Biden outmaneuvered and embarrassed Putin

Putin's speech after recognizing the Donbas republic is embarrassing. He is clearly suffering from a masculinity issue and needs an ego boost. He has all these tanks and nobody will do what he demands!
Biden boxed Putin in by revealing Russia’s plans to stage a false-flag attack as a pretext for attacking Ukraine.
He didn’t just outmaneuver Putin, he embarrassed him.
Putin, in his mind, was poised to have a triumphant hero narrative to run with.
“We were attacked! I protected us and we have taken the enemy’s land!”
Now, he has been outed as a weak little weasel who has to connive because he lacks global might and that’s the root of Putin’s insecurity in the first place.
He is a dictator atop a failed former power

Attached: PA-56515203.max-760x504.jpg (760x480, 44.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the newest shill pasta? They're not sending their best these days

But then Sneed comes

>t. Jen Psaki

Lmao laughably implausible

Biden couldn't outmanoeuvre a brick.

Dude putin literally made up two counties to take over and senile ass never saw it coming

Joe Biden is just hitting his stride. He's feeding millions of weary traveller's pouring into America and he's rock solid on vaccine integrity for children. Freedom comes through the barrel of a syringe and a vaccine needle injection and he gets this. The world watches as Joe Biden inspires a generation. Shine on Mr President, America loves you!
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuits beaming.jpg (720x1334, 165.96K)

Excellent post, OP! Absolutely spot on. President Biden has used his superior mental acumen to demolish Putin's little plans. Poor little pooty poor must be so mad.

haven't you learned by now that any politician thay accuses their adversaries of something is in fact guilty of that accusation?
the false flag accusation is an example of this.

Attached: 1638670073370.png (500x553, 232.42K)

None of this is real.

Biden desperately wants to be a wartime president to distract from his dementia and gross incompetence. Anything he has to say on the matter is tainted by the DNC warhawks.

>Putin gets everything he wants
>Biden wins

I think they both embarrased themselves, but maybe Pootin a bit more.

>Putin has guaranteed Finland, Sweden and Ukraine joining Nato
>Putin won.
You russian bots are really out in numbers

>Russia sends military into new republics
>no longer considered an invasion of ukraine
>hurrrrr durrr it was Biden who outmanoeuvred Putin!!!
Meme flag aside, it’s been a while since I’ve seen such a kikey post

Lol Amerifat shill

>nato propaganda department on full red alert
Cope and seethe, connor and steve

Kek join NATO where was NATO when Russia annexed two regions of ukriane what fucking protection will it give you

No, i just dont like leaders like Pootin fillong up European cities with shitskins.

You russian bots are too funny. When have I said that Nato is a good thing? I just stated a fact that Pootin invading small border countries has strenghtened Nato more than natos globohomo propaganda ever could.