When Will Whitey Stand Up?

Attached: 1C1B61D9-1CF5-4A65-AADE-050892C1E97D.jpg (1080x775, 95.52K)

Yes, Queen

>whitey
you misspelled amerifaggots

holy shit that white girl is a total bitch but its also hilarious if true.

...based?

no politics at the dinner table, user

I would wife that women(the white one) on the spot

Based

That type of white chick isnt going to make it through whats coming to this country

Thats because youre a cuckold

BASED. Here's a reminder for everyone else

Attached: adogane.jpg (480x480, 30.97K)

Take the NIMBYpill

totally a real profile in that twitter screen cap actually typed by a real black woman

>Gorilla wondering why she couldn't attack.

lol this is actually funny. white people should just feign ignorance and say stupid woke lines like this whenever they commit "microaggressions" or piss of darks

you're so brave
i'm listening and learning

White woman in this post is the ultimate Any Forums filter. Most here will assume she's sincere. Only a few will recognize that she's based af.

I upvoat this sentiment

This pic was posted yesterday and most people assumed she was being sarcastic, some assumed she was being sincere.

I believe in a third branch, she was afraid of consequences and said this as a shield. She wanted to appear tolerant to fix her mistake, but we know deep down, as a liberal, she just thinks niggers are helpless animals that need to be patronized.

Attached: 1614947930076.png (788x767, 665.27K)

So condescending of the white libtard. All burgers are retarded but not all of them are so condescending to other people.

They do, feigned compliance can be made to easily look like compliance though when context is removed will be used to browbeat those who resist.

>use the ministry of truth approved lines
Get chimped on
>respond like a rational, sane human being
Get chimped on
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.