Do pirates still exist in the modern era?

Do pirates still exist in the modern era?

Attached: 1641790796918.jpg (2048x1145, 488.77K)

yes. Somalians.

In a way, we are like digital pirates.

Stealing copper wires doesn't make you a digital pirate Paco

Yes, but not at all like the cool historical pirates of centuries past. Pirates nowadays is literally niggers in speedboats off the coasts of Africa pillaging and robbing larger boats. It's pretty much a nigger exclusive trade now.

Who are about as stylish and honorable and clean as pirates in the Caribbean REALLY were.

>Pirates nowadays is literally niggers in speedboats off the coasts of Africa
Disgusting lack of respect for your navy

But they make fun of my flag

Digital pirates all over the place

Traditional pirates are just mostly off the coast of Africa to steal goods or most likely ransom the crew and ship

You'll be surprised.

Pirates wore eye patches not because they got shot in the face but to see better when going below. they would keep an eye covered so it didn't have to adjust to light.

when you’re a leaf and don’t know homes in mexico are made out of concrete, brick and adobe, also stealing copper wire is a caucasian tweeker thing in homes with drywall

CIVIL UNREST BE ME FLAG, AND YER BOOTY BE MY BOOTY! HAHAHAHA! AVAST YE SCALIWAGS. JOIN ME IN THE QUEST FOR FREE SHIT

Attached: 1644788011954.jpg (640x482, 44.05K)

Attached: 1627330842410.gif (500x387, 490.8K)

I fucking wish... No.

Are there any US posters who aren't latinx?

Attached: diogenes.jpg (300x300, 36.68K)

not romantic pirates.

Cool wallpaper

Are you the user planning on making the trip to Antarctica with a group of Any Forumstards? You would have better luck plundering some booty than tomb raiding the pyramid. Less competition.

Yes

Attached: c8d.png (680x646, 566.03K)

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 38.94K)

Did those ever exist?

try beaner or wet back sounds like you’re really trying to make that label catch on

like on the sea? there's a ton in caribbean, africa, indonesia

probably not until later after the age of piracy, but there were some that were heroes

>Traditional pirates are just mostly off the coast of Africa
I sail in the caribbean a lot and there has been a HUGE uptick in piracy there in the last few years especially in the sea off the coast of Venezuela.

Arr, mateys. This thread makes me wanna share my rum with you scallywags.

Attached: 098342.jpg (720x1280, 55.5K)

Yes, but they’re not on ships anymore, they’re on Wall Street

in many places now the local cops will try to shake you down

Pirates used to steal spices, sugar, potatoes and other stuff they could easily sell in the nearest port.
Rarely they got any chest with gold or went after other combat ships. They went after small trading ships, mostly doing quick hit and grabs and relying on intimidation rather than direct confrontation.
They were stinky, ugly, dirty thieves without any glamour.
Now ninjas, those were the real ancient time badasses.

Are you drinking undiluted piss? Like a barbarian?

Fuck yes.
The boogey pirates of indonesia.
Heard the phrase boogey men? Thats why.
Mate has three as deckhands.
Ruthless.

Yes. Rum is literally the only thing I can drink as much as I want and not get completely fucked the next day... Go figure.

Seems like ninjas would be a thing that still exists, though.

Wrong

100%, On customs forms we do not list having any sort of electronics, cash, or even liquor that is asked about because the cops on a lot of those islands, especially if you sail into smaller harbors, will take your shit.