-8C5EC442F80C.png (712x512, 577.63K)

He would do nothing different than he is shit for brains. He has more freedom to run his mouth now than he did as president. He hasn't said shit. He is a cuck. Trudeau literally fucked Ivana. Trump wouldn't dare speak out to the bull.

Nice, you sinister fucker, that sequential digits might just set this right :D

>The Canadian government has lost prestige in the eyes of the people of the world. It's true.
Optics mean nothing for you now, the optics phase was early to mid 10's, Canadians are well past that and it won't matter now, people have picked their sides and now you are in a soft-civil war. Logistics and networking is key now

>Too bad bad no cares. Nothing will change. Nothing ever changes.
>... he kvetched in his piping, wheedling voice
>as the globohomos completely spilled their spaghetti and abolished democracy
>over the most polite protest in history
kek

Goodbye noisome idiot. You are are not worth anyone's time.

You are not too bright are you

The power of Christ compels you

Is there a way to help the truckers without ruining your life at this point?

Attached: 1645509711748.jpg (973x803, 212.56K)

you are such a retard. you think it's all 80 IQ chuds honking horns. there are many groups underground, sabotaging, recruting... we are not right or left wing, we use the tools of both. you have no idea how far it's gone - we are terrorists, and you're a fkn retard if you're not afraid

Reminder to anyone here that lives in Ottawa. If someone in plain clothes asks you on the street "did you partake" in the protest, just tell them to tongue your anus.

They had to pass the emergencies act to crack down on the memes. The problem is, the damage has already been done, and we'll be giggling like idiots as they arrest and beat us thanks to these lulzcows.

dark web crypto

Nope
>bot
>shill

the holy trinity

Distract the police

Do they have a donation wallet?

Surely shitposting about it on an anonymous website is helpful

Your government basically made meaningful protest illegal in your country. They will let you sit in a room and talk to a wall though.

Attached: download (1).png (1141x848, 1.53M)

kek

Deeply

It’s not on fire....yet

God I hope there will be some good footage on mms. Would love to see houses raided, skulls cracked and a few standoffs that end with homes burned to the ground around terrorist swine.

> They have to quell the protests to start doing that
no they don't
they'll round you up from your homes, ChEKA style, block your funds, kill your pets

Join a peaceful protest
Worst they can charge you with is Mischief
and if they decide to go all out, know that as a white male you were already destined for the camps in the long run should they win

Yeah, you still have the freedom to protest in the US.
Too bad nobody even thinks about doing that.

Attached: peaceful-resistance.png (1159x919, 227.99K)

There's no direct way so far no best way is to convince the more peoples around to listen to participate to the next manifesation

We tried our best bros but Trudeau has won, the honking has stopped and the trucks have left. We must stop feeding each other false hope and put an end to these threads.

Attached: 1111999.png (687x560, 177.81K)

Fuck if shut the interzones I would print up thousands Kek

If they're planning on more pacifist shenanigans I will have nothing to do with that, I'm with the Mowhawks.

Attached: Mowhawk Declare War Government.jpg (873x1024, 105K)

Leafs will be crying over this for years to come. lol

no he won't
he will gush over how safe he feels

Did he realize he basically gave ammunition forever more to opponents of any human rights initiatives his government might partake in?

didn't they try that in your country way back when, with it getting them deposed?

>They had to pass the emergencies act to crack down on the memes.
This is the part that keeps me wondering in the back of my mind. I sort of look forward to the possibility because I can't wait to see the evidence in my trial!
>You see, your honour, the rationale for making the Prime Minister appear to be a black nazi is due to the application of a Dadaist method called 'Mechanics' dating back to the earlier part of the 20th century when John Heartfield became 'enemy #1' on Hitler's list...

in a conversation with friends just let slip a little
>pst, so I just took out a big chunk of cash, bit worried about how unstable our society is you get me ehh

Attached: EA00251E-6CEA-419B-A4E9-432D859E7317.png (300x480, 20.91K)

WE ARE AMONYNUS

If the founding fathers of the US could see the US today, they'd probably vomit.

lol no we don;t.

Jan 6th

More often than not these people are legit just tusndere shitposters who throw out blackpills hoping to receive whitepill counter arguments. I know Any Forums is flooded with bots but these anons are just disappointed because they believed in the convoy and think it's over. I know because I feel the same way, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

>Is there a way to help the truckers without ruining your life at this point?
Talk about it, don't let their sacrifice be forgotten. Individuals may regard is as "cope" or "optics", but you wouldn't believe how little normies know about what is going on in the wider world. Furthermore, understand that people lead busy lives of juggling their jobs, kids, family responsibilities etc. Here the trucker protest is rhetorically ideal, as by every stretch of the imagination the people who protested were normal working class families across political affiliations. This is evidenced by the unity of Quebecois standing together with Albertans. As such, as an argument for government overreach it represents a very powerful case in point.

You will be thrown into a jail and vaccinated lol.