I'm too scared to buy a house, bros. What if something goes wrong and I go bankrupt?

I'm too scared to buy a house, bros. What if something goes wrong and I go bankrupt?

Attached: 1622488286604.jpg (1018x573, 29.99K)

You use your gun to shoot the people trying to evict you.
>but jail
yea but then you are not homeless

It’s ok, I’ll give you a turn on my rope swing if you do

Attached: ADF94130-D0FF-4959-BFF0-A69C1D3E45B5.gif (600x630, 173.05K)

Kill jews and niggers.

Just kill a bunch of people and housing prices will go down retard.

Would you rather spend a year in foreclosure, or be evicted in 2 weeks?

Invest it all in Bitcoin and commit a crime that would jail you long enough for the profits to kick in.

Just wait for a housing crash this year and you'll be able to trade a ham sammich for one

Trudeau is going to be selling conservative voters houses out from under them for pennies on the dollar soon.

This is an awful time to buy a house. Sit tight and pray for a crash.

Two more weeks

And then two more weeks?

Than you can sell it for a bit more than you're mortgaged and walk off a couple K better off than when you started.

And then? Pay an extra 5k for the next one?

Houses near me are priced at 10 years of rent for a 1 bedroom

Really hard to imagine losing more than 50% of the value without the entire world economy collapsing so not worried.

get a 30 year fixed rate mortgage so the monthly spend is low, neega. Lower than your shit-ass rent.

Just take the squatters rights pill, my lolbertarian friend.
Take some land that hasn't been used in a while and cash some fraudulent cheques.

>Houses near me are priced at 10 years of rent for a 1 bedroom
Are rents $4000/mth ?

Lmao imagine having to pay a bank(A COMPANY THAT PRODUCES NOTHING) 30 years for the right to have your own box to live in.

If you can pay cash you don't have to!

>350k to buy a piece of shit cash when the average salary is 35k
Mmmhmmm no thanks. This zoomie thinks he will just collapse society and collapse power grids instead of being a slave to zog. Yup. No thanks jewish masters. I’ll pass!

Attached: EE42291A-F5D3-4333-B22D-9F95C691FD3D.jpg (1024x528, 225.09K)

Piece of shit house*

Well, yeah.
When you're back on your feet.
I don't know what to tell you. The only difference between a home owner and a renter is that a homeowner scraped together a down payment.
If you can do that and find a place where your payments are roughly what you're paying for rent, go for it.
The 'crash' is never coming because there is an unlimited pool of refugees and immigrants to keep it inflated. So your property will increase every year.
My little shit hole was worth $115k when I bought, appraised at $161k by the city, and places in the area have been selling for $20k above market value.
So find yourself a nice little foreclosure and start building equity.

stop saving resizes iToddler

$2,000/month for a 700sq 1 bedroom an hour outside of the city. ~$250-300k for a house on some land an hour and a half out of the city.

Just build your own house instead. Worst case scenario you still own the land.

Attached: 1597988826494.gif (200x200, 851.1K)

It's either that or rent housing from somebody that owns it and profits even more from renting it.

You can afford a house??

This is the only reasonable way to get a house in 2022(besides collapsing society)

I'm in the Hongcouver area. The dynamics are grossly twisted by black money and low ethical standards from the Provincial gov't on top of it.

Well, I cant help you with your worries about going bankrupt, but I can get you a better deal on your new home (so your loses will be minimal)
Pick a house in a neighborhood you would like to live in (even if it's not for sale).
Drive through said neighborhood while shooting your handgun out the window. Do this at least 3 times a week, for a min of 6 months. Bonus points for hitting the house you would like to live in. Current homeowners will move in no time, purchase your now, low risk house.
Enjoy!

Attached: 1645509447556.gif (220x123, 20.02K)

>t.

Attached: FA7809D0-A5EC-43B6-ABCF-EA43A0BA9867.jpg (1125x1075, 83.84K)

Its literally like the safest investment you can make. Grow some balls

Crawl back into your mother so she can abort you

i bought a house and had those same fears but it turned out fine. i also sold it a few years later and made money. don't let fear control your life, fren. you are the only thing holding yourself back!