How do you guys deal with the fact that life is copletely futile and hopeless?

No need for Christcucks and normies to reply, I've already heard your stupid nonsensical sugar coated bullshit my whole life.

Attached: d6a5238aee593ba92417893ef6381020.jpg (481x550, 20.73K)

did daddy trudeau give you permission to post?

Attached: 1626912602571.jpg (1024x985, 118.17K)

by murdering small animals.

Booze

One day, relatively soon, we will all be dead and it won’t matter anymore.

By passing on my genes to the next generation. That's literally what you were born to do.

By not being 12 years old and realizing I have a divine purpose

You get used to it.

>t.

Kill yourself

Attached: B9B5B632-5BDF-42BE-BE06-16A8D2DBE258.jpg (903x1620, 860.13K)

bugs especially, no one cares if you torture ants, roaches, or grashoppers.
They can feel pain.
Watch as they squirm in fear.

Then you can move up to chickens. no one gives a fuck about chickens.

Die, nigger

get born again, Christ got over everything.

Can I remain alone all my life, but keep my soul pure and young?

And when death comes, and I leave my old body behind, can he accept me as his company?

Can I trail and embrace him through terror and tragedy, across earth and eternity?

That pale and handsome haunter.

That Sheolic youth gracious and gray

I'll still reply and tell you I'm christian : it's not hopeless nor futile if you set actual positive goals that go beyond your last breath.

>Faggot leaf thinks Christianity is sugar coated
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Guys give me a metaphysical reason to go on
>Christ
>No that one does not count
Until you accept that Christianity build the west and that it's ressission and led to it's fall you will never find meaning

Consume and stay distracted and/or tell yourself that there really is a God and he has a plan for you

I keep going through life now by dreaming of being a saboteur in Minecraft.

>I've already heard your stupid nonsensical sugar coated bullshit my whole life.
Clearly, you've only spoken to heretics.

People's fates are predetermined from birth, ancient Qing emperors had courtiers who could read the moment of death of each person. similar to western seers who know the events that will take place in the flow of human time.

Get back! You niggers have taken over the board and spread spiritual confusion and terror!

Attached: 41B45942-E417-4851-99C4-6F30FFB0DFB9.jpg (567x566, 293.14K)

set a date to die and day dream about it

>brown iq

>No need for Christcucks
>nonsensical sugar coated bullshit

There's nothing sugar coated about the Christian answer, go read the book of Ecclesiastes

>Perhaps the best question to make when trying to find a moral compass is, will this physically hurt someone? Now, obviously you may find specific circumstances where this does not apply, but really, there comes a time where you start to notice some things are simply more related to cultural behavior born from temporal experience than anything to do with reducing physical suffering.

>But why physical suffering? Well, take any random person, even any random vertebrate which has a complex enough nervous system and throw them into flames, there, agonizing physical pain, a reality no higher form of being can escape. Now you have a mostly universal point of reference which 99.99 percent of mankind and many living species will know to build up your moral compass and even compare it to the current one you have.

God or not would you want such pain inflicted upon you?

christians prey on anyone they sense is vulnerable, like pedos and children, which funnily enough usually are chriastian priests

Sky dad is going to pat me on the head and say good boy to me for the rest of eternity while the scum of the earth burn forever, right?

You are correct. There is nothing sugar coated about it. Your theology operates primarily on black mail.

Attached: 10071B88-181E-41EA-AF6F-9E39AFFAA095.jpg (750x416, 309.16K)

You should just kill yourself now you weak faggot.

self is enough

Btw I am a hermeticist.

my art is a reflection of what society has done to me. Its my pain. The corpses are my canvas. There ignorance is my veil.

Frankly there is a great burning off of the Chaff (unbelievers) underway and I'm not against it.

Based we don’t need this death cult slave mentality fifth column anymore. Time to drop it like communism and any other jewish thing
>inb4 if you don’t worship a kikegod you’re a kike
Bingo

Attached: 1CF07E87-900F-44B4-A1B3-2FF815E65F41.jpg (1080x1431, 453.02K)

you have to go back

Simple, I keep moving forward on, knowing that when I die, I don’t regret doing nothing

lifting, running, making money, and getting laid. I dont need philosophy.

Attached: CB4C77D2-2E1F-4591-81DC-F9CEEA0539BB.jpg (323x855, 64.73K)

It will all make sense someday

Attached: 80AA7639-A8D1-4472-A1A8-1840168D8FDD.jpg (750x533, 586.71K)

I literally only gain enjoyment from my wife and dogs. I get up everyday, go to work, and come home to my wife cooking dinner while I take my dogs for a decompression walk. Then I either sit and watch tv/play games with my wife leaning on me or we go to the grocery store. That’s all I have done for the past eight years and I like it. Sometimes I stop at the store and get her a stuffed animal or we go on a weekend trip every few months. That’s it and the schedule really just keeps me going.

its a joke, calm the fuck down tranny

Fuck off normie. I think I hear your gf bitching about Netflix being too slow.

>spiritual confusion and terror!
That's something we can help you with, user. Have you heard the Good Word?